ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Debate: Does Male Organ Size Really Matter Or Is There Something Else More Important?
At one time or another, every man has wondered if member size really matters to his intimate partners. Can it be too small or too big, too girthy or two thin? It sounds like a Dr. Seuss book. This fixation on the size of a man’s member is a tale as old as time. Believe it or not, big dicks were not all the rage during certain points in history. A smaller member was seen as more refined in some cultures, while a gigantic sword was literally worshipped in others. What’s most surprising today is society really puts the pressure on member size. Everyone in the modern world knows Pete Davidson has a serious case of BDE (Big Dick Energy). However, when it comes to the individual, studies show that size really doesn’t matter unless it is an extreme. Here’s the lowdown on member size and the real measure of a good lover.
The Member Size Study
Researchers at UCLA and Cal State LA tackled the subject when they published a report about women’s satisfaction rate with their partner’s male organ. The researchers did a two-part study to collect the maximum amount of data ultimately answering the does male organ ...
... size really matter debate. In addition to in-person interviews, the researchers posted their survey questions to a wider audience on MSNBC.com and as a result, added 26 thousand new responses to their data. The demographic was diverse and included women ages 18 to 65. Men also answered questions as well.
The good news? Over 84 percent of the participants reported being “very satisfied” with their man’s male organ. A mere fourteen percent would like a little more BDE in their lives whilst two percent of respondents would actually like something a bit smaller.
Now let’s look at what the dudes said. Two-thirds of the male respondents believed their male organes to be “average” which concurred with what women reported about their partners. But wait, here’s the interesting part. Women were only half as likely as men to describe a partner’s member as small, and more women were likely to call it larger than the men. For instance, men who perceived their members small measured in at 12 percent while the women chimed in with only six percent, proving that member size is all in the eye of the beholder.
5 Ways a Man Be A #1 Lover without a Big Stick
Not every guy is blessed with a big schlong. Honestly, sometimes it’s a curse. It can be too big and hurt a partner or the man owning the mammoth unit could just be a bad lover. Size isn’t everything. In fact, women report that there are five other factors more important than member size. So, for the men who are feeling a little unhappy with member size, fear not! Here’s some things to keep in mind when getting down and dirty.
1) Confidence – Men and women both say confidence is the most attractive thing there is. Men should confident in not only what a they have physically, but also what they offer additionally. Swagger, charisma, and a perfected flirting skill prime a partner for intimate time.
2) Partner Focus – Time and time again, women say having a generous lover who really connects and cares about their partner’s pleasure is the hottest thing there is.
3) Foreplay – Taking time to kiss, touch, and excite are all ways to please a partner that have nothing to do with the male organ. Enjoy and extend the making out, it’s often the first thing to go in a relationship but it’s what stokes the fire.
4) Oral – Going down on a lady and doing it well will guarantee repeat invitations. Only 15 percent of women can intense point through penetrative pleasure, the rest need other direct stimulation, and, in this case, the tongue is mightier than the sword.
5) A Welcoming Member – There is nothing worse than a funky, questionable male organ. A well-groomed member is a must for hot pleasure. Be sure to meticulously clean and rinse the member daily and apply a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to keep the member fresh, pumped up and ready for action. Look for a crème that contains male organ health promoters like vitamins A, B, and C and have other amino acids and antioxidants to keep sensitivity at its peak.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar