ALL >> General >> View Article
Matplotlib And Numpy Libraries In Python Language
MATPLOTLIB IN PYTHON
Matplotlib of the Python programming language is used in data science technology when our data is stored in two-dimensional form and we want to process it in two-dimensional form. There is a module present in the Matplotlib which is known as pyplot. This module provides various features which help in performing operations on the data. The Matplotlib uses different types of graphs for storing and representing the data; for example, bar charts, error charts, histogram, power spectra, etc.
NUMPY LIBRARY IN PYTHON
The NumPy library in python programming language stands for numerical python. In the NumPy library, multidimensional arrays are created. In data science technology, this library is mostly used for performing logical and arithmetic operations on the arrays. It has been said that NumPy library can be used along with other libraries of python as an alternative to the MATLAB.
OPERATIONS WHICH ARE PERFORMED ON ARRAYS USING NUMPY
Here are some operations performed on the data which is stored in the arrays for which Numpy is used ->
• For performing logical and arithmetic operations on the data.
• For performing Fourier transforms on the data.
• For performing shape manipulation on the data.
• For performing linear algebra on the data.
• For generating random numbers.
N DIMENSIONAL ARRAY IN NUMPY
Python is an object-oriented programming language and we know that in object-oriented programming languages the data is stored in the objects instead of variables. In Python programming language, arrays are treated as an object. As said above, the NumPy library is used to create multidimensional arrays. The most common array which is created here is N-dimensional array, also known as ndarray. This data structure is used to store the data with the same data type. The indexing of ndarrays starts with zero.
Whenever the data is stored in any data structure, that data allocates space in the memory. In ndarray, all the data which is stored allocates the same size in the memory.
HOW TO CREATE N DIMENSIONAL ARRAY IN PYTHON
If we want to create ndarray in our program, we should call the numpy.array function. In the technical language, when we use a function, we say we called a function. This function is a parametric function and takes the parameters--> object, dtype, copy, order, subok, ndmin. The syntax of this function is as follows-->
Numpy.array (object, dtype=none, copy= true, order= none, subok= false, ndmin=0)
DATATYPES IN NUMPY
Here are some data types which are used in the NumPy library of the Python language. They are listed below-->
It stores Boolean values, true and false.
It stores Integer values.
It stores the Byte values. Its range is from –128 to 127.
It stores the Integer values. Its range is from –32768 to 32767.
It also stores the Integer values, but its range is from -2147483648 to 2147483647.
There are many more. I have listed a few of them.
Those who are interested in acquiring more knowledge about the Python programming language can enroll themselves in python training in Pune at the mentioned link.
General Articles1. Customer Experience Strategy – Ways To Go About It
Author: Shalabh Mathur
2. Moving And Packing Expert
Author: Unknown Member
4. Why One Should Choose Ccna As A Career Option?
5. Types Of Work Order
Author: Property Preservation
6. Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card Before March 31st | Income Tax Department
7. Karnataka Man Running Faster Than "usain Bolt" | 100 Metres In Just 9.55 Seconds
8. How To Use Microsoft Edge Browser On Macbook
Author: karen minton
9. Google Maps Will Now Display Disputed Borders Based On Your Location
Author: karen minton
10. Java Online Training, Job Support & Proxy By Cheyat Technologies.
11. Looking For A Wide Selection Of Paper Bags
Author: Jeff Parker
12. Choose A Well-established Ferroalloy Exporter In Kolkata
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
13. Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Talking Lion: Red 13 Explained
Author: Jaxson Harrry
14. Get Your Next Goodman Air Handler At Budget Air Supply
Author: Butch Jouaneau
15. Why A Professional Website Designer Is Important To Build Your Business Website