ALL >> Art >> View Article
Traditional Vs Modern Ways To Create Advertisement And Their Efficiency
Whether it is the year of early 90’s or the present situation, advertisements remained same valuable. However, with time their pattern has changed drastically. As the effect of same type of advertisements decrease over time, advertisers keep trying some new method that attract and motivate people, says an expert of animation production in London.
So, let’s compare the two types of advertisements and their efficiency in this article.
Human Character vs Animated Character
The first difference that you might have noticed is the main character of the advertisement. Earlier there was a craze of using popular actors, sportsmen and so on. However, firstly they were extremely costly. And secondly, it was very difficult to get their appointment for shoot. And above all these, when you hire a sportsman, you have to train them about the ‘acting’ part as well. So, it becomes very challenging for you to complete an ad on time and make it effective.
But, in modern scenario, these high value people have been replaced by attractive, funny and memorable ‘animated characters’. It can be a human character, animal character or something completely different like an alien, robot, ghost or something out of our general concept. It completely depends upon the artist to create a character that best fit in the advertisement concept.
Speech-Based vs Music Based Advertisement
It’s always challenging to convey a message to the audience properly on that 10 to 30 seconds of time. So, when you are working with a novice ‘human being’ as character, you have no other option than using meaningful dialogues on his lips.
However, with animated characters, advertisers have got the option to make them act anything they want. And this has reduced, if not omitted, the necessity of speech in an advertisement. They can create any plot and can implement it sitting in front of the computer. There is literally nothing which isn’t under their control. So, they often create dialogue-less advertisements and as humans have a better visual memory, these become more effective.
Another benefit of these trend is, you can play these advertisements in any country of any language and the audience will understand it the same way. You don’t need to re-develop the advertisement with dubbed audio. Just create once and spread it among all your business partners.
Being Memorable & Cost Effectiveness
Of course when you see your favorite actor on screen using a certain product, it motivates you. But, what if he or she isn’t your favorite, says an expert of commercial production London. At this point you can omit these divisions by introducing an animated video.
If we consider the cost effectiveness, we can say without any doubt that you can create multiple advertisements at the cost of a popular actor and still those animated videos will be more memorable, touchy. So, naturally, you always can expect a higher return on investment when planning for animated videos.
About the Author: Christopher Portelli, the writer of this article is an experienced animation video creator and he has worked as senior commercial production expert in London. He loves to share his knowledge with his readers.
Art Articles1. Business And Brand Promotions Through Exclusive Drinkable Art Displays/installations
Author: Justin Garcia
2. Give An Astonishing Look To An Enormous House With The Best Interior Design.
Author: Alan Waxman
3. Get The Single Edition Photographic Prints Of Your Favourite Art
Author: Leo Jaxon
4. Want Discrete Art For Your Place? Pick Zuzu Original Artworks
Author: Tekè Gallery
5. Fine Art Nature Abstract Photography – An Art In Much Demand Today
Author: Leo Jaxon
6. New Mental Health Talk Show Comes To Youtube Aimed To Help Improve Mental Health Awareness
7. Professional Wedding Photographers In Coimbatore | Bridal Wedding Photography In Coimbatore | Pictur
8. What Do Experts Say About Hiring On Video Production Company?
9. Managing Videos For The Trade Shows
10. How To Find The Best Tattoo Artist In Charlotte
Author: Dexter Brown
11. 3 Mistakes To Avoid When You Hire A Wedding Photographer
Author: Hugo Brown
12. Famous Musicals You Should Watch
Author: Edmund Brunetti
13. Well-designed Custom Banners Can Leave An Excellent First Impression On The Probable Customers
Author: 704 Sign Printing
14. Sunnie Sun Productions Announces Toronto's "kpop North" Tour Dates With Toronto's Amg Cross-promoti
15. The Magical Journey Continues In Brayden’s Magical Pirate Ship Adventure