ALL >> Education >> View Article
Importance Of An Education System In This Modern Era
Education is the first early investment for child development. Similar, for governments and nations, to make their country developed, their first budget allocation has to be on the education infrastructure in schools and colleges.
Education grows as values. If you have the skills but don't have the values then educated person become useless.
For example, many people are educated, skilled in many trades, but then they use their skills and education to cheat, disturb with creative fouls for society.
That's why it's important for teachers, boards, syllabus creators to regulate topics to certain value (useful) goals. So that students, connect and focus on the good values and usefulness of their education for the development of society and country.
Education has to be accessible to all. Thanks to modern technologies and internet innovators. Due to them, now rural people, poor people, and people living in huts are able to get access to education through mobiles phones. Even they can show and guide their kids by becoming aware of the information that they are getting from videos, search engines, and social media.
After a certain time, they can access online colleges, online schools, and universities. Especially those who are disabled and not able to afford the cost of the traditional cost.
The Education system was more developed in urban areas as compared to rural areas. During this period, there were introduction of subjects such as, arts, sciences, philosophy and literature. The education policy of the British government put more emphasis upon higher education. During the modern era, primary education was not much considered. During this period, the system of education was developed to take into consideration the needs and requirements of the individuals. The individuals, who acquired this education were able to sustain their living in an appropriate manner.
Let's try and understand using the following points, in what way is the importance of an education perceived in the modern era:
1. Today the primary reason why a child is pushed into a school at the tender age of three (3) is not that the parents want him to attain knowledge; it is because they are afraid that their child will be "left-behind" other children who are actually going through the same mindless routine. It is a common sight to see small kids carrying really heavy bags to and fro from school, which actually stunts their physical development.
2. Similarly the most prevalent psychology among student today is to fight intense competition for a certain degree to get a certain job. In this way, education has become highly commercialized and almost like a business today, with institutes charging very high fees for their degrees which promise good placements because they have â€œtie-upsâ€ with the companies. But still they are leaving their jobs after 3-4 months or most of them are not satisfied.
3. Currently, a majority of students are going into institutes which have good marketing and advertising strategy and make lofty promises to entice people during admission times. So people are not influenced by the teachers and the quality of teaching but by the advertisements and promotional campaigns being run by the institute.
4. In recent times you will notice that every educated person knows how to chat nicely with people from all around the world, but they have forgotten how to talk respectfully to elders in their own homes such as parents and others.
Only education can help our society to progress further and education is the only element that is equally significant for all sects, ethnicity and social groups because it has the power to uplift everyone.
Our goal towards myschoolr platform is to achieve best of its kind of education ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software intended to fulfill people’s needs using existing available resources, cost effective yet all in one solution for organization. Visit: https://www.myschoolr.com
Education Articles1. 4 Popular Myths & Facts About Early Childhood Education
Author: John Sarkis
2. Why Icse Board And Why Greenwood
Author: Greenwood High
3. December 18, 2019dean Duperron Is The New Chairman Of Msm Highered - M Square Media
Author: Diptirani Samal
4. What Is Dynamo & The Top Reasons You Should Be Learning & Using It?
Author: NIBT Education
5. Reasons Why You Should Consider An Overseas Education Consultancy
Author: Aman Soumya
6. Bachelor In Hospital Administration (bha)
Author: Shreya Sharma
7. Is It Worth Studying Mbbs In Russia?
Author: Yuvrajsinh Solanki
8. Festivals Of India
Author: Shivani Thakur
9. Non-profit Organizations Work Hard As Girls May Not Go Back To School After The Pandemic
Author: Magicbus USA
10. The Pie Chief Amy Baker Joins Msm International Advisory Board | Msm
11. The Right Place: How To Choose The Best School For Your Child – Hebrew Day School
Author: Kadima Day School
12. Approaches To Get Past Any Final Exams!
Author: Garry Taylor
13. Shawn Swail Is The New Chief Business Officer At Msm - M Square Media
Author: Chetna S
14. The Importance Of Extracurricular Activities - The Millennium Schools
Author: The Millennium School
15. Cbse Preschool In Alandi | Best Cbse Preschool In Charholi
Author: pratik patil