ALL >> Health >> View Article
Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Total Articles: 11
Vedic Yoga Academy is a known name with most yoga enthusiasts around the world is hosting their courses on Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal – among the higher Himalayas of the beautiful town of Pokhara.
Vedic Yoga Academy is backed by learned yoga teachers who have multitude of experience in Yoga and meditation and are inviting seekers to join the Yoga teacher training in Nepal as the location brings a great opportunity for yoga learners to study and practice Yoga while taking in the awe-inspiring views of this gorgeous town.
Vedic Yoga Academy has been conducting yoga teacher trainings for many years . the place is perfect for doing your yoga teacher teaching in Nepal as is home to over 90 peaks of which eight are amongst the list of world's 10 highest mountain summits, including Mount Everest. The scenic surroundings and the tranquil atmosphere serve as the perfect backdrop for a life-altering yoga teacher training. The many lakes, caves, and the famous Sarangkot viewpoint in Pokhara are the incentives our students get for visiting us here.
Vedic Yoga Academy is accredited by Yoga Alliance and all of the programs run by the school are as per the mandate of Yoga Alliance. The school conducts courses on 200 hour, 300 hour, and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal and along with Yoga retreats in Nepal and several other workshops. Each year, the school plans and tries to bring something innovative, making sure that the students get the positive environment to delve deep within themselves and find peace and harmony.
The Yoga Teacher Training Nepal program conducted covers more than just the practical aspects of Yoga. Along with Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, the curriculum also includes a lot of theoretical studies including that of human anatomy in respect to yoga, Yoga philosophy, understanding the importance of Mudras, understanding of Mantra chanting, knowledge of Bandha, introduction to Ayurveda, and significance of teaching methodology. Additionally, the course also involves study and practice of Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Adjustment and Alignment, and Shatkriyas. The courses are conducted in the month of March, April, September, and October of every year.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online