ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Going Beyond Your Skin Type: How To Take Care Of Skin Of Color
D’Aquino agrees and adds, “Although basic skin care needs are the same for everyone, there are some concerns that deeper skin tones are more likely to experience, such as ingrown hairs, certain depth and types of uneven skin tone, darkening of the skin, stubborn marks and raised flaws that stand out from a person’s natural skin color.”
For woman, beauty and face care go hand in hand, People want to show off their best every day. Starting good skin habits is really important to contribute to your younger looking skin. So, daily facial care is the point using the face cleanser and the face cream you put on your face. There is actually a significant difference between skin lightening, whitening & brightening. Before you choose the best facial cream or the best facial cleanser for you, You should know more about the face care information that would affect the decision you will make after you read through. Here are the most common skin concerns of deeper skin tones and how to address them.
Top Concerns for Skin of Color
• Dehydration: is lacked water in the upper layer of the skin. To prevent this, Facial cleanser is the use point that you have to make sure you clean your face with a gentle cleanser and avoid over-exfoliation, then follow with a rich moisturizer with hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid and glycerin, suggests D’Aquino.
• Oiliness: D’Aquino suggests washing your face with a soap-free product to avoid over-cleansing and stripping your skin. Oil-based facial cleansers are also helpful as contrary to what most people think, oil attracts oil.
• Sun Damage: Although summer is one of the most enjoyable times of the year, it’s also a complete nightmare for your face and skin. Make sure your face and arm skin with barrier-repairing and anti-inflammatory facial cream and skin care products.
• Discoloration/Hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition that refers to any darkening of the skin. Dark patches form usually on the face and hands or other areas that are commonly exposed to the sun. Skin-refining ingredients and treatments to your daily regimen such as non-irritating alpha or beta hydroxy acids to gently improve and even out your skin tone and a brightening serum to fade blemishes.
What Ingredients to Look For
There are a lot of face care products on the market. You have to understand the ingredients in the facial products that may benefit your skin.
• Alpha-hydroxy acids(AHAs): may help with fine lines, irregular pigmentation and age spots, and may help shrink enlarged pores.
• A beta-hydroxy acid (salicylic acid): improve the texture and color of sun damaged skin.
• Hydroquinone: sed to lighten hyperpigmentation, such as age spots and dark spots related to pregnancy or hormone therapy (melasma or chloasma).
• Kojic Acid: is a remedy for the treatment of pigment problems and age spots.
• Retinol: is derived from vitamin A and is found in many over-the-counter “anti-aging” face care products.
• L-Ascorbic Acid: is the only useful form of vitamin C in skin care products. With age and sun exposure, collagen synthesis in the skin decreases, leading to wrinkles.
• Hyaluronic Acid: is often touted for its ability to "reverse" or stop aging. In news reports, you might have heard of hyaluronic acid as the "key to the fountain of youth."
To build a face care regimen that’s right for your skin type and skin tone. Mamamya helps you to pick for best face care products for women of color and also the best facial cleanser that helps to clean your face. Besides choosing the very best facial care products, get some good sleep, clean your face often and lower stress and drink plenty of water will also help you with it.
Beauty Articles1. Tips To Make Your Home Smell Great Naturally
Author: Nisha Roy
2. Effective Hair Solutions That You Must Know
Author: Shweta Sharma
3. 4 Easy Tips For Great Bridal Hair
4. Effectiveness Of Best Foam Rollers Usa For Improve Health
Author: Kelvin Thomas
5. What Causes Your Hair To Fall Out?
6. Phicontour Lidstrich
7. Mayfa Age Confident - Canadian Makeup, Skincare Online Store
Author: Fareeha Khan
8. Using Glycolic Acid Lotion For Skin Cells Renewal
Author: Rohan kumar
9. Smart Makeup Tips That Every Girl Must Know
Author: Meera Pandey
10. Which Hairpiece Is Right For Me?
11. Try Out These Flawless And Trendy Hairstyles Using Extensions
Author: Louise Bailey
12. Is Tummy Tuck Or Abdominoplasty Is Safe ?
Author: Abhinav Singh
13. 4 Best Medicine For Itching
14. Mehendi Tips For Bride To Be Wedding Series
Author: Amit Negi
15. Fastest Way To Get Stylish Hair Look