ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Key Models Of Royal Enfield
Total Articles: 519
Many of the incredible designs to be adorned with the Royal Enfield logo were made to go over every terrain possible, from coastal cruisers to high mountain passes. These are just a few of the models to know if you want to call yourself a motorcycle enthusiast. The Royal Enfield showroom in Bahadurgarh contains all the Royal Enfield models.
1. THE BULLET
Unveiled in 1932, this was a revolutionary bike among the Royal Enfield models, with its inclined ‘sloper’ engine, twin-ported cylinder heads, foot-operated gear shits and high compression pistons. This model now holds the record for being in continuous production for the longest time of any motorbike. You can find this Royal Enfield models in the Royal Enfield showroom in Bahadurgarh.It is a true icon of the bike world – with a tangible legacy that you can buy today and ride home. A revolutionary swinging rear arm suspension was added to the Bullet in 1948, massively increasing the comfort of the ride and the extreme terrains these machines could be taken across.
2. THE GT CONTINENTAL CAFÉ RACER
Born out of the 1960s, when rock and roll culture was everywhere and teenagers cared far more about style than their parents did, this Royal Enfield models is a true style icon in the motoring community. It instantly shot to fame when it was released in 1964, after a group of photojournalists rode the cafe racer from John o’ Groats to Land’s End in less than 24 hours. The bike was designed to force you into a more streamline position, with clip on handlebars, high foot pegs and recesses in the fuel tank for your knees. You can still buy the modern version of this 1960s machine today from the Royal Enfield showroom in Bahadurgarh . It has all of the DNA of the original but with Royal Enfield’s modern twin engine that took roughly a decade to develop. http://www.royalenfieldjmd.com/
3. THE INTERCEPTOR
If you prefer to sit back and bask in the Californian sun while out on your bike, then the one of the Royal Enfield models Interceptor is definitely the one for you. Originally designed with relaxed cruising in mind this bike is perfect for those who are looking for a laid back approach to their motorbike experience. This Royal Enfield models is loved for its long luxurious lines and the upright riding position that allows you to take in your glorious surroundings as you rev the 648 cc engine.
4. THE HIMALAYAN
Built for the roughest of terrains and the toughest of mountain passes, the Himalayan one of the most popular Royal Enfield models is a rugged bike that can traverse such landscapes as its namesake. But you don’t have to live near Mount Everest to get the most out of this beast. In 2017, a brand new Technology Centre for Royal Enfield was opened up in Leicester. Here, the next generation of Royal Enfield bikes is discussed, developed and designed by some of the leading motorcycle minds in the world.
Automobiles Articles1. Best Mobile Service Center In Marathahalli
2. Why Is Essential To Have Frequent Servicing Of Harley Davidson
Author: Levi Fysh
3. 4 Things To Consider When You Search For Driving Instructors
Author: Nicholas Manchee
4. Various Services Provided By The Limousine Renting Agencies
Author: Xavier Philip
5. Know About The Importance Of Side Steps For Your Vehicle
Author: Hamish Crotty
6. Why To Hire Volkswagen Specialists For Your Vehicle?
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. How To Sell Your Junk Car Without Any Additional Condition
Author: Mitchell Govett
8. Two Major Services Provided By Car Removal Company
Author: Lachlan Ruth
9. Advantages Of Keeping Your Car At Perth Airport For A Longer Period
Author: Ava M Williams
10. Should You Repair Or Replace Your Windscreen?
Author: Sam Lampasona
11. What Are The Most Important Routine Car Services?
Author: Dav Sar
12. Go Digital While Using The Most Advanced Car Battery Tester!
Author: Chunnan Chen
13. Customize The Equipment Necessary For Food Trucks With Reputed Food Truck Builders
Author: Texas Cart Builder
14. Benefits Of Buying Truck Spare Part Online
Author: PS Truck Parts
15. Order Lots Of Spare Parts From Suppliers
Author: PS Truck Parts