ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Make Ios 13 And Android Q The Most Anticipated Versions?
Every software or OS (Operating System) update brings about several changes in smart-phones. Whether it is the speed, ease of use or diverse features, mobile owners look forward to these periodical modifications that enhance the overall user experience. Come August 2019, the latest versions in iOS and Android, namely iOS 13 and Android Q, are being unveiled. There is a beta version of the latter which is available for download. Certain models like Google Pixel 3, 2A and XL can install and peruse it.
The representatives of both companies have confirmed some interesting features being included in the updates. All those who have used the aforementioned beta version and have researched on the Apple prototype have come back with their own reviews. Let us take a look at both these options and come up with a comparative study.
Foreseeable Android Q features
Here is a list of the new features that are being speculated for the upcoming Android OS:
1.Dark modes - White backgrounds are common in mobile apps . There are certain ...
... apps which we use often and for a longer duration of time. Having a dark mode does not hurt the eyes much and is recommended for everyone. The battery life also increases considerably.
2.Emphasis on privacy - Privacy is a big issue as far as portable devices are concerned. Users wish for their sensitive information to be protected against security breaches. The latest Android OS is believed to have laid emphasis on this aspect. The beta 4 version has many features in order to create a secure user experience. One of them is the ‘location on’ feature. There are certain mobile apps that need the user’s location details. In the current version, they need to keep it on at all times which is a security risk. The Android Q update offers a choice to turn the ‘location on’ only when using such apps, instead of always.
3.Android facial authentication - As part of a privacy setting, Android offers facial authentication in its ‘Q’ version. For certain apps, e-Commerce websites , payments, etc, this will enhance the security aspect. Since certain actions can be completed only when the facial authentication is complete, it becomes much safer.
4. With the 5G network technology around the corner, Android is planning a customized data limit based on the quality of their connectivity and download speeds. This is still in the beta stage and nothing much has been revealed about how it is going to better the usage pattern.
What’s in store for iOS 13?
Though there are a few common features when compared to Android Q, here is what iOS users can expect from the latest update:
1. Dark modes - Similar to the smart-phones with the upcoming Android version, Apple is also introducing the dark mode. Depending on the app, different dark shades are being introduced in devices with iOS.
2. Speed - With the announcement of the latest iOS, it is believed that mobile devices working on this system will have enhanced speed. Whether it is the upload or download rate, this latest update is being described as 2 times better. The owners of the latest models are said to benefit the most.
3. Privacy - As with the Android Q version, this update is also believed to be focusing on enhancing the privacy feature. From using ‘burner’ email IDs to avoid spamming of in-boxes to using an Apple account for logging in to apps, there are many unique features to look forward to.
4. Apple Maps - In line with Commute, which is a flagship of Google, Apple’s latest offering, Apple Maps, promises to provide its users real-time traffic updates and route details.
5. It is a common practice for both these mobile OS giants to take up each others’ ideas and create something better for their users. For example, Apple Maps is in sync with Google Commute, which is an established app to check traffic conditions in a certain area. Similarly, Apple came up with the Face Recognition feature a few years ago. Most of the changes mentioned above are, therefore, common.
iOS and Android are the major players in the global arena as far Operating Systems are concerned. A large percentage of mobile users rely on them every day and hence, the Companies update their respective versions periodically. Every update offered is free of cost. Therefore, they are much awaited by users as they bring about new things as a whole.
As far as gaming apps are concerned, the updates in both the versions are said to improve the overall experience of players. Since the speed is believed to be greatly enhanced, the customers who use their smart-phones for playing games amongst other features, will not be disappointed.
Everything said, there is a lot for all the users to look forward to in Android Q and iOS 13.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Make Businesses Easier, Profitable, And Less Stressful With Cloud Storage
2. Tips To Choose The Right Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
3. Aerial Drone Photography For Events | Drone Surveying And Mapping Services
4. Everything You’d Like To Know About Reddit
Author: elina john
5. Novisign Developed An Innovative Shelf Display Solution
6. How To Fix Squad Mic Not Working?
Author: Elisa Wilson
7. How To Fix "source File Could Not Be Read" Error On Firefox?
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. Everything About Data Migration Challenges And Their Solutions
Author: sahrukh hasan
9. Saving The Lives Of Millions With Primary Health Care
Author: Danny John
10. Top 7 Factors To Improve Your Practice Performance
Author: Danny John
11. Why To Replace Legacy Test Management With Modern Test Management Tools?
12. Top Mobile Problems And Their Workable Solutions
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
13. New Ethernet Phys Enable Multidrop Bus Architecture, Enhancing Industrial Networks’ Scalability And Functionality
14. Data Annotation Tools Market Analysis By Product, By Distribution Channel, By End User
15. The Need To Change The Way Students Receive Chemical Education