ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Smartplug Makes Rv Air Conditioning Safer
Total Articles: 15
Once considered a luxury, air conditioning is now commonplace in RVs. Whether it’s a motorhome’s ducted system, rooftop unit on a trailer or portable model cooling a pod, they’re invariably plugged into shore power. Their massive, spiking power draws placea serious burden on outdated, twist-type connectors that can overheat Safety-minded RVers are increasingly replacing these devices with the state-of-the-art SmartPlug. It’s the singular upgrade that provides the peace-of-mind needed to thoroughly enjoy a cool night’s rest.
The original shore power connector was designed in the 1930s, back when the electric fan reigned supreme. And while it served RVers well, its design has serious limitations, namely, thin curved metal blades. The innovative SmartPlug, in contrast, utilizes a thick pin and clip that provide 20 times the metal-to-metal contact. It’s this increase in connectivity that lessens the resistance that is a leading cause of overheating and resultant fire.
Instead of the trial-and-error method of aligning the L blade in a twist-type connector and then spinning the retaining collar until it finally threads, the SmartPlug pushes straight in. Large, easy to operate clips hold it securely in place. And because it’s asymmetrical, plugging in is easy and foolproof.
RV owners across the US and Canada have placed their trust in the SmartPlug. It’s simple and quick to install using common household tools. The 30A/125V or 50A 125/250V inlet is offered in four versions: white, grey and black polymer, and stainless steel. Matching phone/TV/data inlets are also available.
Smart Plug Systems is a privately held manufacturing firm specializing in power delivery systems. It was founded in 2007 and is located in Seattle, WA. Its flagship product, the SmartPlug, is a patented device positioned to replace the current power delivery system for RV’s, Boats, and a variety of specialty vehicles and miscellaneous industrial applications.
Automobiles Articles1. Best Mobile Service Center In Marathahalli
2. Why Is Essential To Have Frequent Servicing Of Harley Davidson
Author: Levi Fysh
3. 4 Things To Consider When You Search For Driving Instructors
Author: Nicholas Manchee
4. Various Services Provided By The Limousine Renting Agencies
Author: Xavier Philip
5. Know About The Importance Of Side Steps For Your Vehicle
Author: Hamish Crotty
6. Why To Hire Volkswagen Specialists For Your Vehicle?
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. How To Sell Your Junk Car Without Any Additional Condition
Author: Mitchell Govett
8. Two Major Services Provided By Car Removal Company
Author: Lachlan Ruth
9. Advantages Of Keeping Your Car At Perth Airport For A Longer Period
Author: Ava M Williams
10. Should You Repair Or Replace Your Windscreen?
Author: Sam Lampasona
11. What Are The Most Important Routine Car Services?
Author: Dav Sar
12. Go Digital While Using The Most Advanced Car Battery Tester!
Author: Chunnan Chen
13. Customize The Equipment Necessary For Food Trucks With Reputed Food Truck Builders
Author: Texas Cart Builder
14. Benefits Of Buying Truck Spare Part Online
Author: PS Truck Parts
15. Order Lots Of Spare Parts From Suppliers
Author: PS Truck Parts