ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Hide Your Birthday On Facebook
Facebook sends a notification to your friends about your birthday by default. There are many good reasons to turn off the birthday notification on Facebook. Whatever the reason is, but you can hide your birthday on Facebook by following the instructions given below.
Steps to Hide Your Birthday Notifications on Desktop
• Press on the name located at the upper side of the Facebook webpage.
• Otherwise, enter the name on the right-hand side of the search box.
• Press on the About option located under the profile photo.
• By going to the About column, press on the Contact and Basic Info option.
• Go down to the Basic Information.
• Press on the Edit option which is showing while moving the mouse cover above the Birth Date.
• After pressing on the Edit option, press on the group symbol.
• This symbol resembles a three people silhouette.
• It will open the privacy window; there you can choose to whom you wish to show your birthday. Also, to whom you want to share your birthday notifications.
... In case you wish to turn off your birthday completely on your Facebook account, then choose the Only Me option.
• Press on the Save Changes option.
• Once you have completed all these steps, you have successfully hidden your birthday on Facebook.
• Now, your friends will not get your birthday notification on their Facebook account.
Steps to Hide Your Birthday Notifications on Facebook
• When you log in to your Facebook account, you will get the News Feed window on your screen.
• Click on the profile picture located to the left-hand side of the search box.
• Press on the option which is named as Edit Profile located on the Facebook profile webpage.
• Go on the editing webpage.
• After that, press on the Edit Your About Info option.
• Search the birthday on your Facebook account given below the Basic Info.
• Then, press on the pencil symbol given near to it.
• Press on the group symbol given near to the birthday to open the privacy window.
• After that, choose the Only Me option.
• You need to press on the More Options button in case you don’t find the Only Me option.
Steps to Turn Off Birthday Notifications of Your Friends
• Press on the downward arrow located on the upper side box of the Facebook webpage
• Otherwise, go to the Settings tab on your Facebook account.
• Press on the Notifications option provided in the left-hand sidebar window.
• After that, go to the Birthdays option.
• Enlarge the Birthdays column.
• Turn off the birthday notifications from your Facebook account.
• Now, you will not get any birthday notifications of your Facebook friends.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. The Importance Of A Network Security Audit
2. The Most Useful Microsoft Word Hints To Help You Get More Done
3. Work Better In Word, Excel, And Outlook With These Tips And Techniques
4. Time-saving Points To Make Your Workers Be More Efficient Using Microsoft Office
5. Microsoft Office Tips: An Overview
6. Guide To Windows 10
7. How Do I Get Assistance In Windows 10?
8. May 2021, Yes You Can Buy Windows 10 At The Best Price
9. How To Make The Most Of Windows 10
10. Windows 10 And Its Few Tricks Up Its Sleeve
11. In One Hour Or Less, Learn How To Set Up A New Windows 10 Pc Perfectly
12. Top 10 Reasons Why Cloud Migration Is Important?
13. The Keyword Research Tips That Will Take Your Seo To The Next Level
Author: Hire SEO Freelancer
14. Aol Mail Login | Sign In Aol Mail | Aol Mail
15. All In One Funeral Home Software
Author: Nathan White