ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Importance Of Credit Score
Creditworthiness of an individual is determined by his or her credit score. A person’s credit file is scrutinised and is judged on the basis of his credit report. These data are gathered from the government registered credit bureaus. In India, at present there are four credit information companies which are licensed companies of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). These are Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited (CIBIL), Experian, CRIF High Mark and Equifax.
Credit score may vary between agencies. CIBIL credit score is considered to be the most popular one. It ranges from 300 to 900. The best score is 900. Person with no credit history have score of – 1. It takes time to gain a satisfactory credit score. A time period of at least 18–36 months is required.
Scheduled banks and other financial companies analyse the credit score of an individual before approving any loan to an individual. Credit card companies also keep of the track of a person’s credit score before offering him or her credit card. The lending companies always tally a person’s credit score with information in his or her credit report in ...
... order to calculate the risk of lending money to a borrower. There is always low risk of loan application getting rejected if the credit score is high. Most of the time companies do not take chance with individuals with low credit score.
One can borrow money for various purposes from the scheduled banks or other financial companies with a good credit score. Availing home loan in Delhi and other places in India are quite common nowadays. Other retail loans like car loans and educational loans are also provided by banks and other financial companies & institutions.
loan against property are easily available for personal or business ventures with simple way of repayment through easy instalments.
Approving of unsecured business loans mainly depend upon of the credit score of the particular borrower. The loan is approved or sanctioned by calculating his or her credit score and by analysing the credit history and the cash flow. No property or assets are kept as collateral against the loan being approved. The financial companies take a big risk in such cases depending on the credit information of the particular borrower.
Having a good credit score may lead to access to good financial and business prospects and opportunities. It helps in the long run to manage the resources efficiently.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Do 12 Month Loans Direct Lenders Work?
Author: Sarah Glenn
2. Text Loans Direct Lenders Only: A Quick Money-making Method
Author: Sarah Glenn
3. Don't Just Stand Still! Payday Loans For Uk Disability Benefits: Where To Begin?
Author: James Robinson
4. Loans Offered By The Texas Government For Low Credit Scores
Author: Ricky Johnson
5. Get Easy Approval Online Loan At Depfin Finance In South Africa
Author: Depfin Finance
6. Factors Affecting Home Loan Eligibility
Author: Mohit Bansal
7. Blend – International Financial Solutions Company
Author: Blend Finance
8. How Direct Deposit Loans Payout You Fast Cash Same Day?
Author: Amy Jones
9. Short Term Loans For Bad Credit Uk: Make Sapless Financial Health Oaky
Author: Helen Clark
10. Financial Planning Tips High Net Worth Individuals Should Follow
Author: Avendus Group
11. Here Is How To Increase The Chances Of Ipo Allotment
12. Your Wise Choice Of Short Term Loans Uk Direct Lenders Frees You From Overall Burdens
Author: Jack Ryder is a financial adviser of payday lendz
13. Why Does Quality Trading Matter Over Quantity Trading In Forex
Author: Roff benjaminn
14. The Pros Of Using A Car Insurance Calculator
Author: shivani prasad
15. 4 Tactics To Lowering Interest Rate
Author: Lorenzo Rodriguez