ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Csr Activities By Kul Kumar Builders
Corporate Social Responsibility
Every human interest is coordinated towards driving a more satisfying life. In any case, everything would be futile if the community where we live is pervaded with violations or smoulders visible will be among individuals of various financial strata.
So as to elevate the states of underprivileged individuals in the public arena and render the general mood progressively, everybody including real estate developers has a task to play.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities are an extraordinary method to praise the soul of humankind wherein social welfare deeds can be done with an offer of benefits from real estate sales.
Gunwatta Vikas Yojana
“Gunwatta Vikas Yojana” formerly known as Adarsh Vidya Mandir was started by its founder Shri Lalit kumar Kesarimal Jain Chairman and Managing Director of “Kumar Urban Development Limited” (KUL) in the memory of Late Shri Kesarimalji H. Oswal with the sole purpose of Education as a core, a social cause and a pure intention of promoting education in the rural areas of Maharashtra and uplifting the standard of students in the rural areas by conducting various activities.
The idea inspired by Prof. Shri. P. D. Puranik the Headmaster of S.M.Joshi Vidyalaya, Pune along with an expert team of well-educated dignitaries from the field of education who have created benchmarks and exceeded in their commitments.
The team included Prof. Late Shri. P. G. Vaidya and Prof. Late Shri Jayant Tribhuvan who have contributed in a big way for the success of Gunwatta Vikas Yojana. Currently, the team includes Prof. Shri P. D. Patil and Prof. Dyaneshwar Bhanage who are working hand in hand with Shri. P. D. Puranik to ensure the main goal of the Gunwatta Vikas Yojana is been meets.
Gunwatta Vikas Yojana has completed its successful journey of 10 years, since its establishment in the year 2000. Started with few schools in the rural areas and today has to its credit over more than 200 schools in the rural as well as in the city of Pune.
Read more: http://kul.co.in/csr-activities-by-kul-kumar-builders/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Which Is The Best Place In Mohali To Invest In Property?
Author: Harmanjot Singh
2. 7 Unbelievable Expert Tips For Finding The Right Office Space For Sale In India
3. 10 Experts Tips To Buy Individual House In Chennai
4. A Complete Guide - How To Find Cheap Apartments In Istanbul
Author: Saalm Tahir
5. Commonly Overlooked Healthcare And Safety Elements In Luxury Homes - The Rcc Walls And Marble Floors
6. How Computer Vision Is Aiding The Real Estate Industry In 2020?
7. Cut Your Property Taxes - 5 Ways To Fight Your Taxes Today And Save Future
8. Guide To Help You Get Ready To Avail Best Homes For Sale In Sacramento, Ca
Author: Henry Clark
9. Checklist For Selecting A Paying Guest
10. Real Estate In Hyderabad – Situation & Scopeent
11. Property Management Companies To Maximize The Property Value
Author: Ekirk patrick
12. Property In Delhi Ncr
Author: Rishabh Group
13. Sustainable Building Planning In Bromley: Emerging Market Trends In 2020
Author: Caitlin Allen
14. Listing An Investment Property With A Home Realtor - What Are The Problems?
Author: Rick Lopez
15. What Are Some Of The Top Commercial Leasing Services Offered By Professional Agencies?
Author: Rick Lopez