ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Create Folders To Organize Iphone Apps
Have you installed an array of apps on your iPhone? If yes, then it can be a time-taking task for you to access your iPhone apps. But, if you organize them in groups, then it can be much easier for you to access them.
Do you know that you can create folders and even label them on your iPhone? Today, we are going to help you to manage your iPhone apps in a proper manner. Let’s get started.
How to Make Folders And Manage Apps on Your iPhone?
Let’s learn about ‘what is the best way to create folders in an iPhone.’ Follow the below instructions carefully:
1. In order to make folders on your iPhone, you will require a minimum of two apps to organize in a folder. So, decide which apps you are going to put into a folder.
2. Slightly tap and hold an app until all apps on display start shivering (This process is very similar to which you use to re-arrange your apps).
3. Now, you will have to drag this app to the other app that you want to organize in a folder.
4. You can see that both apps now have merged into a folder.
5. After that, different devices show different types ...
... of folders such as in iOS 7 and higher version shows the folder and its label take up the whole screen.
6. In iOS 4-6, the folder appears as a strip labeled with a default name.
7. There will be a default name of the folder, but it can be customized, and you can easily rename it.
8. Tap on to the x icon to clear the default name and then enter the name that you want to give it.
9. Now to add more apps in the same folder, touch on the wallpaper around that folder. Then tap and hold the other app and drag it to the folder.
10. When you are done with organizing apps in that folder, then tap the home button of your iPhone, and your folder is created successfully. (Note: On iPhone X and its similar series there is no home button, so tap the done button instead).
That was an easy tutorial on how to create a folder on your iPhone and other iOS devices. This is the best way to organize your iPhone apps, and you can create unlimited folders with the same process if you have many apps.
You should create several folders labeled by the categories of your installed apps. Create folders in a proper manner, such as making different folders for game apps, movie apps, MS Office apps, music apps, business apps, etc.
Leo Smith is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Edit Speaking Course
Author: Speech max
2. Emd Locomotive Engine Parts Manufacturers
Author: EMD Locomotive Engine Parts Manufacturers
3. What Is Apple Pay And Its Uses?
Author: Natalie Lewis
4. Mirror Text Generator - Backward Text Generator
5. Causelink Team From Sologic Delivers Enterprise Flexibility For Smaller Organizations
6. Php Based Open-source Laravel Development Services
Author: Kuldeep Singh
7. How To Fix Attempted_switch_from_dpc Error On Windows 10?
Author: elina john
8. Virtues Of Team Work!
Author: Bafco Reliability
9. Why Using Data Services Are Need From You
10. How Do You Make A Multiplayer Game In Unity?
Author: Lana Voutik
11. Digital Technology Consulting | Ites Consulting | Launchship
12. Bim Augments Communication & Collaboration Across Various Project Teams To Improve Construction Project Planning Using Project Planning Tools
13. Mobile Repair Online Delhi Or Replacement Your Phone?
14. Why Should You Choose Digital Business Cards Over Paper Ones?
Author: Saurabh Pandey
15. Web Scraping Services Provider Company In Usa
Author: iWeb Scraping Services