ALL >> Others >> View Article
Things You Must Know About Medical Device Registration India And Pharma Ctd Dossier
Total Articles: 12
If an individual wants to introduce a new medical device regulation India or wish to manufacture any regulated device, then it is required by the individual to abide by medical device rules (MDR,2017). In this article, we will discuss the medical device regulations and the importance of Pharma CTD dossier for drug regulation.
After the publication of MDR 2017, the government of India has finally released some clearly defined rules for medical devices in India that came into effect from January 1, 2018.
Let's have a look at some of the important points for medical device regulation. These rules are applicable in respect of :
• substances used for in vitro diagnosis and surgical dressings, surgical bandages, surgical staples, surgical sutures, ligatures, blood and blood component collection bag with or without anticoagulant covered under sub-clause (i);
• substances including mechanical contraceptives (condoms, intrauterine devices, tubal rings), disinfectants and insecticides notified under sub-clause (ii); and
• devices notified from time to time under sub-clause (iv)of clause (b) of section 3 of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 (23 of 1940).
Now coming to the dossier, you must know what is Dossier?
The word “Dossier” has its English meaning as - a collection or file of documents on the same subject, especially a file containing detailed information about a person or a topic.
Registration Dossier” of the pharmaceutical product is a document that contains all the technical data (administrative, quality, nonclinical and clinical) of a pharmaceutical product to be approved/registered/ marketed in a country
Pharma CTD dossier is one of the best choices of the healthcare industry for controlling regulatory affairs services in India. It provides assistance on various regulatory aspects in the pharmaceutical industry and all other industries where regulations are consistently undergoing evolution. The CTD format influences the content of the review by imposing a consistent order of information and data. This shapes both the conduct of the review and the presentation of the results of the review and promotes good review practices and increased efficiencies.
The ASEAN Common Technical Dossier (ACTD) is a guideline of the agreed upon common format for the preparation of a well-structured Common Technical Dossier (CTD) applications that will be submitted to ASEAN regulatory authorities for the registration of pharmaceuticals for human use. ACTD Dossier compliance helps a lot in the documentation of Pharma regulatory services. In addition to that the regulatory affairs, laboratory classification, regulatory affairs consultation product, medical and lingual translation, advertisement approvals, manufacturer registration, and product registration are well taken care of.
The pharmaceutical industry is vast and extends to a greater extent in the world. The drug regulatory agencies need Pharma CTD dossier to get the approval for drug marketing. The Pharma dossier consists of varied documents that represent the number of research years. These researches involve multi-discipline information about safety and drug efficiency.
Management of Pharma CTD Dossier
The regulatory process and the dossier submission require several communications between the company that approaches for submission and the regulatory authority. This is the reason, why the effort of gathering the documents and then presenting in a compliant format depends on the sponsor's shoulders. The whole process is very complicated that requires high costs and needs management of various components and documents during the process of approval.
Thus, we can say that pharmaceutical dossier is one of the detailed documents of drugs that need exclusive data on several aspects. The compilation of data needs various skills of sourcing, interpreting and document writing. The whole process of Pharma dossier requires an expert team of a data analyst, pharmacist as well as research assistants. It is time taking as well as expensive. So, it's better to shoulder this responsibility on Consultants who have expertise in Dossier Compilation and submission.
Conclusion: Thus, it is concluded that it is out most important to follow rules and regulations before introducing any new product in the market.
Others Articles1. Let Your Run Business Smoothly Which Allows You Online Banking Payments Easily
Author: Patrick Daniel
2. Why Do An Mba And How To Select The Right B-school
Author: Manish Jain
3. 7 Ways For A Strong Marriage Life.
Author: Rosy paul
4. Top 4 Tips For Drivers Get Low Cost Car Insurance Los Angeles
Author: shaley william
5. Best Puppy Breeds For Your Family And Kids
Author: Victor Cruz
6. Conquer Fear And Go After Your Dream
Author: Phyllis Smith
7. College Students Trip| Trip Package |school Student Trip
Author: College students trip Offered Edutour. college stu
8. Things To Be Done Before Hiring Professional Movers
9. Online Astrology Consultation
Author: Future study online
10. 3 Ways To Protect Your Shipping Company From Cyber-attack
Author: AUSTRANS LOGISTICS
11. General Knowledge
Author: grown with us
12. Best Led Track Lighting Manufacturing Company In India
Author: Decon Lighting PVT. LTD.
13. Mini Gift Bags With Handles Are Getting Popular
Author: Robert Miller
14. Vahdam, High Mountain Darjeeling Oolong Tea
15. How To Overcome Depression By Spiritual Healing In Pontarlier
Author: Danso Bassirou