ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Mamurdi – Pune’s Residential Hub That You Ought To Know About
Taking cue from the rampant development of Mumbai, Pune was placed on the same path to becoming an acclaimed city. Today, Pune is known to be one of the most preferred cities among Maharashtrians, after Mumbai. The concept of modern housing has also long since been ubiquitous here. Furthermore, here are several advantages of investing in a residential property in Pune:
• Pune has pleasant climate all through the year, especially during evening and nights. Monsoon is the best time to explore places that teem with greenery.
• It’s been a known fact for a while but Pune, compared to Mumbai, has a booming IT hub that has opened many opportunities for young job seekers.
• There are many educational institutions sprinkled in proximity to residential areas, making them a preferable choice amongst homebuyers with families.
Pune is the ninth most populous city in India. With rich historical roots found in places like Deccan region, St. Mary church, the Aga Khan Palace, and affordable home -buying opportunities, Pune is the next best destination for home- buyers.
There are many premium neighbourhoods that people may be familiar with like Koregaon Park, Hadapsar and Kalyani Nagar. However, Mamurdi too, is another great locality that comes with its own set of advantages:
• Mamurdi is one of the popular and best places to have a property in Pune as it’s more affordable, despite being surrounded with many facilities.
• Kids can have access to quality education at reputed institutes like Shri Shivaji Vidyalaya, Rainbow International School, Lions Club High School, Bethany Convent School, Kidzee Dehuroad, St Judes School, Republic High School etc.
• From parks to multiplexes, entertainment and leisure spots are in generous numbers here.
Seizing yet another opportunity to offer a fulfilling lifestyle, Godrej Properties launched Godrej Central Park, one of the coveted residences in the area. It’s a project that’s sprawled on a land of 8.13 acres. The newly launched 2 and 3 BHKs come with the carpet areas ranging between 488- 601 sq. ft.
Here are some additional features about the project:
• Amenities include:
Martial arts training area
Hobby revival zone
• The project is also surrounded by 1100 trees, out of which 100 of them are fruit bearing trees.
• In the near future, the residents here can also enjoy upcoming infrastructure like:
A 170-km ring road that would encircle Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad.
Upcoming international airport in Navi Mumbai
Metro line 1 that connects PCMC to Sawargate
Be it a duplex or a 2BHK property in Pune, any well-off Indian family would want to have a home of quality residential package as their desired dwelling. Though it’s a popular opinion that Mumbai is the best option to enjoy both a fulfilling and luxurious residential lifestyle, Pune too, comes with a deluge of conveniences that is just as capable of offering home buyers a comfortable lifestyle as well as a valuable investment.
If you’re looking for a home to reside or invest in, look no further. With a project backed by the 122-year of legacy of Godrej, rest assured, you can have a brilliant home in your name.
Home and Garden Articles1. The Best Modular Kitchen Manufacturer Company In Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar
2. How To Find The Right Architect For Your House
Author: gunjan gupta
3. Check Out The Top-notch Company Of Boiler Servicing In Bristol
Author: Mark Cameron Heating & Plumbing
4. New Collection Of Luxury Bathroom Furniture Brand – Mia Italia
Author: Sergio Stone
5. How To Make Your Room Beautiful With Best Interior Design?
Author: Sujith Kumar
6. Small Gardens With Big Personalities
Author: Florence Blum
7. Few Tips On An Effective Move With Your Dog To A New Home
8. Everything You Need To Know About Garage Door Repair
Author: Jose Gordan
9. Finding Kitchen Supplies For Commercial Needs
Author: Rohan Kumar
10. Growing Shrubs For Miniature Gardening
Author: David Bowie
11. Add Substance To Your Decor With Border Tiles For Walls And Floors
Author: Ramesh Sharma
12. Digging Into Desert Gardens
Author: Florence Blum
13. 10 Amazing Cleaning Tips For Every Household
Author: Muhammad Shoaib
14. Best Roof Services | Best Roof Services
Author: kunal shekhar
15. How To Safely Use An Outdoor Heater To Prevent Fire And Burn Hazards?
Author: Outdoor Heaters Australia