ALL >> General >> View Article
5 Reasons To Pursue B.pharm
If you are a student looking to make a career in pharmacy, you should pursue a Bachelors in Pharmacy (B.Pharm). It is a 4-year undergraduate course that teaches you to prepare drugs for various illnesses and deficiencies. Upon the completion of this course, you will be licensed to prescribe suitable drugs.
To elaborate more on why you should pursue this course from one of the best pharmacy colleges in Bangalore, here are a few reasons that will cover all your queries in detail. Let’s have a look.
1. It is a good course to study
The fundamental concept of the subjects in B.Pharm is based on chemistry; a subject used in preparing medicines. In addition to this, B.Pharm will also teach you about non-chemistry disciplines like Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Toxicology, etc. where you can pursue promising careers. Since the course provides such a holistic view of different disciplines, it will give you different career options to choose from. Thus, all the above reasons make a B.Pharm programme a very good option to pursue.
2. Affordable course
Despite ranking amongst the best undergraduate courses in India, the fee for this course is comparatively low. It ranges between Rs 40k and Rs 2 lacs for the entire duration. Plus, graduating in this course from a top pharmacy college will help you get recruited in good companies. As a result, your ROI will be pretty good.
3. Good career prospects
A degree in B.Pharm allows you to have promising careers in the following fields -
●Food and drug administration
●Sales and Marketing Department
In the above-mentioned fields, you can have the following profiles
●Food and Drug Inspector
●Hospital Drug Coordinator
If you are inclined towards the business side of things, you can register with State Pharmacy Council and open your own chemist shop to sell and stock medicines.
4. Promising Salary trend
Recently, the pharmaceutical industry in India has been growing exponentially, thanks to the implementation of ‘Pharma vision 2020’. Through this initiative, the government aims to make India a place where new drugs are discovered. This announcement has lead to more work opportunities for B.Pharm graduates. As a fresher, you can expect a starting salary in the range from Rs 3 lacs to Rs 6 lacs p.a. With more experience, the salary can grow.
5. The base for higher studies
The subjects you learn in B.Pharm will act as a good base to pursue an M.Pharm, or even a PhD! Look for the best pharmacy colleges in Bangalore or elsewhere that offer a masters program.
In conclusion, these are the few reasons to pursue B.Pharm programme. This course will put you on the path of a successful career in the pharmaceutical industry.
General Articles1. Boarding School In Mumbai - Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
2. Ich Entdeckte Auch Mein 1972 Moms Brautkleid
3. 3 Simple Ways To Keep Your Online Presence Away From The Gutter
Author: jaxxes parker
4. 7 Business Rules Of Ratan Tata
5. Lakshmi Mittal Proved His Principal Was Wrong
6. Black Granite The Black Beauty For Modern Interior Exterior Designing Ideas
Author: Neerav Jain
7. Best Astrologer In Dallas | Indian Astrologers In Dallas | Astrologer Dallas
Author: Pandit Manjunath
8. New Video Song Status For Whatsapp - Download Status Video For Iphone App
9. Pmma Microparticles Are Used For The Applications Like Optics And Biomedical Research!
Author: Kelly Clifford
10. Madden 20: How To Deal With Midfield Pack
11. The Issue With Maplestory M Mesos
Author: Maplestory M Mesos
12. Masala Tea Is The Wonder Tea In India
Author: Shruti Sharma
13. Empty Capsule Market Is Expected To Witness Rapid Expansion By The End Of 2026
14. Sonia Rodriguez – Defeating Defense Medical Experts
Author: Sonia Rodriguez and Michael Cowen
15. The Eminent Ways Of Gutter Installation To Consider
Author: Nancy Smith