ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Resolve Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Not Working Error?
Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter is one of the handiest tool which can allow users to connect their phone, tablet, or another device to a larger screen like TV, projector, or a computer monitor. However, this Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter technology is suitable as it helps users to share photos, videos, or other content for every person. Moreover, this Wireless Display technology might also be used by various schools and universities across the globe. Although, many users reported regarding Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter not working issue and also reporting several problems with the device such as:
1. Video Stutter.
2. Blurry Display.
3. Poor sound quality.
4. Sound missing.
5. Failure to pair Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter etc.
6. Bad quality transmission.
Here are some simple steps for troubleshooting Microsoft Wireless Display adapter not working error. The steps are mentioned below.
Steps to Resolve Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Not Working Error
In order to troubleshoot the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter error, users need to follow the steps ...
... in the same sequence as it mentioned on the screen, doing it in the same way as it mentioned in the screen will save lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it.
Solution-1: Update your Windows OS
Although Windows should be automatically updated, but sometimes some features might be disabled. Moreover, some updates don’t install until the system is restarted. Thus, continued with the following steps to ensure that the operating system is updated:
1. Right-press the “Start” icon to open the start menu on the screen.
2. Navigate to the “Updates & Security” option.
3. Choose “Check for Updates” option.
4. Now, Windows will automatically look for and install some new updates.
5. Finally, restart your computer system.
Solution-2: Reboot the Microsoft Display Adapter
In case, anything does not work then we suggest you restart the device, and follow the steps for troubleshooting Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter is not working error. Follow these simple steps for fixing the issue, which is as follows:
1. Firstly, you need to “Disconnect” your Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter from your device.
2. Then, reboot your device.
3. After that, the user needs to add the connection one more time.
4. Once checked, check that if the display works or not. If not, follow the next method.
Solution-3: Carefully Reset the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest you reset the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. Here what you need to do it:
1. Search for the “Reset” tab located at the back side of the adapter and click on it.
2. Now, a message should appear on the screen, click on the “Ready to Connect” option.
3. Click on the ‘Action Center” option to launch it on the screen.
4. Choose “Connect’ option.
5. After that, select “Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter” and attach it with the Display screen.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. The Importance Of A Network Security Audit
2. The Most Useful Microsoft Word Hints To Help You Get More Done
3. Work Better In Word, Excel, And Outlook With These Tips And Techniques
4. Time-saving Points To Make Your Workers Be More Efficient Using Microsoft Office
5. Microsoft Office Tips: An Overview
6. Guide To Windows 10
7. How Do I Get Assistance In Windows 10?
8. May 2021, Yes You Can Buy Windows 10 At The Best Price
9. How To Make The Most Of Windows 10
10. Windows 10 And Its Few Tricks Up Its Sleeve
11. In One Hour Or Less, Learn How To Set Up A New Windows 10 Pc Perfectly
12. Top 10 Reasons Why Cloud Migration Is Important?
13. The Keyword Research Tips That Will Take Your Seo To The Next Level
Author: Hire SEO Freelancer
14. Aol Mail Login | Sign In Aol Mail | Aol Mail
15. All In One Funeral Home Software
Author: Nathan White