ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How Arai And Ais 140 Certified Gps Technology Has Been Changing The World?
Before the ARAI and AIS-140 certified GPS technology came into play, commercial vehicles could make use of any category of tracking devices – from low-cost imported products to further classy ones. However, the performance of such devices varied from one unit to another. Again, the data formats that each of these device supported was different.
For this reason, the device original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or a system integrator (SI) used to collect the data from the devices. They offered derived services to the end user. Emergency state of affairs in a vehicle also got transmitted to private servers or call centers which sequentially had to aware the government apparatus for help.
But now with the AIS-140 certified GPS technology, a defined standard has been developed against which all vehicle tracking units will be certified and benchmarked. The results include the benefits of these devices and how the ARAI and AIS 140 certified GPS technology is changing the world.
• Performance: All the ARAI and AIS-140 certified GPS technology devices have to go through a meticulous testing at government approved labs like iCAT or ARAI etc. This makes sure that the performance of the devices in the pasture is guaranteed not just on paper. Additionally, the devices have to be an area under discussion for yearly re-certification which guarantees that the production of devices keep hold of the same quality.
• Flawless Portability: As all the ARAI and AIS-140 certified receivers go after the similar data protocol, the customer or buyer can reinstate one device with a device from a different manufacturer effortlessly without any requirement to re-develop data processing application or backend.
• SOS Button: To deal with the occupant protection in public transport vehicles, the AIS-140 commands the attachment of SOS button(s). Depending on the motor vehicle type, the number of SOS buttons per vehicle will differ and this will be effective in terms of bringing a change to the world through the AIS-140 and ARAI certified GPS tracker devices.
• E-SIM: The ARAI and AIS-140 has also mandated the employment of embedded SIM’s and by this means support of numerous network switching. This has double benefits – it stops anyone from admittance or tampering with the SIM in case of a plastic SIM and it supports mechanical network switching to offer nonstop data service between the server and device.
• Anti-theft Measures: AIS-140 directive mandates the utilization of numerous technologies to prevent vehicle against tampering or theft. These are below mentioned:
o The use of gyroscope and accelerometer through which the movement of the vehicle under IGN off condition can be detected. It can also assist in monitoring driver behavior when vehicle is on the go.
o The device tamper switch which alerts the end user about likely tampering of the device.
o Internal backup battery which supports continuous process for 4 hours in the case the vehicle mains is disengaged.
o Internal GSM and GNSS antenna which makes sure incessant connectivity since there is no probability of the antenna cables getting cut
Above were the benefits that comprise with the ARAI and AIS-140 certified GPS tracking devices which are changing the world at a tremendous speed.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Digital Transformation In 2020: 5 Pro Tips To Ensure Success
Author: Brian Burell
2. How Does Nav Help Combat Wholesale Distribution Challenges?
Author: Sapna Gupta
3. Importance Of Equipment In Manufacturing Process
Author: Anthea Johnson
4. Sling Tv Losing Subscribers For First Time As The Streaming Race Continues
Author: Aida Martin
5. Call Center Crm Integration For Different Crm Solutions
Author: Zenteno peterson
6. Difference Between Traditional Desktop Web Apps And Mobile Apps
Author: Paul Adam
7. How The Blockchain Secure Your Important Data?
Author: Karan Khatnani
8. Significant Considerations For Entrepreneurs Before Social Media App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
9. Buy Cell Phone Repair Tools And Accessories
10. Why Small Companies Should Start Using Cloud Erp Solution?
Author: Sapna Gupta
11. Top Upcoming Trends In The App Industry
Author: Melissa charm
12. Intelligent Process Automation Market By Component, Technology, Vertical, And Region - Global Foreca
Author: siddharth mnm
13. Top 5 Successful Mobile App Development Trends In 2020
Author: Natasha Verma
14. Why Employing The Best Mobile App Development Company Is Pivotal For Any Business In Today's World?
Author: Micheal Joseph
15. How Intelligent Call Center Software Is Helping Companies?
Author: Ethan Jones