ALL >> Health >> View Article
Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Vedic Yoga Academy is a known name with most yoga enthusiasts around the world is hosting their courses on Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal – among the higher Himalayas of the beautiful town of Pokhara.
Vedic Yoga Academy is backed by learned yoga teachers who have multitude of experience in Yoga and meditation and are inviting seekers to join the Yoga teacher training in Nepal as the location brings a great opportunity for yoga learners to study and practice Yoga while taking in the awe-inspiring views of this gorgeous town.
Vedic Yoga Academy has been conducting yoga teacher trainings for many years . the place is perfect for doing your yoga teacher teaching in Nepal as is home to over 90 peaks of which eight are amongst the list of world's 10 highest mountain summits, including Mount Everest. The scenic surroundings and the tranquil atmosphere serve as the perfect backdrop for a life-altering yoga teacher training. The many lakes, caves, and the famous Sarangkot viewpoint in Pokhara are the incentives our students get for visiting us here.
Vedic Yoga Academy is accredited by Yoga Alliance and all of the programs run by the school are as per the mandate of Yoga Alliance. The school conducts courses on 200 hour, 300 hour, and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal and along with Yoga retreats in Nepal and several other workshops. Each year, the school plans and tries to bring something innovative, making sure that the students get the positive environment to delve deep within themselves and find peace and harmony.
The Yoga Teacher Training Nepal program conducted covers more than just the practical aspects of Yoga. Along with Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, the curriculum also includes a lot of theoretical studies including that of human anatomy in respect to yoga, Yoga philosophy, understanding the importance of Mudras, understanding of Mantra chanting, knowledge of Bandha, introduction to Ayurveda, and significance of teaching methodology. Additionally, the course also involves study and practice of Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Adjustment and Alignment, and Shatkriyas. The courses are conducted in the month of March, April, September, and October of every year.
Health Articles1. Causes Of Constipation - Vithai Piles Clinic
Author: vithai piles clinic
2. Making Sensual Fantasies A Reality
Author: John Dugan
3. How Occupational Therapy In Bangalore Helps For Autism? | Autism Centre Near Me | Capaar
4. Popular Long Acting Basal Insulin Available For All Types Of Diabetes
Author: Jessica Cristina
5. The Rapid Spread Of Acupuncture In The Western World
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
6. Why Take Ayurvedic Treatment For Muscular Dystrophy And Parkinson Disease
7. Have You Tried Ayurvedic Treatment For Your Diseases?
8. Stress Is A Major Problem In The 21st Century
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
9. Excellent Ayurvedic Treatment For Parkinson
10. Gratitude Humbling Experience Works Like A Medicine!
Author: William Jackson
11. Why Do You Need Dental Crowns?
12. Tips On How To Connect Dental Turbine Unit To Air Compressor
13. Cure Parkinson And Muscular Diseases With Ayurvedic Treatment Here
14. Mx3 Natural Food Supplement-healthcare
Author: ma.laiza bayquin
15. What Are Marijuana's Long-term Effects On The Brain?
Author: Jacob Holmes