ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Resolve Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Not Working Error?
Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter is one of the handiest tool which can allow users to connect their phone, tablet, or another device to a larger screen like TV, projector, or a computer monitor. However, this Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter technology is suitable as it helps users to share photos, videos, or other content for every person. Moreover, this Wireless Display technology might also be used by various schools and universities across the globe. Although, many users reported regarding Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter not working issue and also reporting several problems with the device such as:
1. Video Stutter.
2. Blurry Display.
3. Poor sound quality.
4. Sound missing.
5. Failure to pair Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter etc.
6. Bad quality transmission.
Here are some simple steps for troubleshooting Microsoft Wireless Display adapter not working error. The steps are mentioned below.
Steps to Resolve Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Not Working Error
In order to troubleshoot the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter error, users need to follow the steps in the same sequence as it mentioned on the screen, doing it in the same way as it mentioned in the screen will save lots of time and efforts. Here how to do it.
Solution-1: Update your Windows OS
Although Windows should be automatically updated, but sometimes some features might be disabled. Moreover, some updates don’t install until the system is restarted. Thus, continued with the following steps to ensure that the operating system is updated:
1. Right-press the “Start” icon to open the start menu on the screen.
2. Navigate to the “Updates & Security” option.
3. Choose “Check for Updates” option.
4. Now, Windows will automatically look for and install some new updates.
5. Finally, restart your computer system.
Solution-2: Reboot the Microsoft Display Adapter
In case, anything does not work then we suggest you restart the device, and follow the steps for troubleshooting Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter is not working error. Follow these simple steps for fixing the issue, which is as follows:
1. Firstly, you need to “Disconnect” your Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter from your device.
2. Then, reboot your device.
3. After that, the user needs to add the connection one more time.
4. Once checked, check that if the display works or not. If not, follow the next method.
Solution-3: Carefully Reset the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest you reset the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. Here what you need to do it:
1. Search for the “Reset” tab located at the back side of the adapter and click on it.
2. Now, a message should appear on the screen, click on the “Ready to Connect” option.
3. Click on the ‘Action Center” option to launch it on the screen.
4. Choose “Connect’ option.
5. After that, select “Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter” and attach it with the Display screen.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Computers Articles1. Best Election Management Software Solution In 2020
Author: prateek mishra
2. Fortnite: How To Unlock Different Styles For Remedy Vs. Toxin Skin
3. 12 Best Apps To Install On Your New Iphone
4. Where To Find Missable Items In Final Fantasy 7
Author: Jaxson Harry
5. The Best Secure Cloud Storage For Your Personal And Business Needs
6. All You Need To Know About Glbrain Initial Exchange Offering
7. Buy A Laptop Computer Online Store
Author: Shweta Computer
8. Streamline Your Business Operation With Sales Force Automation Software
Author: Rati Bhanot
9. Laptop On Rent
Author: True Tech
10. M V Technologies - One Of The Top Web And App Development Companies In Noida
11. Building Your Own Desktop At Home? Keep An Eye For These Key Components.
Author: Sonu Kumar
12. Contact And Get Browser Support Over The Phone.
Author: kirlin jackeline
13. How Testing Transformation Leads The Way To Digital Transformation
Author: Oliver Moore
14. Use The Antivirus Program In An Efficient Way
Author: murphy felicia
15. How To Personalize Visual Feedback For Touch Points On Windows 10?
Author: Aida Martin