ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Quick Guide To Gokyo Ri Trek Through Everest Base Camp
We all know that
Everest Base Camp trek with Gokyo Ri Trek is very famous for its iconic sceneries and a lot more. Nowhere in the world, you get the culture conjugation and adventure existing in such a peaceful manner. So, many often say that the trekking routes in Nepal are nothing but all about enjoying the beauty of mother nature, the chilled mountain weather and enjoying the nomadic madness with a unique culture of Sherpa people.
Gokyo Ri is one of the magnificent hills from where visitors get the spectacular mountain view of not just the enigmatic and mysterious Mount Everest but many more tallest mountain peaks that lie abode the Himalayan ranges passing through Nepal.
The route to reach Everest Base camp with Gokyo Ri on the route –
• Gokyo Ri Trek becomes very difficult when visitors reach the peak and lake which are at an elevation of over 5000 meters above sea level. After passing the lake, it is a very steep climb for about 700 meters to reach the Everest Base camp Trek.
• From Gokyo village there are some places like rocky trails, icy sleeper hill, etc. visiting becomes very difficult during November and December month because of the snow. So planning the dates according to the climatic condition of the places you want to check on the route the Everest base Camp is essential.
• The trekking becomes even more difficult for the trekkers who want to visit the Renjo La pass, Cho La pass, besides the Everest Base Camp. So a slight amount of physical and endurance fitness is necessary for these other trek routes.
• In Gokyo Village, the blue color of Gokyo Lake is one of the best attraction, which is eye catchy for every visitor. Surrounded by ranges of the Himalayas on all side, this lake is a beautiful spot that one should never miss exploring.
• While climbing from Gokyo valley to Gokyo Ri, it takes thirty minutes, and also visitors can enjoy by doing a photo session with the admirable beauty, see the Mount Everest’s mountain views, Mount Lhotse, Cho Oyu, the sunrise time when mountain color becomes copper color, etc.
• Then this trek continues with Lukla, Phagding, Namche Bazaar, dole Machhermo, Gokyo Lake, etc. until you reach the Base Camp.
Though these are the main highlights of the trip, the entire valley is rich in some of the incredible flora and fauna. Home to some of the most amazing animals and birds, it is a paradise for nature lovers who trek through this route, especially in autumn and spring.
Gokyo Lake Trek is something where which is very special and something new for the classical trekkers in the Everest region.
Best time to visit Gokyo Ri
Trekking can be done anytime, but there is a correct or suitable time for everything. So the best time to visit Gokyo Ri is spring season or March to May month. September and November months are also the best. This time the sky is clear and gives a fantastic view.
Visitors must see that at least the trekking place there should not be any rain because the trekking fun becomes ruined if it’s a rainy day and even safety measures. During spring season only visitors usually can enjoy more so only that is the ideal time for trekking.
Things to remember before you go for Gokyo Ri Trek
Everest Base Camp trek and Gokyo Lake is a typical kind of trekking. Visitors must have the physical fitness to trek at least for 5 to 6 hours a day. The people who can stroll the higher elevation for them it is a straightforward task. The people who wish to trek they must start running and exercising before going for this trip.
https://www.weramblers.com We Ramblers is a leading Adventure Travel Provider in Bangalore, India organizes trips for all kind travel lovers and mostly adventure trips. As We Ramblers is a community that serves as a platform for the travel enthusiasts. Share your travel stories and meet budding travellers.
Travel Articles1. Book Cheap Flights Tickets Online With Spirit Airline Reservations Website
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservation
2. Meet Wedding Guests With An Affordable Car Service Houston
Author: Meet Wedding Guests with an Affordable Car Service
3. Experience The True Colors Of Rajasthan By Visiting Pushkar Camel Fair
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Extraordinary Prom Transport With A Limo Rental In Dc
Author: Extraordinary Prom Transport with a Limo Rental in
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - A Complete Guide To Everest Base Camp Trek
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
6. Las Vegas Holidays Take You To The Famous Attractions
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
7. Visit Fantastic Attractions During Your Lanzarote Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
8. Gangtok Sightseeing Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
9. Maihar Devi Temple Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
10. Trikut Parvat Deoghar Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
11. Pushkar Savitri Mata Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
12. Dewas Tekri Mandir Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
13. Samdruptse Ropeway Namchi | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
14. Mata Vaishno Devi Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
15. Where Is Best To Stay In Buenos Aires? The City’s Top Neighbourhoods
Author: Deepak Nangla