ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Csr Activities By Kul Kumar Builders
Total Articles: 5
Corporate Social Responsibility
Every human interest is coordinated towards driving a more satisfying life. In any case, everything would be futile if the community where we live is pervaded with violations or smoulders visible will be among individuals of various financial strata.
So as to elevate the states of underprivileged individuals in the public arena and render the general mood progressively, everybody including real estate developers has a task to play.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities are an extraordinary method to praise the soul of humankind wherein social welfare deeds can be done with an offer of benefits from real estate sales.
Gunwatta Vikas Yojana
“Gunwatta Vikas Yojana” formerly known as Adarsh Vidya Mandir was started by its founder Shri Lalit kumar Kesarimal Jain Chairman and Managing Director of “Kumar Urban Development Limited” (KUL) in the memory of Late Shri Kesarimalji H. Oswal with the sole purpose of Education as a core, a social cause and a pure intention of promoting education in the rural areas of Maharashtra and uplifting the standard of students in the rural areas by conducting various activities.
The idea inspired by Prof. Shri. P. D. Puranik the Headmaster of S.M.Joshi Vidyalaya, Pune along with an expert team of well-educated dignitaries from the field of education who have created benchmarks and exceeded in their commitments.
The team included Prof. Late Shri. P. G. Vaidya and Prof. Late Shri Jayant Tribhuvan who have contributed in a big way for the success of Gunwatta Vikas Yojana. Currently, the team includes Prof. Shri P. D. Patil and Prof. Dyaneshwar Bhanage who are working hand in hand with Shri. P. D. Puranik to ensure the main goal of the Gunwatta Vikas Yojana is been meets.
Gunwatta Vikas Yojana has completed its successful journey of 10 years, since its establishment in the year 2000. Started with few schools in the rural areas and today has to its credit over more than 200 schools in the rural as well as in the city of Pune.
Read more: http://kul.co.in/csr-activities-by-kul-kumar-builders/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Prestige Smart City Is A Prelaunch Residential Project By Prestige Group
Author: rajnish rauniyar
2. Panchsheel Greens 2 Present Ready To Move Flats
Author: Amit Gupta
3. Impact Of Augmented Reality On The Construction Industry
4. How To Find The Best Professional Residential Architects?
Author: NGLC Realtech
5. Beautiful Minds Inspire Here
Author: Prachi Desai
6. Why Is Avaiil The Right Co-working Space For Your Team?
7. Why Partner With Avaiil
Author: Prachi Desai
8. Belani Zest – A Superior Project In Rajarhat, Kolkata
Author: Realtors in India
9. Quantifying Quality In Construction
10. Benefits Of Buying Properties That Are Under-construction
Author: Terence Ng
11. Plot In Jodhpur By The Reliable Builders Parsvnath
Author: Parsvnath Developers
12. Multigenerational Homes Are On The Rise | Keller Williams South Park
Author: Steve Mueller
13. It Is Pretty Easy To Find A Retail Space For Rent In Nj
14. Why First-floor Master Homes Are More Attractive To Buyers?
Author: Woods Landing by Fernmoor Homes
15. Vastu Compliant Independent Houses For Sale @ 65 Lakh In Bandlaguda Jagir, Hyderabad
Author: property Adviser