ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Mamurdi – Pune’s Residential Hub That You Ought To Know About
Taking cue from the rampant development of Mumbai, Pune was placed on the same path to becoming an acclaimed city. Today, Pune is known to be one of the most preferred cities among Maharashtrians, after Mumbai. The concept of modern housing has also long since been ubiquitous here. Furthermore, here are several advantages of investing in a residential property in Pune:
• Pune has pleasant climate all through the year, especially during evening and nights. Monsoon is the best time to explore places that teem with greenery.
• It’s been a known fact for a while but Pune, compared to Mumbai, has a booming IT hub that has opened many opportunities for young job seekers.
• There are many educational institutions sprinkled in proximity to residential areas, making them a preferable choice amongst homebuyers with families.
Pune is the ninth most populous city in India. With rich historical roots found in places like Deccan region, St. Mary church, the Aga Khan Palace, and affordable home -buying opportunities, Pune is the next best destination for home- buyers.
There are many premium neighbourhoods that people may be familiar with like Koregaon Park, Hadapsar and Kalyani Nagar. However, Mamurdi too, is another great locality that comes with its own set of advantages:
• Mamurdi is one of the popular and best places to have a property in Pune as it’s more affordable, despite being surrounded with many facilities.
• Kids can have access to quality education at reputed institutes like Shri Shivaji Vidyalaya, Rainbow International School, Lions Club High School, Bethany Convent School, Kidzee Dehuroad, St Judes School, Republic High School etc.
• From parks to multiplexes, entertainment and leisure spots are in generous numbers here.
Seizing yet another opportunity to offer a fulfilling lifestyle, Godrej Properties launched Godrej Central Park, one of the coveted residences in the area. It’s a project that’s sprawled on a land of 8.13 acres. The newly launched 2 and 3 BHKs come with the carpet areas ranging between 488- 601 sq. ft.
Here are some additional features about the project:
• Amenities include:
Martial arts training area
Hobby revival zone
• The project is also surrounded by 1100 trees, out of which 100 of them are fruit bearing trees.
• In the near future, the residents here can also enjoy upcoming infrastructure like:
A 170-km ring road that would encircle Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad.
Upcoming international airport in Navi Mumbai
Metro line 1 that connects PCMC to Sawargate
Be it a duplex or a 2BHK property in Pune, any well-off Indian family would want to have a home of quality residential package as their desired dwelling. Though it’s a popular opinion that Mumbai is the best option to enjoy both a fulfilling and luxurious residential lifestyle, Pune too, comes with a deluge of conveniences that is just as capable of offering home buyers a comfortable lifestyle as well as a valuable investment.
If you’re looking for a home to reside or invest in, look no further. With a project backed by the 122-year of legacy of Godrej, rest assured, you can have a brilliant home in your name.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Remove Water-based Stains From Your Carpet
Author: Austin Baines
2. Here’s The Best Home Appliances You Surely Need
3. Follow All Instructions On How To Get Rid Of Ants & Bees Nest
Author: Anna Benes
4. How Should The Moulds Be Removed And When To Take Expert Help?
Author: Elvin Dao
5. Florence Broadhurst Rugs Reasons To Own It For Your Busy Family Home
Author: Phoebe Holland
6. House Painters In Abbotsford - Why You Need Them
Author: Sam Philippe
7. Popular Firewoods For Starting Fires
Author: Michael Foley
8. Reasons To Work With An Interior Design Specialist
Author: Fab Modula
9. Steps You Need To Follow When Choosing An Interior Designer
Author: Kitchen Crafts
10. Exactly How To Tidy Gutters And Also Downspout By High Rain Gutter Cleaning Sacramento
Author: Cindy Harris
11. Interior Decoration Ideas For Living Room
Author: Homes Construction
12. 6 Top Things You Must Do When Moving Into A New Home
Author: Isabella Whitmore
13. Top Home Cleaning Tips For Thanksgiving
Author: ServiceMaster 24/7
14. Tips On How To Choose Kitchen Cabinets That Complement Your Countertops
Author: Brittany Jones
15. Transform Your Office With Interior Plant Services
Author: Michele Sokoloff