ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Rejuvenation Treatments: Do They Really Work?
Studies show that over 50 percent of men have an instance of member dysfunction in their lifetime. Over 20 percent of men suffer from Peyronie’s disease, which causes a painful curve in the member. More than 30 percent of men are unhappy with the size of their member. If only there was a way to help these men regain sensitivity, vigor, and confidence in their member. Well, there is! If a man has 20 minutes and some cash to burn, he can get the latest male organ rejuvenation treatment, the P-Shot.
Defining Male Organ Rejuvenation
Male organ rejuvenation is a medical treatment for men. It has been shown to improve issues such as Member Dysfunction (MD) and Peyronie’s disease. It is a non-surgical procedure that is commonly referred to as the P-Shot. This treatment is very different from male organ implants, which are a completely different thing.
The Men Male Organ Rejuvenation Can Benefit
Men who may want to consider the treatment from a medical standpoint would be those with MD and Peyronie’s disease. Men who have had prostate cancer or have enlarged prostates may also want to ...
... have the treatment. This is not just a medical treatment and can be used for other benefits such as stronger firmness, increased length and girth, or greater male organ sensitivity.
The P-Shot is the catchy term for the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) Treatment. This treatment uses the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma to revive the member by encouraging new tissue growth, which in turn has been said to create bigger, stronger, more sensitive and more frequent firmness. The entire treatment takes less than 20 minutes with no down-time.
It’s a pretty simple process. First, the patient is given a local numbing anesthetic, though most men report no pain when having the process and only felt minimal pressure during the procedure. First, the doctor or nurse draws blood from the patient’s arm. That blood is then moved to a centrifuge where the PRP is detached from the blood. This next part can be a little hard for men to read, so be warned. The PRP is injected into the member in exact locations with a few needles. And that’s it. The member is rejuvenated!
The Recovery and Post-treatment Protocol
After the process is over, treatment is pretty easy. Patients can drive home or back to work and go about business as usual. After the shot, patients will need to use a digital member pump twice each day for 10 minutes for a month to experience the full effects of the shot. Another bonus? Men can have intimate relations or self-pleasure right after the shot – there’s really no down-time at all for this treatment!
In addition to giving men with male organ dysfunction a new option for treatment, the P-Shot also has been shown to:
- Induce shorter refractory periods
- Lead to lengthier, more extreme releases
- Increase male organ sensation
- Increase the length and girth of the member
- Increase duration of hardness
- Provide a nice upsurge in confidence
- Provide an intensification of stamina and gratification
- Increase success with male enhancement medications
Now, not all men experience all these results or even one of them. There are men who’ve seen no difference in any of these things after the treatment. Men who are interested in the treatment should be sure to trust their willy with trained physicians with the education and experience to perform this treatment.
Another thing that can rejuvenate the member is a specially formulated member health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). These crèmes boast member health essentials such as vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, as well as arginine, a vasodilator that encourages strong blood flow to the member. Using a crème like this once or more per day can definitely rejuvenate the member (without the needles!).
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy