ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Durbin, Larimore & Bialick Names New Partner, Lane Neal
Lane Neal has been named a new partner at the Oklahoma City-based law firm Durbin, Larimore & Bialick.
“We’re excited to see his growth as a legal professional, and we’re pleased with how well he serves our clients as a member of our team,” said firm managing partner, Katherine Taylor Loy.
His practice areas include appellate, civil litigation, insurance law, motor vehicle accidents, personal injury, products liability and environmental law.
He began his practice of law as an Assistant District Attorney in Oklahoma Countywhere he gained extensive courtroom and jury trial experience. Since then, his practice has been focused on state and federal civil litigation.
Neal attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He was active in OU’s advocacy competition teams and served as a note editor for the American Indian Law Review. His note, regarding regulation of environmental standards by Oklahoma tribes, was selected for publication in 2007.
In 2018, Neal received the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Outstanding Young Lawyer Award. Prior to receiving this award, Neal served in various capacities with the OBA Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors. Neal currently serves as the Vice President of the Oklahoma Bar Association.
The firm is located at 920 North Harvey Avenue and can be reached at 405-235-9584.
More Info: https://www.dlb.net/
Author About Us :
Durbin, Larimore & Bialick was founded in April 1983 by Gerald E. Durbin, James K. Larimore and Mark E. Bialick. All seasoned attorneys, they were determined to build a law firm dedicated to providing the highest level of service to clients – both in the courtroom and in the boardroom. Through tireless effort and unyielding dedication, this vision turned into reality.
Today, Durbin, Larimore & Bialick boasts a roster of exceptional lawyers and highly competent support staff. Rooted in the robust Midtown area of Oklahoma City, Durbin, Larimore & Bialick is recognized as a preeminent law firm in the state of Oklahoma and beyond. Whether we are helping businesses get their start, negotiating commercial or real estate transactions, evaluating or litigating the most complex insurance matter, or prosecuting the rights of the injured or damaged, Durbin, Larimore & Bialick is committed to achieving its clients’ top objectives.
Since 1983, the legal team at Durbin, Larimore & Bialick has served clients throughout the region and nationally with its fresh perspective, unique legal insight, and incomparable talent for consistently and efficiently securing a favorable outcome for clients. Collectively, the firm has tried thousands of cases to verdict and has litigated many others in a manner resulting in a swift and positive resolution. Whatever the matter, whoever the opponent, Durbin, Larimore & Bialick maintains its firm commitment to the highest standard of excellence and proven track record of success.
Legal Articles1. Uk Immigration Lawyer, Yash Strives To Help Pratham Uk Raise £2,500.00 For Child Illiteracy In India
2. Lay The Right Foundations For Good Employment Relationships
3. Company Set Up Bvi – What Information Should You Have
Author: James Palmer
4. Fetch Quality Legal Advice For Divorce, Family Issues, Estate And Injury Matters
Author: Magner & Hueneke
5. What Is The Use Of Address Proof Affidavit After Nrc
Author: Raj Kumar
6. Know The Difference Between An Advocate And A Lawyer From Best Lawyer In Bangalore?
Author: Lagato Lawyer
7. Living Trusts In Michigan Protect Your Assets And Give You Peace Of Mind
Author: alice davidson
8. Documents Required For Degree Certificate Attestation For Uae.
Author: Genius Attestation
9. Importance Of Probate Wills And Estates Lawyer In Brampton
10. Top Employment Lawyer In London: Sharma Solicitors
Author: Paul Sharma
11. When Do You Need A Lawyer?
Author: Dr. Hassan Elhais
12. 5 Major Differences Between Truck And Car Crashes
Author: Devin Herz
13. Debt Counseling Services For Full Bad Debts Settlement
Author: Daniel Stewart
14. Roundup: What You Need To Know About The Potential Links To Cancer
Author: Devin Herz
15. What Questions Should I Ask My Personal Injury Attorney?
Author: Devin Herz