ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Reset Your Forgotten Psn Password Easily
Unable to access your PlayStation because of forgotten password? Don’t worry, here you’ll know the process to reset PSN password, and you’ll be able to re-access your PlayStation. Here are several ways to reset your PSN account.
How to reset your forgotten PSN password using a browser
This is the simplest and most convenient method to reset the PSN password. You can use the browser of any device. Just the device you’re using needs to be connected to the internet. When everything is okay, start following these steps.
1. Use any device and open a browser onto it.
2. Go to “https://id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/signin/#/signin?entry=%2Fsignin”. It will open the Sign In page of Sony on the screen.
3. In the Sign In the menu, click on blue ‘Trouble Signing in?’ text. This is just below the large Sign In button.
4. Select ‘Reset your password’ on the next screen. Clicking it will send a verification email to the account whose email address you’re using to sign in.
5. Now, open the account and check your inbox. If you didn’t find ...
... the email into the inbox, make sure also to check spam and junk folders.
6. Once you see the message, open the link given to reset your password.
7. Change your password and save.
After completing these steps, you’ll be able to access your PlayStation account with the new password. You can check this by logging in from the website.
How to reset your forgotten PSN password from PlayStation 4
In case you aren’t logged in to your PS4 or forget your password. You can use your PS4 console to change the PSN password. Here is how.
1. From the home screen, open ‘Settings’ by clicking on the Settings icon near the right side of the screen.
2. Go to the ‘Account Management’ section.
3. And select ‘Sign In.’
4. Now, click the ‘Triangle’ button on your controller.
5. You’ll be asked to provide some details, including your email address and identifying data. Provide the details and proceed; a verification email will be sent to your account.
6. Now, open the account and check your inbox. If you didn’t find the email into the inbox, make sure also to check spam and junk folders.
7. Once you see the message, open the link you given to reset your password.
8. Change your password and save.
9. After that, come back to the Account Management section and again select ‘Sign In.’
10. This time use your new password for signing in.
How to reset your forgotten PSN password from PlayStation TV/ PlayStation Vita
1. Start your PlayStation device.
2. From the home screen, open ‘Settings’ by clicking on the Settings icon near the right side of the screen.
3. Now, select ‘PlayStation Network’.
4. Then choose ‘Forgot Your Password.’
5. You’ll be asked to provide some details including your email address and date of birth.
6. Now, open the account and check your inbox.
7. Use the guidelines given in the email to complete further process.
How to reset your forgotten PSN password from PlayStation 3
If you have a PlayStation 3 console, then you can use it too for resetting your PSN password. The procedure is a little different, but not complicated. Here is to do this from PS3.
1. Start your PS3.
2. From the home screen, open ‘PlayStation Network.’
3. Select ‘Forget Your Password.’
4. You’ll be asked to enter some details, your email address, and date of birth.
5. Enter the details and select ‘Confirm.’
A verification email will be sent to your account. Now, open the email and reset your PSN password.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. Document Management Services In The Healthcare Industry
2. The Best Guide To Dedicated Servers And The Mistakes To Avoid While Selecting One
Author: Manav Jaiden
3. What Is The Future Of Iot?
Author: Satya K Vivek
4. The Role Of Bulk Sms In Customer Service And Support
Author: Leonas IT Solutions
5. Power Bi Solutions For Your Business
Author: Dylan Jackson
6. What Does A Ppc Specialist Do?
Author: Mitesh Patel
7. What Is The Difference Between Cmmc And Fedramp?
Author: Ariento Inc
8. On-premise Vs Cloud Hosting?
Author: Codetru Software
9. Up Your Team's Security With The Recent Version Of Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
10. The Benefits Of Rental Management Software
Author: Dylan Randall
11. What Is Wifi Temperature Monitoring And Why Would You Want One?
Author: Chris Miller
12. Marketplace For Cyber Ab Cybersheath Cmmc Assessment 2023
Author: Ariento Inc
13. The Best Online Kotlin Application Development Company- Web Panel Solutions
Author: Web Panel Solutions
14. Introducing The Best Computer Shop In Melbourne
Author: Jack Williams
15. How To Download Mcafee Antivirus? [step-by-step Guide]
Author: karen minton