ALL >> Health >> View Article
Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients - What Can And Cannot Eat?
Total Articles: 47
To make the right dietary choices, a PKD patient should communicate with his doctor or dietician. Along with that, take polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda for a permanent solution. Here, you will know about PKD patients – what can or cannot eat?
At present, renal transplant and dialysis are not the only treatments available for people suffering from polycystic kidney disease. Ayurveda is also a method that has the abilities to cure PKD without including a drop of Allopathic treatments. Though; these treatments need the support of proper nutritional choices to keep the condition stable and healthy.
Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients must have foods :
Along with polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda, a PKD patient needs to know about the recommendations and restrictions for foods. Following are the food items you should eat if you are suffering from kidney disease.
• Leafy greens – Add a wide-ranging variety of vegetables in your everyday meal. Vegetables like beets, celery, spinach, ridge gourd, gourd, lady finger, and many more will strengthen your kidneys. Beet is a source of nitric oxide, which works as a natural blood cleanser. Reduced levels of nitric oxide in the blood can harm the kidneys. On the other side, spinach detoxes the kidneys as it is rich in vitamin B and other vital antioxidants. But, remember too much consumption of spinach can cause kidney stones.
• Fruits – Nutrient-dense fruits are filled with antioxidants that detox our kidneys. The kidney-friendly fruits are cranberries, black cherries, blueberries, lemon, and pomegranate. These fruits are helpful to cure kidney infections. Cranberry juice is reckoned as one of the best option to prevent and treat urinary tract infection or UTI. On the other side, blueberries and blackberries are also counted as the source for antioxidant called resveratrol.
Resveratrol slows down the progression of polycystic kidney disease.
Other healthy choices for PKD patients :
These are some of the great companions in your crusade against polycystic kidney disease. Aside from the above-mentioned fruits and vegetables, the following are the other foods that a PKD can opt for.
7. Herbal teas, instead of coffee or tea
These are the food items that an individual with polycystic kidney disease can eat or include in his diet plan. Only a kidney-friendly diet is not enough to crusade against this disease polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda also vital. Now the food items, a PKD should avoid.
Foods a Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients cannot eat :
A person with kidney disease should know what he cannot eat, also consult your dietician. It is necessary to exclude the following of the food items from your meals if you are suffering from polycystic kidney disease. PKD can increase the risk of renal failure.
1. Processed meats combine with cold cuts, chicken nuggets, ham, bacon, and sausage.
2. Canned soups and frozen meals because they are the source of sodium.
3. Refines oils like soybean, safflower or sunflower oil
4. Dried beans, broccoli, sprouts, and mushrooms as they are loaded with phosphorus.
5. Avocado, bananas, and oranges because they are loaded with high potassium.
6. Condiments such as mustard and soya sauce.
Along with the above-mentioned things, you should avoid drinking beer and soda. These things can put pressure on your already harmed kidneys.
A kidney patient needs to cleanse his kidneys to recovering from a kidney infection, kidney stones, and other conditions such as fluid retention and UTI. In case, if you or anyone in your known is suffering from polycystic kidney disease, then instead of Allopathic treatment take polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda. Natural treatment is much more preferable in comparison of artificial methods like renal replacement therapy or dialysis.
Adopt natural things and methods to sustain the health of your body.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online