ALL >> Health >> View Article
Radiation Dose Management Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
Total Articles: 65
The global radiation dose management market is poised to value over USD 3,560 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of 39.8% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. The growth of this market can be attributed to factors such as increasing awareness about radiation safety, rising adoption of EHR systems, growing implementation of health information exchanges (HIEs) etc. However, the absence of regulated protocols for radiation dose management, low adoption in emerging countries, and lack of in-house training and awareness of physicians and technologists are few factors limiting the market growth.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=108&page=requestsample
The US is anticipated to drive the Radiation Dose Management Market in the North America Region
Geographically the market is segmented into Europe, North America, APAC, Latin America, and the Rest of World. Each year approximately 80 million CT scans are currently being performed in the US. The scanning method has transformed the diagnosis and treatment such as colonography, dual-energy, CT angiography, etc. However, due to risks linked with high-dose of radiation, many hospitals and research centers are using advanced CT machines with integrated software such as ERP for an exact estimate of radiation dose. Moreover, strict government regulations, the presence of a high number of health systems and hospitals, and rising need to reduce the healthcare costs are some of the factors boosting the US market.
Asia Pacific market is forecasted to grow at a lucrative rate owing to factors such as increasing initiatives to improve healthcare infrastructure, and rapid urbanisation.
Europe region is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, this is due to the government initiatives to increase patient safety and comprehensively improve the efficiency in healthcare organizations. The EU memorandum concerning the use of ionizing radiation, which will be revoked from February 6, 2018, is a major attribute for the expanding adoption of radiation dose management solutions by healthcare providers in Europe, this will massively boost the market growth of Europe in next two years.
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At:
Additional Significant Findings:
• Hospital segment is projected to hold a major market share during the forecast period
• Oncology segment is estimated to hold higher market share owing to increasing incidences of cancer and risks associated with prolonged exposure of radiation therapy
• Bayers acquisition of Monsanto in 2018 was a strategic move further strengthening Bayers service portfolio
Vital Questions Answered
• Prevailing and future radiation dose management market outlook and trends
• Key regions to focus on
• Investigating several aspects of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Identifying the latest advancements, market shares, and strategies applied by the significant market players
• North America
• Latin America
• Rest of World
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global radiation dose management market on the basis of product type, end-user and region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and an overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online