ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Should I Bleach My Knots?
When hair is tied to a lace closure weave, there is a dark knot where each strand is secured. Bleaching or “lightening” these knots reduce their visibility and helps make the hair appear as if it is growing from the scalp.
Here are the steps you should take to bleach the knots on your lace closure or frontal.
How To Bleach Lace Closure?
Step 1: Turn either your frontal, closure or lace wig inside out and pin it down to a foam head.If your closure with baby hairs, pin them down with clips to make sure they are out of the way.
Step 2: Scoop 1-2 scoops of lightening powder into your mixing bowl.
Step 3: Add less than an equal amount of the developer into the bowl and mix into a thick consistency. The consistency should be similar to thick cottage cheese or frosting.
Step 4: With your mixing brush, gently, dab the bleach onto the lace. Ensure you are bleaching all of the knots. Once you’re done applying the bleach, cover the lace closure in the aluminum foil.
Step 5: Make sure you keep the bleach on until the knots on the part closure 4*4 aren’t noticeable anymore.This is very important because you want to wait until your closure becomes blonde, or you will have a brassy lace closure.
Step 6: Rinse the lightener off of the lace closure with the lace facing downwards first to avoid getting bleach onto the hair. Continue rinsing until all of the bleach is off.
Step 7: Thoroughly wash and condition your ear to ear lace frontal, making certain you have rinsed out all of the lighteners.
Step 8: Let your weave hair closures air dry. If you're in a rush, you can blow dry, but it's best to let your hair air dry after a chemical process to avoid damage.
Lsybeauty’s hair bundles, full lace wig & lace front wig, good cheap hair weave give you long, gorgeous hair in minutes. It’s both tangle and shed free. It can easily be restyled for other textures and looks, from straight to body waves, to jerry curly and even kinky curly. It is double knotted for strength, but all the knots are bleached slightly for a more natural looking appearance. The LsyBeauty real hair bundles works for either lace front and full lace, so it’s easy and comfortable to wear.
Beauty Articles1. Zero Waste Guide – Bathroom
2. How To Find The Best Makeup Artist Near You
Author: Shweta Sharma
3. Your Ultimate Hand Care Guide
Author: Mobile Beauty Ustunner
4. The Rising High Demand For Moissanite Jewelry
Author: Ragini Singh
5. Color Pigments In Cosmetics: Safety, Usage And More!
Author: Rishabh Desai
6. Celestee Skin,laser&hair Clinic
Author: Dr. Rajkirit
7. Bridal Makeup Trends You Cannot Miss
Author: Tanya Arora
8. Relax, Paid Companions In London Know How To Please
Author: Alex Brozaf
9. Improve Your Soaps With Essential Oils?
10. Brazilian Hair Extensions And Its Benefits
11. Use Nira Laser For Two Minutes On A Daily Basis To Receive Amazing Result!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
12. Full Detail About Nipple Correction Surgery, Top Surgeons, And Treatment Procedure In Lucknow!
Author: Arun Mishra
13. What Is The Key Advantage Of Using Professional Makeup Brush Set?
Author: Vishal Sharma
14. Surprising Benefits Of Asian Touch Massage Vancouver
Author: Elegance Massage
15. How To Identify And Cure Your Dry And Damaged Hair?
Author: Mike Epstain