ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Voice Marketing Strategy To Build Your Brand
Total Articles: 46
With so many companies competing for attention and market share, a solid marketing strategy is key in building a strong brand. But where do you begin? First, find a reputable voice marketing agency in your area and find out who their past and current clients are. Voice marketing is becoming increasingly more popular due to voice-activated technology, such as Siri, Amazon’s Alexa and Google Home. You need to choose a company that specializes in this type of marketing.
What is voice marketing?
An experienced marketing agency can assist companies with developing a voice marketing strategy, which is a set of tactics and designed for reaching audiences who are using voice devices such as Siri, Alexa, Google Home and more. A well-planned voice marketing strategy will successfully take advantage of the continued increase in the number of people relying on voice-controlled devices to get information.
Why companies need a voice marketing strategy
Companies that implement the use of a voice marketing agency will ensure they are staying current and following marketing trends. Recent data shows that, as of January 2018, 16 per cent of Americans – or around 39 million people – owned a smart speaker in their home. Consumers and businesses are moving more and more towards voice-activated technology to search for things they need. This number will continue to grow as technology continues to evolve.
How voice marketing is different
Gathering information or finding a location has never been so easy. By asking a voice-activated device a question, you can get answers instantly and with virtually no effort. People can get from point A to point B, simply by asking the voice-activated GPS in the car for directions. Voice marketing takes advantage of what humans already do naturally, talk.
Stats on voice-activated device usage
Voice assisted searches are on the rise and changing consumer behavior. Consumers want to get information more quickly than before. Voice-activated devices allow information to be acquired in a matter of seconds. From local and world news, to solving math equations to making dinner reservations and finding recipes, there is almost nothing a voice-activated device can’t search up. This is why you want a voice marketing agency on your side.
Here are some interesting stats compiled by dialogtech.com:
• Globally, smart speaker shipments grew nearly 200 per cent year-over-year in Q3 2018.
• Amazon shipped the most devices with Google tailing close behind.
• Fifty-five per cent of households are expected to own smart speaker devices by 2022.
• Sixty-five per cent of 25 – 49-year-olds speak to their voice-enabled devices at least once per day.
• Sixty-one per cent of 25 – 64-year-olds say they’ll use their voice devices more in the future.
• Seventy-one per cent of wearable device owners predict they’ll perform more voice searches in the future.
• Half of all online searches will be voice searches by 2020.
• Nearly 20 per cent of all voice search queries are triggered by a set of 25 keywords.
• E.g. “how” “what” “best” “easy”
• Voice is expected to be a $40 billion channel by 2022.
• Up to 43 per cent of voice-enabled device owners use their device to shop.
• Fifty-one per cent of those who shop via voice use it to research products.
• Eleven and half per cent of smart speaker owners are interested in receiving info about deals, sales and promotions from brands.
• Fifty-one per cent of consumers use voice search to research restaurants.
• Twenty-eight per cent of consumers go on to call the business they voice searched for.
Drumroll is a branding agency in Austin, TX providing services like advertising, digital marketing, esports, lifecycle marketing, voice marketing and much more to all types of industries. To know more, visit www.drumroll.com/about.
Marketing Articles1. Teej And Rakhi
Author: garima rathore
2. Economic Status Of Sri Lanka
Author: Deepak pant
3. Global Flexographic Ink Market Is Estimated To Reach $16 Billion By 2025
4. Call Of The Hour : Outsourced Marketing
Author: Aakash Sharma
5. Lumiford Launches 2.1 Stereo Subwoofer Dock Bluetooth Music System In India.
6. What To Look For When Hiring A Lifecycle Marketing Agency
Author: Damon Za
7. Polylactic Acid Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends, Forecast To 2023
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
8. Global Fluoropolymers Market
9. Global Airships Market
10. Global Commercial Aircraft Market
11. Global Connected Aircraft Market Is Estimated To Reach $11.7 Billion By 2025
12. Global Guided Ammunition Market Is Estimated To Reach $xx Billion By 2025
13. Global Biomass Pellets Market Is Estimated To Reach $26 Billion By 2024
14. Global Biochar Market Is Estimated To Reach $17,050 Thousand By 2024
15. Global Heat Exchanger Market Is Estimated To Reach $25 Billion By 2024