ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Quick Guide To Gokyo Ri Trek Through Everest Base Camp
Total Articles: 72
We all know that
Everest Base Camp trek with Gokyo Ri Trek is very famous for its iconic sceneries and a lot more. Nowhere in the world, you get the culture conjugation and adventure existing in such a peaceful manner. So, many often say that the trekking routes in Nepal are nothing but all about enjoying the beauty of mother nature, the chilled mountain weather and enjoying the nomadic madness with a unique culture of Sherpa people.
Gokyo Ri is one of the magnificent hills from where visitors get the spectacular mountain view of not just the enigmatic and mysterious Mount Everest but many more tallest mountain peaks that lie abode the Himalayan ranges passing through Nepal.
The route to reach Everest Base camp with Gokyo Ri on the route –
• Gokyo Ri Trek becomes very difficult when visitors reach the peak and lake which are at an elevation of over 5000 meters above sea level. After passing the lake, it is a very steep climb for about 700 meters to reach the Everest Base camp Trek.
• From Gokyo village there are some places like rocky trails, icy sleeper hill, etc. visiting becomes very difficult during November and December month because of the snow. So planning the dates according to the climatic condition of the places you want to check on the route the Everest base Camp is essential.
• The trekking becomes even more difficult for the trekkers who want to visit the Renjo La pass, Cho La pass, besides the Everest Base Camp. So a slight amount of physical and endurance fitness is necessary for these other trek routes.
• In Gokyo Village, the blue color of Gokyo Lake is one of the best attraction, which is eye catchy for every visitor. Surrounded by ranges of the Himalayas on all side, this lake is a beautiful spot that one should never miss exploring.
• While climbing from Gokyo valley to Gokyo Ri, it takes thirty minutes, and also visitors can enjoy by doing a photo session with the admirable beauty, see the Mount Everest’s mountain views, Mount Lhotse, Cho Oyu, the sunrise time when mountain color becomes copper color, etc.
• Then this trek continues with Lukla, Phagding, Namche Bazaar, dole Machhermo, Gokyo Lake, etc. until you reach the Base Camp.
Though these are the main highlights of the trip, the entire valley is rich in some of the incredible flora and fauna. Home to some of the most amazing animals and birds, it is a paradise for nature lovers who trek through this route, especially in autumn and spring.
Gokyo Lake Trek is something where which is very special and something new for the classical trekkers in the Everest region.
Best time to visit Gokyo Ri
Trekking can be done anytime, but there is a correct or suitable time for everything. So the best time to visit Gokyo Ri is spring season or March to May month. September and November months are also the best. This time the sky is clear and gives a fantastic view.
Visitors must see that at least the trekking place there should not be any rain because the trekking fun becomes ruined if it’s a rainy day and even safety measures. During spring season only visitors usually can enjoy more so only that is the ideal time for trekking.
Things to remember before you go for Gokyo Ri Trek
Everest Base Camp trek and Gokyo Lake is a typical kind of trekking. Visitors must have the physical fitness to trek at least for 5 to 6 hours a day. The people who can stroll the higher elevation for them it is a straightforward task. The people who wish to trek they must start running and exercising before going for this trip.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson