ALL >> Others >> View Article
Vahdam, High Mountain Darjeeling Oolong Tea
VAHDAM, High Mountain Oolong Tea Leaves from Himalayas. Our High Mountain Oolong tea is harvested garden fresh, packed & shipped direct from source in India. VAHDAM, loose leaf Oolong Tea is 100% Natural without any added flavours or ingredients.
An exotic loose leaf oolong tea hand-plucked, rolled & manufactured by passionate tea workers in the mystical high elevation plantations of Darjeeling in India. Harvested at the foothills of the Himalayas, facing the mighty snow laden peaks, the incredible aroma, flavour & taste found in loose leaf teas from from this region is unique and is hence very popularly known as the 'Champagne of Teas'. Unlike Ginseng Oolong Tea, milky oolong tea, chinese oolong, taiwanese oolong tea, our loose leaf Oolong Tea is 100% Natural without any added flavours or ingredients.
Others Articles1. Experience The 5 Star Luxury Of Mussoorie
Author: Shourya Singh
2. Tips For Proper Condominium Association Management
Author: Ekirk Patrick
3. Sika® Latex Power Is Sbr Based Bonding, Repair And Waterproofing Polymer
Author: Satiate Solution
4. The Claridges - Your Destination For Inspiration
Author: Harmeet Kaur
5. Tips For Buying Cannabis From An Online Dispensaries
Author: Hush Cannabis Club
6. Regulation For Private Investigation Agencies
7. Why Are Air Coolers Gaining Popularity Over Air Conditioners?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Best Dog Car Hammock Must Be Used To Promote Maximum Safety For The Pet!
Author: Michael Long
9. Best Coaching Preparation For Nda In Dehradun
Author: Amit kumar
10. How Do You Evaluate The Best Video Conferencing Software For Your Business?
11. Debt Relief, Sustainable Economic Prosperity And Good Grace
Author: Vijay Kumar Mehrotra
12. Do You Understand The Los Angeles Real Estate Agents?
Author: Hotel Residences in Los Angeles
13. How Impactful Is Remington 870 Stock With Authentic Gun Magazines?
Author: Michael Keaton
14. A Guide To Buy Grand Prix Models From Online Store
Author: Emily Moore
15. Industrial Applications Of Strainer Basket
Author: Prasad Ugale