ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Ways You Can Stretch Your Biceps
The muscles on the top of your arms do provide the maximum amount of strength and stability in different things that you do throughout the day. Hence there is always a chance that they could be feeling sore and tired at the end of the day. So you might often feel the need to stretch and relax them. Even if that is not the case you need to work out this part of your body muscles so that they are healthy and ready for some hard work round the day.
The following are some of the stretches that you can use to work your biceps.
Seated Bent Knee Stretch – In order to do this you need to sit on the floor with your knees bent and put your feet flat. You need to put your hand behind you and put them flat on the floor with the fingers pointing away from you. Now you can start to raise your hips higher. Try not to lean back.
Walks Stretch – For this you need a pole or a wall. You need to face the wall or the pole and place your palms on top of head on the pole. Then you need to move your palm up and down the wall, flexing your biceps.
Standing Biceps – You need to stand with your hand behind you. Join the hands and then move your hands up. Feel the tension in your biceps and then slowly relax them back down. Do this for seven to ten times.
These workout patterns can help to soothe and relax your biceps. However for better results consult a proper professional trainer.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. The Benefits Of Exercise In Conquering Addiction
Author: Steve Son
2. Do You Know These Benefits Of Losing Weight??
3. What Is Tiova 9mcg Inhaler ?
4. Body Sculpting Treatment Clinic Sydney
5. Playing With The Forces In Breathwork
Author: Dan Brule
6. Breathwork For Venting And Transforming Stress, Tension And Fatigue
Author: Dan Brule
7. Car Accident Injuries Symptoms And Chiropractic Treatment
Author: Robert Augustine
8. Why Insurance For Music Dealer Is An Utter Necessity?
Author: music Insurance Company
9. Key To Finding The Best Protein Bars
Author: Rite Bite
10. Benefits Of Spinal Decompression Therapy
Author: Rajesh Mishra
11. Yoga Retreats In Vietnam | Yoga Hoi An | Aum Yoga Vietnam
12. Benefits Of Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Author: Rajesh mishra
13. Why Should You Take A Gym Membership In Pune
Author: omkar singh
14. Fight Against Gastric Cancer: Improve Your Lifestyle With Healthy Habits
Author: Jay Chokshi
15. Yoga Vs. Pilates - Benefit Differences