ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Beyond The Name – A Fulfilling Journey
Beyond the name – A fulfilling journey is a book return on the life of Y K Sabharwal. As we all know, YK Sabharwal was the thirty-sixth Chief Justice of India. He was among those legendary icons whose name does not need any sort of detailed introduction. His work and love for the country is the true imitation of his personality. The book titled “Beyond The Name – A Fulfilling Journey” was released a few days back by his two sons and many other celebrated judges and advocates from the field. The book is very special and will hold a stable place in one’s mind and soul.
The motive of the book was to bring light to the judgments delivered by Y K Sabharwal during his lifetime serving for the law. His judgments were not anything similar to what we hear every day. Rather the concept and worth of the decisions, our beloved Ex- CJI was to determine the truth and generate justice out of the immorality. The book includes a myriad of indispensable facts and life journey of YK Sabharwal. Whether you are an avid book reader, fond of legal field or planning to carve out your career in this platform; this book will aid you with the best. The book includes judgments, illustration, newspaper interviews and a lot more. Added to this, here you will get a chance to see some of the unseen photographs of Mr Y K Sabharwal. As per the sources, it was difficult to get the bunch of such photos, but the friends and family member came forward and made it possible.
The book “Beyond the name – A fulfilling journey” is very interesting for the reason that some of the marvellous and landmark judgments got a place in it. Along with this, some judgments that we have not heard about; nevertheless, they brought unyielding changes in the society and country at large. In simple words, we can say the book is a biography of YK Sabharwal and an unswerving guide to all who belongs to the legal field or wants to make a mark here. Indian judiciary was always close to the hearts of Y K Sabharwal, and he never failed to proffer his duties despite toil and controversies that came out on his way. To know more about the book and enlighten yourself about Y K Sabharwal, you can switch over to https://www.yksabharwal.com .
Y K Sabharwal a well-known name in Indian Judiciary. Y K Sabharwal (1942-2015) was the 36th Chief Justice of India.He worked as an advocate for Indian Railways (1969-1981). Most of his judgments were criticized and were not appreciated at multiple levels, but at the later stage they all come up with positive changes for the society as a whole and even for the country.
Politics Articles1. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
2. Anti-caa Rangoli At M.k.stalin House | Twitter Trending
3. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
4. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
5. Federal Minister For Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar
6. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
7. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
8. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
9. Rk24tvnews Best Media In Warangal
10. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
11. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
12. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
13. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
14. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah
15. Where Is The Alternative Voice
Author: Kelly Sanchez