ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Hnw Asset Allocation Trends 2019 - Finance And Banking Management Industry
Chasing capital appreciation opportunities, HNW investors have been eager to increase their equity holdings over the past few years. While we do not expect a fall in demand for risk assets, HNW investors are looking for new means to diversify their portfolios. Overall we expect a notable increase in alternatives at the expense of fixed-income products over the coming year. However, there will be significant regional differences. Over the next 12 months we expect to see a reallocation of HNW assets as investors increasingly seek to diversify their holdings. This means wealth managers will do well to discuss the various methods that will help HNW investors diversify their portfolios. Diversification across asset classes remains the go-to approach, with too little attention given to geographical and intra-asset class diversification.
Drawing on our 2018 Global Wealth Managers Survey, this report analyzes HNW asset allocation strategies in 19 key markets. In particular, it examines the drivers behind investment choices now and over the next 12 months.
- HNW investors in Asia Pacific are significantly more risk averse than their global peers, with an average equity allocation of 32.8%. This compares to 42.3% in Europe and 52.8% in North America.
- 64.3% of wealth managers expect demand for alternatives to rise, while a mere 13.0% expect a drop in demand. The asset class is becoming more popular as a diversifier and as the allure of bonds fades.
- Liquidity concerns are also driving demand for cash and near-cash products, with 61% of wealth managers expecting an increase, while demand for bonds is forecast to drop.
- Amid growing uncertainty, the predictability of returns is driving demand for a stable rental and dividend income in the form of property and equities, calling for a focus on quality assets.
Get Free Sample Research Report on HNW Asset Allocation Trends 2019
Reasons to buy
- Understand investment trends and adjust your service proposition based on a detailed understanding of HNW investors’ investment preferences.
- Understand how to best promote investment products by learning what is driving investment choices.
- Learn how and why investment preferences will change over the next 12 months.
- Understand the effect increased volatility can have on investor behavior and how to minimize the risk of customers changing providers.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investment drivers.
View Full Market Research Report
Wealth Landscape in Singapore: Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2022
Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2019
2019: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
UK Personal Lines Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2018
JSB market research is one of the most significant databases of online market research and intelligence reports and services. we specialize in providing market research reports for various industries.the online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert.
JSB Market Research
Email: - email@example.com
Category: Finance and Banking
Insurance Articles1. Piano Insurance - The Reasons Why You Need It!
Author: Music insurance Company
2. How Insurance Can Give Protection To Your Piano While On A Tour?
Author: Music Instruments INS
3. What Is Disability Insurance?
Author: Stevie R
4. Points You Should Know Before Buying A Burial Insurance In Texas
Author: Vanessa Charles
5. How Insurance Can Give Protection To Your Recording Studio Business?
Author: Music insurance company
6. Glico travel Insurance
7. Some Questions To Help You Choose The Right Music Insurance Company
Author: music insurance company
8. Top Reasons For Which You Should Consider Buying Life Insurance
Author: Go Finance
9. Important Insurance Tips For Brass Musical Instrument
Author: music instruments ins
10. Why You Should Choose Insurance For Musical Instrument Appraisers
11. Important Reasons Behind Why Do You Need Flute Insurance!
12. Piccolo Insurance - The Ultimate Protection For Your Gear
Author: music Instruments INS
13. Types Of Water Damages And Filing Piano Insurance Claim
Author: music insurance company
14. How To Apply For A Liquor License In Nyc?
Author: Irina Berezentseva
15. The Many Reasons To Hire A Public Insurance Adjuster
Author: Ricky Sharma