ALL >> Health >> View Article
All Diseases & Conditions – Related To Kidneys!
Kidneys are important to have a disease-free life. They are usually responsible for filtering and excreting wastes, excess fluid, and other impurities from the blood through the urine. Along with that, the kidneys are also accountable to regulate levels of pH, salt, and potassium in the blood. And, build up the hormones that regulate blood pressure as well as control the formation of red blood cells. There are so many health issues that damage the kidney’s filters so that they cannot work properly. In this blog, you will read about all diseases & conditions related to the kidneys, and a renal diet plan for the diseased kidneys.
All diseases & conditions related to the kidneys-
There are 6 main types of kidney diseases that if not treated on the right time so they can increase the risk of kidney failure.
1. Chronic kidney disease – There are 5 stages of chronic kidney disease, which is also known as CKD in short.
• Stage 1 of chronic kidney disease indicates that your kidneys are still working well, and your eGFR level is greater than 90.
• Stage 2 of chronic kidney disease symbolizes that your eGFR level is between 60 and 89.
• Stage 3 of chronic kidney disease means your kidneys are moderately driving towards kidney failure, but still have the strength to work properly. There are two stages in stage 3 – the first stage 3a that indicates the eGFR level is between 45 and 59, and the second one is stage 3b that means your eGFR level is between 30 and 44.
• Stage 4 of chronic kidney disease creates a condition in which your kidneys are severely damaged, and your eGFR level is between 15 and 30.
• Stage 5 of chronic kidney disease is also named as end-stage of renal failure or end-stage renal disease. In this stage, your eGFR level is less than 15. In short, stage 5 of chronic kidney disease means kidney failure.
1. Acute kidney disease – It is the disease in which the kidneys are damaged suddenly and completely. This disease is also known as acute kidney injury or acute renal failure. In short, AKD means you are at the stage of kidney failure.
2. Polycystic kidney disease - It is the disease which is counted as a congenital disease. In which, 1000 of water filled cysts develop inside or around the kidneys. That is why polycystic kidney disease or PKD is included in the lists of cystic kidney disease. PKD can put you at the risk of having kidney failure for which you can opt for the best Ayurvedic kidney failure treatment.
3. High creatinine level – Creatinine is a waste material that formed in the blood due to muscle metabolism and overconsumption of protein. High creatinine level is a symptom that indicates your kidneys are not healthy enough to eliminate creatinine from the blood along with urine.
4. Proteinuria – It is a problem that happens due to the damaged kidney’s filters and overconsumption of protein. In this problem, protein leaks out through urine and causes lots of other health problems.
5. Nephrotic syndrome – It is counted as a group of syndromes that indicates something is not going well with the kidneys. In this syndrome, you can also observe a high amount of protein in your urine.
Having any one of the above-mentioned diseases related to the kidneys can cause you unhealthy life. To prevent the disease by terminating the causes and symptoms, you should opt for Ayurvedic methods that provide you with kidney treatment naturally.
Following are the two main health conditions that can cause kidney disease or kidney failure.
1. High blood pressure or hypertension – It is counted as the first main reason behind kidney disease. So, the people having high blood pressure should take precautions to stay away from severe kidney disease that can cause you kidney failure.
2. High blood sugar level or diabetes – It is the second main reason behind kidney disease. In case, if you have elevated blood glucose level, then follow a renal diet plan and decrease the risk of kidney failure.
Other health conditions are-
2. Urinary tract infection or UTI
3. Kidney infection
4. A family history of kidney disease.
People with one or more having the above-mentioned conditions should take Ayurvedic kidney treatment to get rid of their sort of kidney disease and its complications. Along with the treatment, a kidney patient needs to follow a renal diet plan.
A renal diet plan for the diseased kidneys:
Following are the 4 main nutrients that a kidney patient should avoid eating in excess amount as they pressurize the diseased kidneys.
2. Sodium (salt),
3. Phosphorus, and
Avoid eating the following food items –
• Bananas, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew, apricots, grapefruit Dried fruits, such as prunes, raisins, and dates
• Cooked spinach
• Cooked broccoli
• Sweet potatoes
• Leafy greens
• Chicken breast
• Lean beef
• Whey protein supplements
• Pumpkin seeds
• Turkey breast
• All types of fish
• Brussels sprouts
Certain dairy products, such as milk and yogurt, are high in potassium.
On the off chance, you or anyone in your known is going through the problems correlated with kidneys, then head to Karma Ayurveda for kidney treatment naturally.
Karma Ayurveda is a kidney care treatment center, led by Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Here, 35000 plus kidney patient got relieved from their type of kidney disease by taking Ayurvedic kidney treatment that includes a renal diet plan, and yogic science.
Health Articles1. Which Type Of Mask Can I Choose To Prevent Covid-19?
Author: Francis Fred
2. Covid-19 Support For Employees, Benefit Claimants And Businesses
3. Prostana | Health Promotion Consultants Florida
Author: David Seaman
4. Clear Aligners India
5. How Metrowest Residents Should Manage Depression While Social Distancing During Covid-19
Author: Novum Psychiatry
6. Dental Crown & Bridges In Paschim Vihar, West Delhi - Dr. Monica Bhardwaj
Author: Dr Monica Bhardwaj
7. Tmj Treatment In India Available Through Trusted Specializations
Author: Dr. Sanjay Arora
8. The Best Skin Specialist
Author: Dr Shoma Sarkar
9. Kairali Hand Sanitizers – 100% Safe And Preventive Solutions To Combat Infections
Author: Kairali8 Ayurvedic Group
10. Approaching A Chiropractor To Treat Sciatic Pain
11. What Impact After The Legalization Of Recreational Cannabis?
Author: Jacob William
12. Top Homeopathic Medicines For Autism Or Asd Treatment
Author: multicare homeopathy
13. How To Select The Right Promo Hand Sanitizer For Your Business Marketing?
14. The Deflame Diet | Anti-inflammatory Foods And Diets
Author: David Seaman
15. Buy Tramadol Online In Uk
Author: Robert Anderson