ALL >> Career >> View Article
7 Best Qualities That An Ideal Bpo Service Team Must Have
The first question should arrive is “What is a Team?” and then usually the second one is “How is it related to BPO Industry?” However, I am going to answer the First Question first. A team is when a group of people does a work together to complete a particular task with efficiency in proper time. It is related to BPO industry also because, without efficient team works, a BPO company would fail to complete their commitment to their clients. These days ITES BPO companies are growing up day by day. A steady BPO company needs team members to fulfill their commitments towards their clients and it needs to have some qualities and responsibilities within the team. Let us discuss best 7 Qualities that an Ideal BPO Team must have.
1. Unity is the Power: – Unity is the basically the opposite of Divided. The meaning of this word is togetherness or oneness. If a task is assigned to a group of people or a team the best thing is needed is co-operative togetherness among the team members to complete the given task with sole responsibility and workload balance to meet the commitment to the clients. It is an important point for all the production or service units, however, in case of BPO, it is utmost important as the industry serves clients within a given time parameter.
2. Sharing Load is Caring: – If the team members are sharing the workload to support each other then it means the task is distributed with a better support and better comfort to every individual. To ease the work pressure of the BPO projects, the task has to be divided per capacity and efficiency of the teammates. Although it is seen, several times, many people lose efficiency for inexperience or maybe due to some personal reason and starts doing work incorrectly. That is the time when that person needs supports from team members to get on the right track with sharing support and care.
3. Professional Attitude matters: – Professional Attitude is very important in any teamwork, especially in BPO. A big challenge for someone in a team that they have to leave their personal issues outside of work. Everyone has to go through few bad days, but if they do not separate both personal life and a professional area in different ways then it might crash into each other and create chaos in a professional field. Since teams in BPO have to be connected or dealing with customers each moment, that time proper professional attitude needs to be shown. The next is which matters the most is there should not be any special preference for any particular employee in a team. Other team members should not feel that management is treating someone specially and ignoring their hard work. It breaks the bond among the team members and brings down the quality of their teamwork.
4. Train and Nurse like Children: – A good BPO company usually provides training and nursing to each employee that they could rise and grow with confidence. They need to be good about what they do in work, that the technical skill development training. They also need to be strong enough psychologically to continue with the pressure creating an industry. That is what a company wants. Being trained and nursed everyone in their own field upgrades perfection level of the entire team.
5. Discipline, always needed: – Discipline is the KEY to the success of an ideal BPO team. In ITES and BPO field there should be some restriction and discipline among the teammates. A discipline of a team actually portrays the character of the team and also in a larger sense the character of the company. It shows the dedications, inner strength, and the hard working ability of the team which are utmost essential to their success.
6. Motivation adds the acceleration: – Motivation is really important for a team. Sometimes few employees come as a fresher and few are well experienced in BPO field. However, some of them usually can not feel the comfort zone due to lack of confidence due to inadequate knowledge, personal cause or continuous stress. At this point, they require motivation from the angle they need.
To make a team focused and dedicated towards their work motivation is utmost necessary. Every team should have a leader to maintain the team and that person should concern to motivate the teammates. If they are motivated by their progress and career in the company they will be more dedicated.
7. Maintain 3 C, avoid Damage: – Complain, Compare, Conspiracy. These are the most important things to avoid practicing in a team. Complain should be minimized to avoid the chaos among teammates. Complaining about small things can make a wrong impression in front of management. In a team, members should not compare themselves with others. It can make to lose focus on work. This will only bring the inner conflict inside the team. All these unworthy habits create evil’s ego in everyone’s mind and this will lead to Conspiracy from inside. This is the way how a team and a company lose their business.
As per the previous conversation, these are not everything to be considered as the only best qualities for an ideal BPO team, however, these are a few points which should not be avoided in BPO industry. The bondage of trust and sharing responsibilities with regular internal upgradation of individual results the constitution of an ideal BPO team.
Good luck and Have a Nice Day.
Career Articles1. What Are The Attributes Of A Good Proposal Planner
Author: Adam Leworthy
2. Why Should Students Take Up One Year Executive Mba Courses In India?
Author: Krutika Sharma
3. The Many Skills Required Of A Painter And Decorator
Author: Roy Weston Jones
4. 5 Reasons Why First Aid Training Is Crucial In The Workplace
Author: Sharon McCulloch
5. What Is Data Science? Why Data Science?
Author: Sairam m
6. Career Path For Logistics And Supply Chain Jobs
Author: Faizan Idrees
7. Reasons To Enroll Your Employees In A Corporate Training Program
Author: Yogendra shinde
8. How Can Human Resource Keep Itself Trendy During Recruitment
Author: Satish Jaddu
9. 5 Reasons To Check Out The Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore
Author: yogesh sashi
10. Best Ccna Training Course In Jaipur
Author: Grras Solutions
11. Working From Home – Online Part Time Jobs 2019
Author: Faizan Idrees
12. Uk Student Visa Without Ielts
13. How Much Money Can You Make As A Jewellery Designer?
Author: Akash Chauhan
14. Tier 4 Visa – The Way To A Brighter Future
Author: Irene Emily
15. 5 Benefits Of Hiring Temporary Staffing Agencies
Author: Glocal RPO