ALL >> Health >> View Article
Radiation Dose Management Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
The global radiation dose management market is poised to value over USD 3,560 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of 39.8% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. The growth of this market can be attributed to factors such as increasing awareness about radiation safety, rising adoption of EHR systems, growing implementation of health information exchanges (HIEs) etc. However, the absence of regulated protocols for radiation dose management, low adoption in emerging countries, and lack of in-house training and awareness of physicians and technologists are few factors limiting the market growth.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=108&page=requestsample
The US is anticipated to drive the Radiation Dose Management Market in the North America Region
Geographically the market is segmented into Europe, North America, APAC, Latin America, and the Rest of World. Each year approximately 80 million CT scans are currently being performed in the US. The scanning method has transformed the diagnosis and treatment such as colonography, dual-energy, CT angiography, etc. However, due to risks linked with high-dose of radiation, many hospitals and research centers are using advanced CT machines with integrated software such as ERP for an exact estimate of radiation dose. Moreover, strict government regulations, the presence of a high number of health systems and hospitals, and rising need to reduce the healthcare costs are some of the factors boosting the US market.
Asia Pacific market is forecasted to grow at a lucrative rate owing to factors such as increasing initiatives to improve healthcare infrastructure, and rapid urbanisation.
Europe region is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, this is due to the government initiatives to increase patient safety and comprehensively improve the efficiency in healthcare organizations. The EU memorandum concerning the use of ionizing radiation, which will be revoked from February 6, 2018, is a major attribute for the expanding adoption of radiation dose management solutions by healthcare providers in Europe, this will massively boost the market growth of Europe in next two years.
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At:
Additional Significant Findings:
• Hospital segment is projected to hold a major market share during the forecast period
• Oncology segment is estimated to hold higher market share owing to increasing incidences of cancer and risks associated with prolonged exposure of radiation therapy
• Bayers acquisition of Monsanto in 2018 was a strategic move further strengthening Bayers service portfolio
Vital Questions Answered
• Prevailing and future radiation dose management market outlook and trends
• Key regions to focus on
• Investigating several aspects of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Identifying the latest advancements, market shares, and strategies applied by the significant market players
• North America
• Latin America
• Rest of World
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global radiation dose management market on the basis of product type, end-user and region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and an overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Why Thai Massage? A Complete Over View
Author: Yash Ayra
2. How To Use Soma? What Soma Strength You Should Take?
Author: Jaxon Powell
3. Where To Buy Soma Meds Online Legally From Usa Pharmacy?
Author: Where to Buy Soma Meds Online Legally from USA Pha
4. How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Jock Itch
Author: John Dugan
5. Sarms Or Steroids - Which One Is The Ultimate Choice?
6. Tramadol Without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescribed Pills For Pain Relief?
Author: Tramadol without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescri
7. Practical Ways To Select The Best Healthcare Management System (hms)!
Author: Ash Rakars
8. Fut Or Fue? Choosing The Right Hair Transplant Option
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
9. How Much Cost Of Tramadol Should Be On The Street?
Author: How much cost of Tramadol should be on the street?
10. Tramadol For Female: Side Effects For Pregnant While Taking Without Prescription?
Author: Tramadol for female: Side effects for pregnant whi
11. Modafinil: A Drug That Promotes Wakefulness
Author: Denial Haugh
12. How Lasik Eye Treatment May Help You Eradicate Your Eyeglasses
Author: Rotary Eye Care Hospital
13. Vidalista 60mg Pills
Author: mybest chemist
14. Shri Adithya Hospital
Author: Dr.Ravindra kumar
15. How To Choose The Right Walking Stick