ALL >> General >> View Article
Not too long ago, youth pop icon Justin Bieber was seen flaunting his zits on his social media pages. In fact, he even captioned a video with these words, ‘Pimples are in’. Along with Bieber, there are scores of instagrammers and YouTubers around the world who are, apparently, promoting what is being called ‘a positive acne movement’. The basic objective is to talk about skin problems on public forums, remove shame from discussing such issues and fight them openly as well — no more hiding beneath makeup! Pimples and acne affect all of us; every three out of four people, aged between 11 and 30 years, suffer from breakouts. But if you’re feeling happy that you will not suffer pimples and acne beyond your 30s, think again. Experts say acne can affect all age groups; hormonal fluctuations can cause pimples later in life as well. Other risk factors can include hormonal imbalance, erratic menstrual cycle, anxiety and stress and using oil-based skin and makeup products.
Remove Pimples Effectively
Needless to say, every effort should be made to remove pimples. Breakouts, if not treated properly, can leave permanent scars on your skin. More importantly, they can make you socially anxious and wreak havoc on your overall well-being. But before you get ready to remove pimples, you need to know what causes them in the first place. Moreover, treatment should also depend on what type of pimples you are suffering from.
How can we remove pimples effectively
Why do we get pimples?
Blame it on the oil (sebaceous) glands that exist under the skin. These glands produce an oily substance called sebum. These are connected to pores on our skin through follicles (from each of which a tiny hair grows). Sebum produced by the glands carries dead skin cells to the skin surface through follicles. Experts say that pimples break out when these follicles (and thence pores) get blocked and oil accumulates under the skin. Skin cells and sebum can all get clumped together, facilitating breakouts. All these can get aggravated by the presence of a bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) on the skin.
During puberty, thanks to hormonal changes, sebaceous glands can grow bigger and start making extra sebum. Experts say this sebum can be thicker than usual and can clog the pores in a more obstinate way.
2. What are the basic types of spots caused by pimples?
General Articles1. Online Matka World Invites People To Join Gambling Platform To Earn Money
Author: Arjun Dass
2. The Importance Of Foot Care In Daily Maintenance Routine Of Our Lives
Author: Marion Yau
3. Funeral Program Template
Author: Nitin Chaudhary
4. Dead Poets Society Film Music
Author: Rona Conn
5. A Solid Wood Flooring Guide For Interested Buyers
Author: Bernard Wogan
6. Turning Your Eyes To The Screen – Video Production Hertfordshire Bring Compelling Videos
Author: Martin Fennell
7. Pest Control Services In Bangalore
8. Iceel - It Maintenance, Import Export Training Institute, It Solutions And Services Support
Author: ICEEL India
9. Is The Sla As Popular As Other Methods In Rapid Prototyping Service?
10. Reasons Why Holiday Homes Are The Best Accommodation
Author: Arlene Flick
11. Why Pr Is Important For Your Business
Author: Atul Singh Chaudhary
12. Slot Gambling Without Deposit
13. Car Parking Markings To End-up Construction
Author: Martin Fletcher
14. Electrochromic Glass Market Size, Demand, Growth, Industry Review Till 2023
Author: Market Research Future
15. How To Defeat Emerald And Ruby Weapon In Final Fantasy 7
Author: karen minton