ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Fix Microsoft Windows Error 1320
Total Articles: 16
If you are facing problems like active window crashing, keyboard and mouse responding slowly and occasional frozen screen, then do not worry. So, these are symptoms of Error 1320 and here are some steps to fix this error in Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista.
Restore Default Music Folder in Windows
Here is the process to restore default music folder. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to open My Computer.
• Then you can see the Music folder in your left pane.
• Now, right-click on music folder and choose properties.
• After that, “Music properties” section will open.
• Select the location option.
• Then hit the Restore Default button.
• Select Apply and OK.
• Now, hit Yes to prompt to confirm folder.
Disc Cleaning in Windows 8.1 or 8
Here is the process of cleaning disc in Windows 8.1/8. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to tap on Windows key + X at the same time.
• Then choose “Command prompt (Admin).”
• Now, enter “cleanmgr” and tap ENTER.
• You will have to wait for a few minutes because the cleanup process will begin.
• After that, disc cleanup process finishes and now you need to tick all the boxes and hit OK.
Disc Cleaning in Windows 7 or Vista
Here is the process of cleaning disc in Windows 7/Vista. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to hit on the Start icon.
• After that, select All programs and click on Accessories.
• Then select Command Prompt and choose “Select Run as administrator.
• After that enter “cleanmgr” and tap ENTER.
• Now, disc cleanup process will begin, and it will take a few minutes.
• Then you will tick all the boxes and hit OK.
Allow for Security Permission to ProgramData Folder in Windows 8.1 or 8
Here is the process of allowing for security permission to programData folder for Windows 8.1/8. Follow the instructions carefully
• First, you will have to open My computer icon.
• Select the View option.
• After that tick the Hidden items box.
• Choose the options icon.
• Untick the option named Hide protected operating system files( Recommended).
• Then select Apply and hit OK.
• Now, you can double hit on “C” drive.
• Then click right on “ProgramData” and click on properties.
• Now, ProgramData properties section will open.
• Select the Security option.
• After that, select the Advanced option.
• The Advanced Security Settings for ProgramData will open.
• Press the Continue button under the Permission option.
• Allow the selected folder and give permission to access.
• Select OK twice.
Allow for Security Permission to ProgramData Folder in Windows 7 or Vista.
Here is the process of allowing security permission to programData folder for Windows 7/Vista. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to hit on the start button.
• Enter Folder option in the search field and click ENTER.
• Then folder options will open, and you can select a View button.
• Now, choose “Show hidden files, folders and drives” option in hidden files and folders.
• After that untick the box named Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
• Then tap on OK.
• Double tap on My computer icon.
Devin Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Devin has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Windows Error 1320 .
Computer Programming Articles1. It Empire Web Development And Outsourcing Services
Author: Mian Arslan
2. Mobile Technology
3. How To Crop, Rotate, And Straighten Photos In Ios Devices
Author: Emily Johnson
4. What You Need To Know About Website Maintenance And Why
Author: Shruti Verma
5. Top 5 Loyalty Program Extensions For Magento 2
6. The Benefits Of Ixbrl To Companies
7. Three Marketing Fundamentals You Should Be Concerned About (explained)
8. How To Install Third-party Applications To Samsung Smart Tv?
9. How To Hide Text Messages On Your Iphone?
10. Make Your Site Authentic- Website Development Company In California
11. How To Hire The Qualified Services From A Reliable Blockchain Development Company
Author: Mee Noi
12. Innovation Stack For Web Application Development
13. Here’s How You Can Gain Deeper Insights Into Your Audiences To Make Intelligent Marketing Decisions
Author: Knack Systems
14. Sap Marketing Cloud – The Way To The Future?
Author: Knack Systems
15. Does Your Phone Listen To You?