ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Yk Sabharwal: Man Indian Judiciary Will Never Forget
Law is the leading body of our country. It is the judiciary which is considered as supreme and has all the major powers to rule. But have you ever thought who is responsible for running the judiciary and how it is still sustaining as the authoritative body? We are a democratic country, and thus, the last decision is that of the public. But when it comes to law, the responsibility is in the hands of the judges. Today, we come across the plentiful of judgments coming out, but a rare of them is able to bring a remarkable change. YK Sabharwal is one such judge who has been responsible for making the country proud and people safe.
People of today have become more advanced and are aware of their rights and duties. Directive principles and the fundamental rights are some of the essential powers people of India. But what can one do if these rights are abridged? The answer has been given in one of the judgments of Y K Sabharwal. YK Sabharwal the Ex-Chief Justice of India has given the power to people where they can knock the doors of court in case their fundamental rights have been abridged. It was among the most controversial judgment made by him during his tenure. Though a lot of disagreements and refusal of judgments came into the picture, but with passing time, fruitful results were also observed. People all over the country can now move freely and at the same time can exercise their power without any second thought.
It is one of the close aspects of his vast judgment area. Whereas, during his career, he has fearlessly made many changes not in the legal system but for the people at large. He was a man of a distinct attitude whom we all will remember all our life. YK Sabharwal is no more with us, but he has made the pillars of Indian judiciary strong. We all should come forward and work for the country and the legal system just the way he did. If you are keen to know more about this impeccable legal personality then without thinking anymore; visit us at www.yksabharwal.com. Here you will get complete enlightenment about the life and career of Y K Sabharwal which help will help you in carving your future and life too.
Y K Sabharwal a well-known name in Indian Judiciary. Y K Sabharwal (1942-2015) was the 36th Chief Justice of India.He worked as an advocate for Indian Railways (1969-1981). Most of his judgments were criticized and were not appreciated at multiple levels, but at the later stage they all come up with positive changes for the society as a whole and even for the country.
Politics Articles1. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
2. Anti-caa Rangoli At M.k.stalin House | Twitter Trending
3. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
4. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
5. Federal Minister For Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar
6. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
7. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
8. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
9. Rk24tvnews Best Media In Warangal
10. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
11. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
12. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
13. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
14. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah
15. Where Is The Alternative Voice
Author: Kelly Sanchez