ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Select A Marble Slab Kitchen Benchtop
Total Articles: 11
We at Avant stone understand, kitchen is not just another space in the house anymore, but a social hub where families spend most of their time not just cooking but making memories. Designers have claimed Kitchen Benchtops are intrinsically predominant component of a kitchen affecting their adjacent spaces designs too.
Why Choose Natural stone for your benchtop...??
No home is complete without a perfectly up-to-the-minute kitchen benchtop while natural stones are recognised for their prestige, beauty and unmatched uniqueness to design myriad spaces.
Avant Stone being one of the premier marble suppliers in Sydney, aims to provide you the distinctive designs and variety of marble slabs, granite slabs and quartzite slabs sourced and personally inspected from around the globe. Hence, Avant Stone is going to lay out some facts to assist you in your big decision.
Is marble to soft or it is ok to use for my kitchen benchtops?
The classic look of natural marble is always a popular favourite for instance Carrara marble, Calacatta marble and many more are some of the most loved marble slabs in Sydney, and this can be seen in the rise of man-made lookalikes, but all the maintenance and upkeep can seem scary and daunting at first glance. However, the benefits of this timeless marble slab far outweigh its cons.
Not to deny the fact that many marble slab suppliers in Sydney do not suggest marble to be used for benchtop as marble slab is softer natural stone compared to granite or quartzite hence it is more likely to stain, scratch and acid etch but don’t let this distract you from choosing your perfect stone, as we have some easy prevention strategies that will allow your marble slab to outlast the test of time.
- Consider using a honed marble surface rather than a polished one for your kitchen benchtop as light scratches are not visible until exposure to extreme light and is more kitchen use friendly. At Avant Stone, 90% or our marble slabs are honed already, so don’t worry about added costs!
- Seal your marble benchtop slab. This behaves as an armour for your marble slab. There are different seals available in market some need to be applied in every 6 months while some applied every 15 years.
- Treat your marble slab well. Don’t worry if you do spill something! Just wipe it up quickly with a clean cloth and use water if necessary.
Avant Stone – Your Marble Slab Supplier in Sydney
We encourage our customers to visit our centrally located showroom during their selection process for ease of understanding the properties and appearance of each of our unique marble slabs. Please do not hesitate to contact our experienced and friendly team for any further queries.
Avant Stone brings together 20 years of stone industry experience to provide you with a range of globally sourced stone tiles and slabs. We aim provide you quality service and distinctive stone products for your home or your commercial space. We encourage customers to visit our centrally located warehouse in Gladesville, a short 20 minute drive from Sydney and Paramatta CBD. Alternatively a member of our sales team is also able to visit your premises to provide you with product samples and assist you or your client in finding the best application of stone from our wide range of products.
Home and Garden Articles1. So Clean That It Sparkles!
Author: David Smith
2. Why It Is Necessary To Avail Upholstery Cleaning
Author: Jamie Fison
3. What Are The Benefits Of Building Regulation
Author: Garry Stacks
4. Different Roofing Styles Available In Port Lincoln
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. How To Decorate Modern Homes
Author: Taurus Inspro
6. Why You Should Select The Most Suitable Fence For Your House
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What Are The Most Important Things Needed To Be Known About Roofing?
Author: Rick Lopez
8. Tips On Becoming A Successful Development Management Personality
Author: Adam Leworthy
9. Know How To Avail The Services Of A Carpet Cleaning Company
Author: Archer Greville
10. Reasons To Appoint A Building Inspector And Necessary Qualification Required
Author: Callum Soul
11. 3 Different Types Of Tile Wedges That Are Used To Set Tiles On The Floor
Author: Hayden Ryrie
12. How To Choose The Right Wood Splitter For You
Author: Michael Foley
13. Choose The Perfect Bedroom Wardrobe In Just Easy 4 Step.
Author: Regalo Kitchen
14. How To Create Cozy Bedrooms With Stools And Benches From Worlds Away
Author: Robert Berry
15. What Are The Important Options Regarding The Waterproofing Basement Walls?
Author: Rick Lopez