ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Dubai- The Dream Destination For Business And Pleasure!
It is no secret that Dubai in recent times has emerged to be one of the most popular destinations over the last few years. According to records, Dubai welcomed 12.87 million international visitors in 2017 alone. If you are a traveller, it is quite likely that you will feel tempted to book a plane ticket to this city, which promises towering skyscrapers and golden desert sands. Located in the Persian Gulf, northeast of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is the second of the seven Emirates that have, over the years, emerged to be a global hub for business, tourism, and pretty much everything you can think of. The following are some of the reasons Dubai has become a favourite city amongst tourists, and has consequently, increased the demand for affordable hotels in Dubai:
1. Skyrocketing Growth: Skyscrapers and buildings are being built all over the Emirate and this is unending, showing the progress and development boom here. The first impression of Dubai is bolstered by the presence of awe-inspiring and jaw dropping marvels which are man-made.
2. Fabulous shopping jaunts: Dubai’s shopping jaunts do not only cater to the fabulously wealthy. Irrespective of your income level, you can always find something or the other in Dubai.
3. Enjoying natural attrations: You can always have a great time in the desert, which includes activities such as riding all terrain vehicles and camels. The beaches are lovely and you will love soaking in the sun here. There is a surfing community growing in numbers across the city as well. Check out hotels in business bay Dubai for the best deals and offers.
4. Cosmopolitan ambience: Dubai is one of the world’s most inclusive and cosmopolitan cities with ample diversity. There are tourists and even professionally employed expats thronging the Emirate at all times. The best hotels in Dubai will naturally offer cuisines and other attractions which have been inspired by the best of several other countries.
5. A travel hub for flyers: The Dubai International Airport has recently been declared the busiest airport in the world. In case there is a layover at the Dubai Airport for you while on your day trip, you can now check out some key attractions including the Burj Khalifa before returning to the airport and boarding your flight.
Travel Articles1. Hire Local Taxi Services In Melbourne
2. Limo Service Toronto, On – Car Service - Limo Routes
Author: Jennifer Loren
3. Viaja A Kerala Con Bellezas De La Estación Munnar Hill
Author: Jessica Johansson
4. Taxis At The London Heathrow Airport
5. Reasons To Have Professional Floor Cleaning Services
Author: Vania Oliveira
6. Best Top 10 Things To Do In Mljet Island
Author: Carl Fisher
7. A Luxury Tour To Egypt – In Everyone’s Travel Diaries
Author: Cliff Collins
8. Visit The Traditional Markets With Cheap Holidays To Dubai
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. Enjoy Exciting Activities In Hatta During Dubai Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Relaxing Waterfront Holidays Wooli
Author: Blue River Apartments
11. The Wilderness Of Madhya Pradesh
Author: Mani Kumar
12. Palaces In India | Heritage Hotels Of India | Book Best India Heritage Hotels
Author: Palaces In India
13. What Are The Different Accommodation Options In Vancouver For A Student?
Author: Gabriel Logan
14. Hyderabad Metro – Perspective Of A Newbie To Hyderabad
Author: Kirti D
15. Australia Study Visa
Author: Neha Yadav