ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Commonwealth Bank Of Australia Market Research
Total Articles: 35
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) is establishing innovation labs that act as centers of excellence for its digital transformation. Artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, big data, blockchain, cyber security, augmented reality, and regtech are the key technologies under focus for these labs.
CBA has signed partnerships with various fintech start-ups and technology developers that enable it to provide customer-centric solutions such as cloud-based process management, chatbot-based conversational platforms, online and mobile payments, and security-based identity and authentication solutions.
The report provides information and insights into Commonwealth Bank of Australias fintech activities, including -
- Insight into its digital transformation strategies.
- Overview of technology initiatives covering investment, partnerships, acquisition, and product launches.
- Insight on each technology initiative, including technology theme, objective, and benefits.
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Since 2014, CBA has established innovation labs in Sydney, Hong Kong, and London.
- In 2018, CBA launched three digital solutions in order to enhance the banking experience of its customers.
- In 2017, CBA invested in blockchain technology solutions provider r3, with the aim of utilizing distributed ledger technology across its banking operations.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s technology initiatives.
- Gain insights into the technology themes it focuses on.
- Gain insights into its product launches, investments, and partnerships.
For more details visit: https://www.aarkstore.com/financial-services/1174373/enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-commonwealth-bank-of-australia
Category: Finance And Banking Market Research
+91 9987295242 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.aarkstore.com
Market Research Analyst
Investing / Finance Articles1. Top Dos & Don'ts Of Real Estate Investing
Author: Athena Paquette
2. 5 Ways To Get The Best Deals Using Apps
3. Everything You Need To Know About Rtgs
4. Types Of Loans Offered In The Indian Market
Author: Finway Capital
5. Benefits Of Unsecured Loans
Author: Finway Capital
6. Faqs About Transferring Funds From India To A Bank Account Abroad
Author: Rishank Rautela
7. Gilt Funds And Benefits From Rbi
8. Automated Trading Strategies For Tradestation
Author: Jack Hamilton
9. Is It Possible To Improve Credit Score In 30 Days?
Author: Martin King
10. Steps Involved During Process Of Company Incorporation In Singapore
Author: Singapore Incorporation
11. Find Top-most Business Registration Agencies In Malaysia For All Corporate Services
Author: John Smith
12. Ways To Avoid The Most Common Loan Application Mistakes
Author: Jessey Rose
13. File Gst Returns Online In India@99
14. What Is Demat Account
Author: Rakesh Sharma
15. Non-profit Organisation: Income Tax Exemption Benefits
Author: Akshaya Patra