ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Create Folders To Organize Iphone Apps
Have you installed an array of apps on your iPhone? If yes, then it can be a time-taking task for you to access your iPhone apps. But, if you organize them in groups, then it can be much easier for you to access them.
Do you know that you can create folders and even label them on your iPhone? Today, we are going to help you to manage your iPhone apps in a proper manner. Let’s get started.
How to Make Folders And Manage Apps on Your iPhone?
Let’s learn about ‘what is the best way to create folders in an iPhone.’ Follow the below instructions carefully:
1. In order to make folders on your iPhone, you will require a minimum of two apps to organize in a folder. So, decide which apps you are going to put into a folder.
2. Slightly tap and hold an app until all apps on display start shivering (This process is very similar to which you use to re-arrange your apps).
3. Now, you will have to drag this app to the other app that you want to organize in a folder.
4. You can see that both apps now have merged into a folder.
5. After that, different devices show different types of folders such as in iOS 7 and higher version shows the folder and its label take up the whole screen.
6. In iOS 4-6, the folder appears as a strip labeled with a default name.
7. There will be a default name of the folder, but it can be customized, and you can easily rename it.
8. Tap on to the x icon to clear the default name and then enter the name that you want to give it.
9. Now to add more apps in the same folder, touch on the wallpaper around that folder. Then tap and hold the other app and drag it to the folder.
10. When you are done with organizing apps in that folder, then tap the home button of your iPhone, and your folder is created successfully. (Note: On iPhone X and its similar series there is no home button, so tap the done button instead).
That was an easy tutorial on how to create a folder on your iPhone and other iOS devices. This is the best way to organize your iPhone apps, and you can create unlimited folders with the same process if you have many apps.
You should create several folders labeled by the categories of your installed apps. Create folders in a proper manner, such as making different folders for game apps, movie apps, MS Office apps, music apps, business apps, etc.
Leo Smith is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Nasa's Latest Mission Mars - Developments And Expectations
Author: Chris Greenwalty
2. Google Play Store Optimization
Author: Subhanshu Ranjan Maurya
3. Buy Led Grow Lights Online At Low Price
4. Advantages Of Having The Best Android Phone
5. Information Security Consulting Market Analysis, Size, Growth, Industry Trends, Opportunities, Forec
Author: siddharth mnm
6. Realme 5
7. Why Call Center Crm Integration Is Necessary For Call Centers?
Author: Zenteno peterson
8. Reasons Why You Should Choose Ionic For Hybrid App Development?
Author: Maria William
9. Get Ready To Take Your Ecommerce Business To Cloud In 2020
Author: Brian Burell
10. Automotive Sensors Market Worth $41.9 Billion By 2025
11. Artificial Intelligence Facts
12. Should You Work For The Nhs Or Enter Private Practice?
Author: Tom Hunt
13. All About Hospital Management System
14. What It Is And How It Can Help You
Author: Jone Moss
15. Top 5 Reasons To Use Call Center Software
Author: Ethan Jones