ALL >> Health >> View Article
7 Usual Tips For How To Stay Safe From Kidney Diseases!
You probably already read a lot of articles or books on kidney disease and its treatment. In those, you may read the common advice, such as –
• Go for dialysis to cure your kidney disease.
• Go for a kidney transplant, if your kidneys are damaged completely.
• Go for Allopathic treatment, instead of Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment.
• To reduce elevated creatinine level is a cumbersome process that cannot be cured.
All these points are only to prove that without an allopath kidney patient cannot get rid of his sort of kidney problem. But, there is an alternative to allopathic treatment and that is Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment. Yes, Ayurveda is the way through which you can get a disease-free life. So, instead of going for allopathic treatment, you can opt for Ayurvedic treatment.
In this blog, you will read about the 7 usual tips for how to stay safe from kidney diseases.
7 usual tips for how to stay safe from kidney diseases –
Following are some guidelines, you should include in your lifestyle routine to stay safe from kidney related problems.
• Control your high blood pressure – Your elevated blood pressure can pressurize your kidneys, so they cannot work in a way that they should. As you know, your kidneys are vital to filter and excrete waste materials from the blood along with the urine. Though, elevated blood pressure can cause arteries around the kidneys to narrow, weaken or harden. And, these damaged arteries cannot deliver enough blood to the kidney tissues. To control your high blood pressure, you should seclude salt or sodium from your diet chart.
• Uncontrolled diabetes – If you are suffering from high diabetes, then take precautions to control it. High blood sugar level or diabetes can cause you health problems, like kidney disease or kidney failure. It is vital to avoid eating sugar, especially artificial sugar to control your high diabetes level. Along with that, anxiety, tension, and weakness are the causes of diabetes, so go for yoga and meditation.
• Maintain a healthy weight – It is essential for everyone to take precautions to maintain a healthy weight. Obesity is a health problem that can cause high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol level, weak bones and muscles, thyroid, kidney disease, and kidney failure.
• Thyroid – There are two types of thyroid – the first is hypothyroidism, in which a person suffers from the condition of weight gain due to low levels of thyroid hormones. And, the second one is hyperthyroidism, in which you lose weight unexpectedly due to more thyroid hormones. In case, if your weight is unexpectedly increasing, then consult a healthcare provider for the right treatment. Along, with that, does your kidney check-up and opt for a kidney care treatment center for kidney treatment naturally.
• Follow a kidney-friendly diet plan – Kidneys can be harm by high blood pressure, high blood sugar level, obesity, and unhealthy diet. So, it vital for a person with kidney related problems and causes, consult a healthcare provider for a kidney-friendly diet chart. Following are some of the things; a kidney patient can or cannot eat.
Following are the food items a kidney patient should avoid eating.
• Fried foods like deep-fried butter, egg roll, e, falafel, , diet coke, and fried dough.
• Fruits like mango, banana, grapes, custard apple, oranges or orange juice, and sweet lime.
• Vegetables like sweet potato, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato, and potato.
• Processed and packed food items
• Canned food products
• Artificial sweeteners
• Dry fruits and nuts like raisins, cashew-nuts dates, and figs
• Milk products like curd, cheese, butter, and milk
• Refined cereals
Following are the food items a kidney patient can eat.
• Vegetables- gourd, ridge gourd, Indian squash, pointed gourd, and green pumpkin (Consume on daily basis).
• Boiled potato, carrot, capsicum, and bitter gourd but one time in 10 days
• Cottage cheese (Paneer), egg white, and soya, but once in a week
• Double toned milk, olive oil, mustard oil, rice bran oil.
• Water intake must be 1-1.5 liter per day only.
1. Control your high cholesterol level – If you are suffering from the habit of eating junk, processed, and canned foods, then you are at risk of high cholesterol level. And, your elevated cholesterol level can provide you with health problems like high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, ache, high uric acid, kidney disease, and Proteinuria. To get rid of a high cholesterol problem, you should try to maintain a healthy diet. Along with that, for kidney-related problems, you can opt for Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment.
2. Give up on your nasty habits – A chain smoker, alcoholic, and tobacco users are putting their lives on risk. Your nasty habits can cause you kidney related problems. To get rid of your nasty habits, you can consult a doctor, and can opt for meditation, or yoga. Yes, meditation or yoga is the best choice by which you can calm your mind, and detox your body.
These 7 tips not only save your kidneys from diseases but also provide or offer you healthy and glowing skin or body. On the off chance, you or anyone in your known is suffering from the problems correlated with the kidneys and then go for Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment.
Health Articles1. Which Type Of Mask Can I Choose To Prevent Covid-19?
Author: Francis Fred
2. Covid-19 Support For Employees, Benefit Claimants And Businesses
3. Prostana | Health Promotion Consultants Florida
Author: David Seaman
4. Clear Aligners India
5. How Metrowest Residents Should Manage Depression While Social Distancing During Covid-19
Author: Novum Psychiatry
6. Dental Crown & Bridges In Paschim Vihar, West Delhi - Dr. Monica Bhardwaj
Author: Dr Monica Bhardwaj
7. Tmj Treatment In India Available Through Trusted Specializations
Author: Dr. Sanjay Arora
8. The Best Skin Specialist
Author: Dr Shoma Sarkar
9. Kairali Hand Sanitizers – 100% Safe And Preventive Solutions To Combat Infections
Author: Kairali8 Ayurvedic Group
10. Approaching A Chiropractor To Treat Sciatic Pain
11. What Impact After The Legalization Of Recreational Cannabis?
Author: Jacob William
12. Top Homeopathic Medicines For Autism Or Asd Treatment
Author: multicare homeopathy
13. How To Select The Right Promo Hand Sanitizer For Your Business Marketing?
14. The Deflame Diet | Anti-inflammatory Foods And Diets
Author: David Seaman
15. Buy Tramadol Online In Uk
Author: Robert Anderson