ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Select A Marble Slab Kitchen Benchtop
We at Avant stone understand, kitchen is not just another space in the house anymore, but a social hub where families spend most of their time not just cooking but making memories. Designers have claimed Kitchen Benchtops are intrinsically predominant component of a kitchen affecting their adjacent spaces designs too.
Why Choose Natural stone for your benchtop...??
No home is complete without a perfectly up-to-the-minute kitchen benchtop while natural stones are recognised for their prestige, beauty and unmatched uniqueness to design myriad spaces.
Avant Stone being one of the premier marble suppliers in Sydney, aims to provide you the distinctive designs and variety of marble slabs, granite slabs and quartzite slabs sourced and personally inspected from around the globe. Hence, Avant Stone is going to lay out some facts to assist you in your big decision.
Is marble to soft or it is ok to use for my kitchen benchtops?
The classic look of natural marble is always a popular favourite for instance Carrara marble, Calacatta marble and many more are some of the most loved marble slabs in Sydney, and this can be seen in the rise of man-made lookalikes, but all the maintenance and upkeep can seem scary and daunting at first glance. However, the benefits of this timeless marble slab far outweigh its cons.
Not to deny the fact that many marble slab suppliers in Sydney do not suggest marble to be used for benchtop as marble slab is softer natural stone compared to granite or quartzite hence it is more likely to stain, scratch and acid etch but don’t let this distract you from choosing your perfect stone, as we have some easy prevention strategies that will allow your marble slab to outlast the test of time.
- Consider using a honed marble surface rather than a polished one for your kitchen benchtop as light scratches are not visible until exposure to extreme light and is more kitchen use friendly. At Avant Stone, 90% or our marble slabs are honed already, so don’t worry about added costs!
- Seal your marble benchtop slab. This behaves as an armour for your marble slab. There are different seals available in market some need to be applied in every 6 months while some applied every 15 years.
- Treat your marble slab well. Don’t worry if you do spill something! Just wipe it up quickly with a clean cloth and use water if necessary.
Avant Stone – Your Marble Slab Supplier in Sydney
We encourage our customers to visit our centrally located showroom during their selection process for ease of understanding the properties and appearance of each of our unique marble slabs. Please do not hesitate to contact our experienced and friendly team for any further queries.
Avant Stone brings together 20 years of stone industry experience to provide you with a range of globally sourced stone tiles and slabs. We aim provide you quality service and distinctive stone products for your home or your commercial space. We encourage customers to visit our centrally located warehouse in Gladesville, a short 20 minute drive from Sydney and Paramatta CBD. Alternatively a member of our sales team is also able to visit your premises to provide you with product samples and assist you or your client in finding the best application of stone from our wide range of products.
Home and Garden Articles1. Various Spray Foam Insulation Project Ideas
Author: Lauren Jenna
2. Advantages Of Merbau Decking
3. Understand Importance Of Hiring Professional Hot Water Tank Repair Services
Author: Hot Water Tank Calgary
4. Know About The Perfect Fly Screen Door
Author: Ruel Del Pilar
5. Various Applications Of Sliding Doors
Author: Barry La Grange
6. Top 5 Branded Microwave Oven In India At Aapnidukan
Author: Sweta Sate
7. Spooktacular Miniature Garden Halloween
Author: Florence Blum
8. Dual Chime Quartz Clock Movement: All That You Wanted To Know About Its Mechanism
Author: Bryson Kaleb
9. What Are The Steps To Get The Planning Application Approved?
Author: Garry Stacks
10. Reduce Noise Pollution With The Right Fence
Author: Michael Gilmore
11. Why Hiring An Expert Builder For Constructing A Wall Is Important?
Author: Daniel Maxted
12. How To Prepare Yourself For Carport Installation?
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
13. Three Reasons Why You Should Opt For Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Jamie Fison
14. Interior Plant Maintenance In Your Home Or Business
Author: Michele Sokoloff
15. What Is The Role And Activity Of A Proposal Planner?
Author: Adam Leworthy