ALL >> Health >> View Article
Causes And Cures For An Unwanted Hard-on
Sometimes the wind blows a certain way, a hot text comes in, or a head-turning woman walks by. It’s natural to feel a little stirring in one’s trousers when these things happen. But what happens when an hard-on pops up for no reason and often in the worst places? A random unwanted hard-on happens when a boner pops without stimulation. While unwanted, they are completely normal. Think about it, morning wood is a common phenomenon for most men. However, if unwanted hard-ons keep popping up, a man may want to get to the bottom of it and also find strategies for extinguishing the fire below.
Cause #1: Androgen
Hormones play a huge part in the daily function of the body. They tell us to eat, to sleep, to be happy or be sad. Researchers are finding that androgen, often referred to as the sensual hormone, is somehow related to unwanted hard-ons. A man with High A, for instance, may have unwanted hard-ons frequently. Since hormone levels fluctuate over time, the issue could sort itself out. See a doctor to test androgen levels and go from there.
Cause #2: Nocturnal Manhood Tumescence (NPT)
... referred to as “morning wood,” Nocturnal manhood tumescence (NPT), is a type of random hard-on. The main symptom of NPT is waking up with an Firm member. Often times, the member not only is awake and ready upon a man’s rising, it will also stay hard until coerced to come down. NPT is more common for younger men, especially those in the teen years. Men also experience up to five hard-ons while they are sleep, with each hard-on lasting up to 30 minutes. Even though the body is asleep, the senses are not. Hard-ons could be caused by simply the touch of a blanket against the skin. Hormonal shift could be to blame as the body releases hormones that quell hard-ons while awake and they release less of them during slumber.
Cause #3: Priapism
Most men know what a priapism is simply because it is the fodder of many a movie or TV show. These are the most serious type of unwanted hard-on because the member is full of blood due to a clot in the member and can last hours and be extremely painful. Men with sickle cell anaemia are also more likely to have priapisms. Either injecting medication or draining blood from the member are the only two ways to bring the member down.
Managing Unwanted Hard-ons
While hard-ons are a desirable thing much of the time, they can be quite troublesome when they pop up for no reason and with no warning. Here are a few ways to mitigate those unwanted hard-on moments:
1) Think about something very unarrousing. Maybe Quaker Oatmeal man in the shower or read a car manual, anything that would qualify under “not at all pleasure.”
2) Shift position. Maybe it’s underwear that are wound up that’s causing it. Shifting can also help a man hide his unwanted hard-on. Men can also put their hands in their pockets to discretely reposition the member and pull it closer to the body.
3) Pull a 1997 move and put your book, jacket, suitcase, laptop, or anything handy in front of it.
4) Stop and meditate. Sit down, close the eyes and breathe slowly focusing on the sound of the breath. This relaxes the body and blood flow which could then reduce or diminish the hard-on.
Random hard-ons are a totally normal thing in most cases. Men should also keep their male organ health in mind to ensure that wanted hard-ons also show up. In addition to thorough cleansing and giving the member time to “breathe,” men should apply a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to care for the member and it’s delicate skin. Using a crème with vital male organ health elements such as vitamins A, B, C, D and E and essential amino acids like L-Carnitine and L-Arginine keep the member strong and healthy. Apply daily for best results.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar