ALL >> Health >> View Article
Blood Processing Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
The global blood processing equipment market is assessed to value over US$ 49 billion by the end of 2026 and expand at a CAGR of over 7.5% during the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Blood processing equipment utilizes the collection of blood and managing of the blood sample. It's primarily used as a material for the construction of white blood Cells, plasma platelets and other components. The equipment is vastly used for blood transfusion and to convert whole blood injected in various blood components. It has been estimated by industry experts that 70 million surplus units of blood are diffuse each year in developed countries. In these countries, the safety of the blood remains the first priority concern of the government and manufacturers. The advantages of the equipment include reducing human intercession with very little contamination chances and shortening the time period of blood processing by reducing the managing steps. Rising widespread of metabolic diseases and growing traumatic injuries created a huge demand for blood transfusion and processing equipments. Rigid government policies and regulations had a positive impact on the market and fuelled its growth. The presence of unbending guidelines made by U.S FDA related to stockroom requirements of plasma particles blended with the rising need for blood components because of growth in population are the factors that predict to deliver avenues for gainful growth in refrigeration applications.
Technological advancements have vastly improved the traditional equipment and led to the development of multiple modality equipments. Further, the rising importance of processing equipment in the prevention of diseases transmissions boosted the growth. However, lack of trained operators is restraining the growth of the market. Reluctance of adoption of automated blood processing systems is also hindering the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific region dominated the global market due to the high prevalence of metabolic diseases and traumatic injuries. It is majorly dominated by China, Japan, and India due to the huge demand of processing equipment among the end user segment. It is followed by developed economies like North America and Europe. Latin America and Rest of World is fast growing regions due to increasing adoption and changing government policies. They are expected to remain the same throughout the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=183&page=requestsample
Blood Processing Equipment Market Restraints:
• Lack of trained operators
• Unwillingness to the adoption of automated blood processing systems
Blood Processing Equipment Market Players Include:
• SARSTEDT AG & Co.
• Becton Dickinson,
• Terumo Corp,
• Greiner Bio-One International Gmbh and others
Blood Processing Equipment Market Segmentation
By Product Type
• Blood Bank Freezers/Refrigerators
• Blood Cell Processors
• Hematocrit Centrifuges
• Blood collection consumables and supplies
By End User
• Blood Banks
• Blood Component Suppliers
• Outpatient Centre
• North America
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At:
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
FutureWise Key Takeaways
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global blood processing equipment market by product type, by end-user, by region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market.
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East.
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions.
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financial and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Why Thai Massage? A Complete Over View
Author: Yash Ayra
2. How To Use Soma? What Soma Strength You Should Take?
Author: Jaxon Powell
3. Where To Buy Soma Meds Online Legally From Usa Pharmacy?
Author: Where to Buy Soma Meds Online Legally from USA Pha
4. How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Jock Itch
Author: John Dugan
5. Sarms Or Steroids - Which One Is The Ultimate Choice?
6. Tramadol Without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescribed Pills For Pain Relief?
Author: Tramadol without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescri
7. Practical Ways To Select The Best Healthcare Management System (hms)!
Author: Ash Rakars
8. Fut Or Fue? Choosing The Right Hair Transplant Option
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
9. How Much Cost Of Tramadol Should Be On The Street?
Author: How much cost of Tramadol should be on the street?
10. Tramadol For Female: Side Effects For Pregnant While Taking Without Prescription?
Author: Tramadol for female: Side effects for pregnant whi
11. Modafinil: A Drug That Promotes Wakefulness
Author: Denial Haugh
12. How Lasik Eye Treatment May Help You Eradicate Your Eyeglasses
Author: Rotary Eye Care Hospital
13. Vidalista 60mg Pills
Author: mybest chemist
14. Shri Adithya Hospital
Author: Dr.Ravindra kumar
15. How To Choose The Right Walking Stick