ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Get A Smooth Member: What A Man Should And Shouldn’t Do For A Velveteen Male Organ
While most men may shudder at the thought of someone calling their member soft, it can really be a good thing. Not in regard to vigor, but when it comes to touch and feel. In a study published in 2015, it was found that women overwhelmingly stated that the aesthetic appearance of the male organ was the most desirable quality to them when assessing a man’s reproductive package. One aspect of the aesthetic is the smoothness, tone, and feel of the male organ. It is a visual representation of a man’s health and personal care. Many men report that not only is a smooth member healthy, but it is also more sensitive and responsive than one that is suffering from dry or thickened skin. While not substantiated in science, anecdotally women report being more “friendly” to a well-groomed member than one with more questionable signs of wear, tear, and lack of care.
There are many ways to get a nice, silky-smooth member and also a few things men shouldn’t do. Here’s the low-down on how to get a smooth member the right way.
How to Get a Smooth Member: What NOT to Do
Usually it isn’t good to start with ...
... the negative, but when it comes to male organ exfoliation, there’s a need to get common misinformation out of the way first. Here are the things a man should not do when on their quest for the smoothest member is the land:
1) Do not use an exfoliator. Things like apricot scrubs, salt scrubs, sugar scrubs, or scrubs with beads should be avoided at all costs.
2) Do not use a loofah, pumice stone (ouch!), or exfoliation glove.
3) Definitely do not use acid-based exfoliators. If it says acid, do not use. It doesn’t matter if it says gentle or low-concentration. It’s acid! A man wouldn’t dip his dick in a vat of acid—so, don’t apply cosmetic acids! Talk about a four-alarm fire that resists water.
Why not get a little aggressive with the exfoliating? Well, male organ skin is extremely delicate in general and even more so on the tip. It also protects the body from foreign pathogens that can cause illness and infection, which surely isn’t pretty or healthy. When too roughly exfoliated, the skin gets microtears that invite bacteria into the body, which not only can invite infection and disease, but also can be quite painful and a little scary to look at.
How to Get a Smooth Member: What to Do
These are tried-and-true tips that will get a man into smooth member territory.
1) Use Gentle Cleansers – If it’s unpronounceable, it’s probably not a good thing to put on the member. Use a soft washcloth or hands with warm water to suds up. Thoroughly rinse so as to not leave residue behind. A natural baby wash is a wonderful choice for cleaning up the goods.
2) Work Those Hard-ons! – Every muscle needs a regular workout, and the male organ is no different. When it becomes hard, the member is actually toning itself and stretching the skin naturally and activating the male organ tissue. The skin tones as a result. It’s also a great way to keep the male organ healthy and active.
3) Incorporate Healthy Fats – Eat a diet that includes healthy, mono-saturated fats like avocados, olive oil, mackerel, and nuts. These special super fats keep skin elastic, soft, and plump. They nourish from the inside and show the results on the outside!
Using a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) is also a great addition to daily grooming. These male organ-specific crèmes are expressly formulated for the male organ’s delicate skin, using natural bases like shea butter and vitamin E. These bases not only heal and hydrate the skin but also lock in moisture to preserve elasticity and softness. Choose a crème that also includes other ingredients like L-carnitine, which promotes member sensitivity, and L-arginine, which increases blood flow to the member for strong, firm hard-ons.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Conditions That Are Treated By A Podiatrist Or Podiatric Physician
Author: Western Podiatric
2. Secrets About Buying Capsules Of Magic Mushroom
3. Obesity And Infertility
4. What Is A Frozen Embryo
5. Healthy Eating Habits With Some Lifestyle Changes Can Alleviate Your Pcos Symptoms & Improve Your Fertility!
6. Why Does Hyperprolactinemia Cause Infertility?
7. Early Ovarian Ageing- A Hurdle In One’s Pathway To Motherhood!
8. What Is Sperm Motility? How Does It Affect Fertility?
9. How Should One Prepare For An Ivf?
10. Are Covid-19 Vaccines Effective Against The Delta Variant?
Author: Theindian sun
11. What Questions One Should Ask Before Purchasing A Cr System?
12. Important Details Of Your Backyard Planning
13. 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
Author: 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
14. Curcumin Supplements Can Help Easing Inflammation And Arthritis!
Author: Nutra Nourished
15. Effective Turmeric Curcumin Capsule Is Easy To Consume!
Author: Nutra Nourished