ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Muktinath Temple Family Tour - 7 Things You Should Remember
Total Articles: 72
Nepal is a very beautiful and a small country. It has many tourist spots to explore like, Monasteries, Gompas, temples, and much more. Whenever any visitors plan for the trip to Nepal, they always explore the beauty of the nation and historically significant. However many a time people leave
Muktinath Temple out of their itinerary in spite of knowing about the unforgettable spectacle that they might get to see if they pick Muktinath Trek in their planner.
Location of the Muktinath Temple -
Muktinath temple lies in the Himalayan Valley of the Annapurna Range.
Muktinath Yatra trek is also one of the main routes to reach the Annapurna Base camp.
If you wish to visit Muktinath Temple, then you must follow some rules and regulation which will make your tour trouble free. So those are very important to know. Historically, this temple is a real example of the perfect symbiosis of two very powerful religions, Hindus and Buddhists.
7 things to remember while going to Muktinath Temple
If you are a visitor and doing Muktinath Tour, then it is necessary that you follow these few rules and also respect the beliefs of the followers of the temple.
1. Before you enter the temple, you need to remove shoe because it’s prohibited. This rule needs to be strictly followed as both Hindus and Buddhists believe that shoes if carried within the inner sanctum of any place of worship, is a sign of disrespect of the Deity. You also need to keep your belongings inside the temple locker to avoid theft cases.
2. You need to carry flashlight because you may suffer from power cut as this is very often there. Total darkness can be dangerous during the trek for apparent reasons.
3. Ladies and gents both must wear proper cloths because with skin tight clothes you cannot enter inside the temple. Minimal skin exposure is also often advised as a sign of respect to the culture of the country in general. Nepalese are little conservative and orthodox, so they do not allow inappropriate clothing within the temple complex.
4. You must revolve around the temple in a clockwise direction, and this is only the tradition of this place. Anticlockwise directional movement is said to bring bad luck and is not allowed. If you get confused with the area, then you can also hire a professional guide who can help you to avoid mistakes, and your tour can be hassle-free.
5. Visitors can not smoke and cannot carry alcohol and drug inside the temple, and this will be considered as a criminal offense and result in jail time for sure. Manual checking and X-ray check-post have been installed for the sole purpose of keeping these kinds of nuisance away. You cannot enter the premise if you are drunk or stink of smoke and alcohol abuse.
6. Taking photographs is also strictly prohibited. Visitors cannot take the inside photo, but outside the premises, photos can be clicked.
7. You must be very careful with your clothing. The most important thing is you should not wear any leather items because it is strictly prohibited. Even ladies leather purse also is not allowed to carry.
If you wish to go with any travel service provider, then most of the Muktinath Tour Package generally comes with Pashupatinath Temple, Manakamana Temple, Muktinath Temple, Kathmandu, and Pokhara as the destinations to visit. The best time to travel also will be mentioned in every muktinath yatra
package you opt to choose.
However, according to the locals and expert tour guides March, April, May, June, September, October, November are the best time to visit the Muktinath Temple. It is because weather will be apparent, and mountains will be snow-capped in this duration. Even if the weather is not clear so that visitors can enjoy the Himalayan beauty at its best bloom.
It is important to note that April is a month when landslides and earthquakes generally happen, so it is better to avoid that month for safety purpose. For any traveler, safety must be the most important thing.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson