ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Guide To Maintaining Your Property Post-possession
Buying a home is a significant milestone in an individual’s life; one that involves a series of steps and procedures that will ensure a happy future. While the process leading up to the purchase is always anticipated by the customer, the house maintenance often comes as an unexpected step, post-closing possession on the home.
This is where Godrej Properties steps in, to help you with everything you need to know, after you have claimed possession of your dream home. Home Ally is a one-of-its-kind home buyer’s guide that details what you should do once the key to your secure future is in your hands. As an investor and a customer, it is your right and duty to be aware of RERA laws and other procedures that can help you maintain and cherish your home, for years to come. Here are some frequent queries that homeowners have, once they’ve taken possession of their residence.
Quality issues and defects
Based on RERA laws, any structural issues within five years of handing over possession should be rectified by the developer at no extra charge to the customers and should be completed within 30 days of the complaint being issued.
Untimely delivery of property
Interest on the extended time should be paid by the developer, on the amount paid by the customer. The rate of interest will be the same as paid by the customer for delayed payments, which should be jointly decided by both parties involved.
Formation of society
Based on provisions within local laws, the developer must form a society that will take care of amenities and ensure maintenance of the property. The society’s other functions include:
Maintain a record of society files
Forming, electing, and running the membership committee
Getting the property insured
Performing timely structural audits, inspections, and repairs.
Provide information to customers about selling/renting flats
Visit the official state website for more details about laws and provisions as laid out by RERA and register yourself as a user for accessing the portal regarding grievances, updates on policies, and other services. Happy home buying to you!
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. How To Decorate Your New Home?
Author: Access Architects
2. 5 Reasons Why Dahisar Is The Affordable Dream Home Destination
Author: Priyanka Patel
3. Why Do You Need Property Management Services In Atlanta?
4. Benefits Of Buying Land In Chennai
5. Best Coworking Space In Pune
Author: Rworking Hub
6. Hmda Approved Gated Community Plots For Sale In Maheshwaram @ 1222/sq.ft
Author: property Adviser
7. Is Co-living The New Future Of Housing?
Author: Ajay Mane
8. Benefits Of Choosing The Right Warehouse Management System
Author: Drishti Desai
9. The Way To Make Better Real Estate Investments
Author: JVK Projects
10. What Makes Shapoorji Pallonji Vicinia Worth Your Investment?
Author: Siya Sharma
11. Homeowner Association Management
Author: Bob Moyer
12. Know How To Get Best Property Or House In Alberta (spruce Grove, Parkland County, Stony Plain)
Author: IAN AND CHANTEL
13. Vtp Pegasus In Kharadi Pune
Author: Parul Choudhary
14. Complete Guide To Cheapest Way To Move Across Country
Author: adam jones
15. What Are The Best Options When You Need To Sell Your House Fast?
Author: Rick Lopez