ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Video Games Help Children To Stay Productive
A couple of surveys & recent studies have shown that playing video games that Games can help students develop their essential emotional and intellectual skills that support academic achievement. These researches drive many innovative teachers around the globe to recognize the benefits of gaming and include game-based learning in their curricula. However, it's not just in-school gaming that derives benefits. New researches show that games can be positive.
1. Gaming is a highly-social activity for most gamers.
70% of gamers play with their friends who are in the same room, and only 20 % play alone.
In many of these games, players work together in teams to achieve their goals, compete against other players or both. Their teamwork abilities are put here to the test, and they must hone their communication and interpersonal skills in order to progress. These pro-social behaviors are critical for healthy social development - children with positive social skills are more likely to have high self-esteem, good peer relationships and achieve in school. They are also more likely to have successful marriages and careers.
2. Games improve critical thinking skills and reading comprehension of students.
Many teachers today seek to make a course like classical literature relevant to the students, who grew up in the promptly-moving world of the internet. The ability to travel virtually anywhere on Earth in an instant via Google makes Odysseus's 10-year journey home seem painfully slow. Video games present a helpful opportunity to make meaningful material more relevant and engaging for students. Hyperlink critical thinking skills.
3. Video games make students happy and relieve stress.
Video games can have a positive impact, especially those with mental or emotional problems. Games give a chance to tune out the stresses of everyday life. Giving your mind time to rest is critical for emotional & mental well-being. Relaxation reduces the risk of heart problems and stroke, boosts memory, and helps decision making. It even has physical health benefits, by suppressing urges to stress-eat and reducing acne. And all these benefits are actually fun to do something.
4. Video games are especially well-suited for individualized learning.
Every student is different from each other. Video games can make it a reality. Games allow children to learn at their own pace. Players' actions can be tailored based on their performance and choices. If children are able to solve problems correctly, the game can adjust to present more difficult challenges.
5. Games teach new technical skill sets to students.
Video games are a powerful way to get students interested in technology from an early age and teach them basic technical skills that will reap rewards down the road. Video games also hone spatial thinking, reasoning, memory, perception, and problem-solving - all which come in handy for a wide range of technical careers.
Our goal towards myschoolr platform is to achieve best of its kind of education ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software intended to fulfill people’s needs using existing available resources, cost effective yet all in one solution for organization. Visit: https://www.myschoolr.com
Education Articles1. Learning The Details Of Photography Is No Longer Impossible
Author: Raghu Rai Center For Photography
2. Tips & Trick To Crack Jee Mains 2021 In First Attempt
Author: SIRT Bhopal
3. Why Choose Us For Ielts Coaching?
4. How Digital Marketing Is Helping Business To Reach Their Target
Author: keerthi vasan
5. Certificate In Creative Thinking Course – Mitid Innovation
Author: MIT ID Innovation
6. Assuring Growth And Revival: The New Uk International Education Strategy
Author: Treat Assignment Help
7. Why Studying Mbbs In Russia Is Now Very Much Possible
Author: Ria Overseas
8. Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Research – Pgdcr
Author: Divya Shetty
9. How Is A Digital Marketing Course Helpful For Graduates?
10. Digital Marketing For Mba
11. Digital Marketing Courses For Mba Holders
12. Digital Marketing Training Institutes In Bangalore
13. What Is Race To The Top
Author: Mayank Gupta
14. Information About Apegs Work Experience Report
Author: Sophie Christin
15. What Are Auditor Opinions- Zoefact
Author: Ridzi Arora