ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Thinking About Taking Your Real Estate Business To The Next Level? Start, Don’t Wait.
Total Articles: 1
In this episode of Ask The Expert, Ivan Oberon joins us to discuss different ways entrepreneurs and the success-minded can become better leaders in their business, personal and financial lives so that they can continually increase their own value – all without letting funding become a chokepoint. In addition to offering personal anecdotes and tips for staying motivated, Ivan and Chad also discuss some of their favorite resources for self-motivating success and accountability.
Why You Shouldn’t Let Financial Fears Block You from Success:
Real estate professionals have plenty of hats to choose from – and there is certainly an opportunity to find success and create wealth with any of these hats.
However, many real estate professionals feel stuck wearing the same hat they’ve been wearing, believing they “cannot” invest and grow their wealth and financial security because they feel unsure and uneasy about one of two things:
1. They have not saved up what they think would be the required amount of money to start down a new path, or
2. They don’t know how or where to invest the funds they do have.
There are plenty of alternatives to waiting until you can do it on your own (or giving up entirely):
You don’t have to have liquid capital if you know your credit options.
You don’t have to go in blind and leave high yields up to luck.
You don’t have to be a landlord to secure your money to real estate.
You don’t need to wait for an opportunity to find you.
The biggest advantage is doing at all because 99% of people are comfortable wearing the same hat forever.
Research, reach out, ask questions, touch base with lost contacts, and continue to grow your network with like-minded professionals. The Fortune is in the follow-up!
Interested in one-on-one coaching with Ivan? Get in touch here
About the Expert – Ivan Oberon
Ivan Oberon is a Certified Speaker, Coach & Trainer with the John Maxwell Team and a seasoned Real Estate Investor who has participated in nearly 500 transactions. It is his passion to help you reach higher levels of Success, Awareness, Fulfillment, Focus, Inspiration and Financial Freedom and Security in your life!.
Ivan’s journey into Personal Development Speaking and Real Estate Investing began in 2004. The final catalyst, which ignited his passion to pursue this space and to help others do the same, came through a renewed awareness in the aftermath of a devastating divorce.
Filled with the purpose to provide for his two daughters and care for his now aging parents Ivan set off into entrepreneurship, Real Estate Investing, Leadership Training, and Continual Personal Development.
Ivan’s mentors include industry experts such as John Maxwell, Brendon Burchard and Tony Robins. He has been featured in Private Lender Magazine, Bloomberg Radio, Community Investor Magazine, Realty 411 Magazine and Today’s Practice Magazine.
For more info, Log on to https://alltheleads.com/ask-expert-ivan-oberon-leveraging-private-money-real-estate-business/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Prestige Smart City Is A Prelaunch Residential Project By Prestige Group
Author: rajnish rauniyar
2. Panchsheel Greens 2 Present Ready To Move Flats
Author: Amit Gupta
3. Impact Of Augmented Reality On The Construction Industry
4. How To Find The Best Professional Residential Architects?
Author: NGLC Realtech
5. Beautiful Minds Inspire Here
Author: Prachi Desai
6. Why Is Avaiil The Right Co-working Space For Your Team?
7. Why Partner With Avaiil
Author: Prachi Desai
8. Belani Zest – A Superior Project In Rajarhat, Kolkata
Author: Realtors in India
9. Quantifying Quality In Construction
10. Benefits Of Buying Properties That Are Under-construction
Author: Terence Ng
11. Plot In Jodhpur By The Reliable Builders Parsvnath
Author: Parsvnath Developers
12. Multigenerational Homes Are On The Rise | Keller Williams South Park
Author: Steve Mueller
13. It Is Pretty Easy To Find A Retail Space For Rent In Nj
14. Why First-floor Master Homes Are More Attractive To Buyers?
Author: Woods Landing by Fernmoor Homes
15. Vastu Compliant Independent Houses For Sale @ 65 Lakh In Bandlaguda Jagir, Hyderabad
Author: property Adviser