ALL >> Education >> View Article
Importance Of An Education System In This Modern Era
Education is the first early investment for child development. Similar, for governments and nations, to make their country developed, their first budget allocation has to be on the education infrastructure in schools and colleges.
Education grows as values. If you have the skills but don't have the values then educated person become useless.
For example, many people are educated, skilled in many trades, but then they use their skills and education to cheat, disturb with creative fouls for society.
That's why it's important for teachers, boards, syllabus creators to regulate topics to certain value (useful) goals. So that students, connect and focus on the good values and usefulness of their education for the development of society and country.
Education has to be accessible to all. Thanks to modern technologies and internet innovators. Due to them, now rural people, poor people, and people living in huts are able to get access to education through mobiles phones. Even they can show and guide their kids by becoming aware of the information that they are getting from videos, search engines, and social media.
After a certain time, they can access online colleges, online schools, and universities. Especially those who are disabled and not able to afford the cost of the traditional cost.
The Education system was more developed in urban areas as compared to rural areas. During this period, there were introduction of subjects such as, arts, sciences, philosophy and literature. The education policy of the British government put more emphasis upon higher education. During the modern era, primary education was not much considered. During this period, the system of education was developed to take into consideration the needs and requirements of the individuals. The individuals, who acquired this education were able to sustain their living in an appropriate manner.
Let's try and understand using the following points, in what way is the importance of an education perceived in the modern era:
1. Today the primary reason why a child is pushed into a school at the tender age of three (3) is not that the parents want him to attain knowledge; it is because they are afraid that their child will be "left-behind" other children who are actually going through the same mindless routine. It is a common sight to see small kids carrying really heavy bags to and fro from school, which actually stunts their physical development.
2. Similarly the most prevalent psychology among student today is to fight intense competition for a certain degree to get a certain job. In this way, education has become highly commercialized and almost like a business today, with institutes charging very high fees for their degrees which promise good placements because they have â€œtie-upsâ€ with the companies. But still they are leaving their jobs after 3-4 months or most of them are not satisfied.
3. Currently, a majority of students are going into institutes which have good marketing and advertising strategy and make lofty promises to entice people during admission times. So people are not influenced by the teachers and the quality of teaching but by the advertisements and promotional campaigns being run by the institute.
4. In recent times you will notice that every educated person knows how to chat nicely with people from all around the world, but they have forgotten how to talk respectfully to elders in their own homes such as parents and others.
Only education can help our society to progress further and education is the only element that is equally significant for all sects, ethnicity and social groups because it has the power to uplift everyone.
Our goal towards myschoolr platform is to achieve best of its kind of education ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software intended to fulfill people’s needs using existing available resources, cost effective yet all in one solution for organization. Visit: https://www.myschoolr.com
Education Articles1. Excelr Data Science Courses
2. Excelr Business Analytics Courses
3. Know All About Rgit Australia Scholarship
Author: Gurung Rupert
4. Why Python Is So Perfect For Young Minds
Author: RoboBrain Academy
5. Prominent Online Coding Course Provider Shares Insights Into What They Have To Offer
Author: RoboBrain Academy
6. Benefits Of Online Coaching Classes That Can Change Your Perspective
Author: jyiti makhija
7. Why Should You Look For Upsc Coaching In Indore?
Author: jyiti makhija
8. Three Benefits Of E-learning For Competitive Exam Preparation
Author: lavya singh
9. What Are The Benefits Of Gun Permit Training In Maryland?
Author: PTP Gun
10. Benefits Of Reading Beyond Academic Books
Author: Geetha Kumari
11. Excelr Data Analytics Courses
12. 10 Common Mistakes When Writing A Term Paper
Author: Kerry Rose
13. Parenting Tips: Help Your Child Return To School
Author: Kojaram Choudhary
14. Discover The Potential Of Autodesk Revit Architecture Courses
Author: NIBT Education
15. How To Stay Focused And Productive While Taking Online Classes
Author: Mark Giaccone