ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Pair Up A Dupatta And Accessories With Your Salwar Suit?
Total Articles: 13
The salwar suit is the Indian ethnic wear that has been among the favourites since we know of it. It is very comfortable for the tropical region and is available in ample options.
This is the reason why low price cotton printed salwar kameez are becoming world famous and women around the globe place orders for them. however, wearing a salwar kameez is not a difficult task but carrying them off in an elegant manner is.
People are often confused about what to wear and how to wear. But a salwar suit is almost incomplete without a flared dupatta and classy tarnished accessories.
Let’s explore the types of dupattas that you try with your suit,
1. Chanderi dupatta – If you do not want to dress up in only one colour then it is better to choose a contrasting chanderi dupatta. It has a little shimmery look and remains intact. Thus, adding a glow to your face as well.
2. Ikat dupatta – Ikat dupatta generally comes in bold prints and lively colours to add a vibrant look to your personality. It is better to wear them in a fluid format to show-off the prints and work. You can check the collection of Vinay fashion wholesale> to get an idea of ikat work and prints
3. Gota Patti dupatta – The gota patti work is very famous in sarees and lehengas. The golden or silver shiny cloth is weaved in a design of leaves, flowers, and other natural fluid patterns. It looks ravishing in brighter shades of clothes and it can be worn at any time of the day.
4. Kalamkari dupatta – This dupatta is generally available in dark shades with bold prints. The work is weaved in a free hand design.
5. Chiffon dupatta – To gain a flared look, you can pair the chiffon dupatta with a cotton salwar kameez. It looks good with Anarkali style and can be worn on the shoulders, neck, and in a side flow as well.
6. Net dupatta – If you are looking to wear sharara style or a heavy Anarkali then you can pair them up with a net dupatta.
Now that dupattas are discovered, let’s explore the jewellery pieces to try on with the salwar suits,
1. Nose ring/ pin – Depending on your face cut, you can try wearing a nose pin or a nose ring. In a lot of junk material, funky nose rings are available in the market for women. However, do not opt for very big rings but go for smaller ones or junked pins.
2. Anklets – If you have tried on pakistani salwar suit, then you must wear it with an anklet. Do not go for heavy ones until you are wearing a heavy suit but try the single ones with fine design and thin string.
3. Ring bracelets – Ring bracelets come in very decent and adorable designs and look great with any kind of ethnic wear. However, you can wear them separately as well if you want to go with heavy bracelets or rings.
4. Neckpieces – For casual wear, you can choose the neck piece in a pendant style but for heavy wear, you have ample options to try on.
5. Earrings – Whether you try on any other piece of accessory or not, you must definitely wear the earrings in different styles like jhumkis, stones, emeralds, etc.
The dupattas and accessories complete the entire look and help you look confident in your own style. Try out these different styles and select your favourite one.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Planning The Perfect Proposal
Author: Jigar Shah
2. Five Popular Jewelry Trends You Must Know If You Are A Bride-to-be Of Year 2019
Author: Avi Goyal
3. Things To Know About The Aloha Shirt And The Trend In Hawaii
4. 7 Quit Smoking Tips You Should Try Out
5. Buy E Cigarettes Online In India
Author: Indian Vape Outlet
6. Wear Mens Motorcycle Jackets To Have A Great Look
Author: Ricardo Rios
7. Shop Apple Iphones Easily At Hi-shopr
Author: Ramesh Chandra Sharma
8. Things You Should Know Before You Buy Weight Lifting Equipment Uk
Author: Gym Warehouse
9. The Umbrella Of Led Lights At Home Enjoy Productive Lighting Environment
Author: Plusrite Australia
10. A Guide To Choosing Get-well-soon Flowers
Author: Barbara Wood
11. How To Decorate Your Living Space With Fresh Flowers
Author: Lynda Tatara
12. The Most Beautiful Flowers In The World
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
13. Imploring Roger Dubuis – Pioneer Of Modern Avant-garde Watches
Author: Deepika Mahajan
14. Top 3 Leather Jackets For Women To Enjoy In Summer
Author: Ravjit Singh
15. Buy The Best Quality Protective Gloves For Yourself