ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Millimeter Wave Technology Market Worth $5.23 Billion By 2025 With A Growing Cagr Of 41.5%
According to the new market research report on the "Millimeter Wave Technology Market by Product (Scanner Systems, Telecommunication Equipment), Frequency Band, License Type, Application (Automotive, Mobile & Telecom, Military, Defense, and Aerospace,), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2025" , this market is expected to be worth USD 5.23 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 41.5% between 2019 and 2025. The major factors driving the growth of the millimeter wave technology industry include the surge in mobile data traffic with bandwidth-intensive applications, use in the small-cell backhaul network, demand for innovative application of radar and security products, and potential use in consumer electronics.
Telecommunication equipment expected to hold the largest market size by 2025
Millimeter wave technology-based telecommunication equipment held the largest market share in 2018. This is attributed to the surge in the number of mobile subscribers, resulting in the demand for efficient mobile backhaul solutions that can provide services to a large user base without degrading the connectivity and connection speed.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=981
Market for mobile & telecom application to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
The millimeter wave technology for the mobile & telecom application is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The research and developments, and testing of 5G technology are anticipated to be the key factor contributing toward the growth of the market for the mobile & telecom application over the next six years.
North America likely to hold the largest share of the millimeter wave technology market during the forecast period
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the millimeter wave technology market during the forecast period owing to the growing need for high-speed data transfer along with the overuse of the existing spectrum in the telecom sector. Further, the large-scale testing of autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles is also expected to boost the demand for millimeter wave-based components. North America is also anticipated to witness considerable growth in the market for the military, defense, and aerospace applications with the increasing use of this technology in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and unmanned surface vessels (USVs).
Request Sample @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=981
The report also profiles the most promising players in the millimeter wave technology market. The competitive landscape of the market presents an interesting picture of the strategies adopted by a large number of players. The key players in this industry are BridgeWave Communications (US), E-Band Communications, LLC (US), Siklu Communication Ltd (Israel), L3 Technologies, Inc. (US), NEC Corporation(Japan), Renaissance Electronics & Communications (HXi) (US), Smiths Group Plc. (UK), Vubiq Networks, Inc. (US), Proxim Wireless (US), ELVA-1 (Sweden), and Wireless Excellence Ltd. (CableFree) (UK).
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Digital Transformation In 2020: 5 Pro Tips To Ensure Success
Author: Brian Burell
2. How Does Nav Help Combat Wholesale Distribution Challenges?
Author: Sapna Gupta
3. Importance Of Equipment In Manufacturing Process
Author: Anthea Johnson
4. Sling Tv Losing Subscribers For First Time As The Streaming Race Continues
Author: Aida Martin
5. Call Center Crm Integration For Different Crm Solutions
Author: Zenteno peterson
6. Difference Between Traditional Desktop Web Apps And Mobile Apps
Author: Paul Adam
7. How The Blockchain Secure Your Important Data?
Author: Karan Khatnani
8. Significant Considerations For Entrepreneurs Before Social Media App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
9. Buy Cell Phone Repair Tools And Accessories
10. Why Small Companies Should Start Using Cloud Erp Solution?
Author: Sapna Gupta
11. Top Upcoming Trends In The App Industry
Author: Melissa charm
12. Intelligent Process Automation Market By Component, Technology, Vertical, And Region - Global Foreca
Author: siddharth mnm
13. Top 5 Successful Mobile App Development Trends In 2020
Author: Natasha Verma
14. Why Employing The Best Mobile App Development Company Is Pivotal For Any Business In Today's World?
Author: Micheal Joseph
15. How Intelligent Call Center Software Is Helping Companies?
Author: Ethan Jones