ALL >> Health >> View Article
Blood Processing Equipment Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
Total Articles: 65
The global blood processing equipment market is assessed to value over US$ 49 billion by the end of 2026 and expand at a CAGR of over 7.5% during the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Blood processing equipment utilizes the collection of blood and managing of the blood sample. It's primarily used as a material for the construction of white blood Cells, plasma platelets and other components. The equipment is vastly used for blood transfusion and to convert whole blood injected in various blood components. It has been estimated by industry experts that 70 million surplus units of blood are diffuse each year in developed countries. In these countries, the safety of the blood remains the first priority concern of the government and manufacturers. The advantages of the equipment include reducing human intercession with very little contamination chances and shortening the time period of blood processing by reducing the managing steps. Rising widespread of metabolic diseases and growing traumatic injuries created a huge demand for blood transfusion and processing equipments. Rigid government policies and regulations had a positive impact on the market and fuelled its growth. The presence of unbending guidelines made by U.S FDA related to stockroom requirements of plasma particles blended with the rising need for blood components because of growth in population are the factors that predict to deliver avenues for gainful growth in refrigeration applications.
Technological advancements have vastly improved the traditional equipment and led to the development of multiple modality equipments. Further, the rising importance of processing equipment in the prevention of diseases transmissions boosted the growth. However, lack of trained operators is restraining the growth of the market. Reluctance of adoption of automated blood processing systems is also hindering the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific region dominated the global market due to the high prevalence of metabolic diseases and traumatic injuries. It is majorly dominated by China, Japan, and India due to the huge demand of processing equipment among the end user segment. It is followed by developed economies like North America and Europe. Latin America and Rest of World is fast growing regions due to increasing adoption and changing government policies. They are expected to remain the same throughout the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=183&page=requestsample
Blood Processing Equipment Market Restraints:
• Lack of trained operators
• Unwillingness to the adoption of automated blood processing systems
Blood Processing Equipment Market Players Include:
• SARSTEDT AG & Co.
• Becton Dickinson,
• Terumo Corp,
• Greiner Bio-One International Gmbh and others
Blood Processing Equipment Market Segmentation
By Product Type
• Blood Bank Freezers/Refrigerators
• Blood Cell Processors
• Hematocrit Centrifuges
• Blood collection consumables and supplies
By End User
• Blood Banks
• Blood Component Suppliers
• Outpatient Centre
• North America
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At:
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
FutureWise Key Takeaways
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global blood processing equipment market by product type, by end-user, by region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market.
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East.
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions.
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financial and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: email@example.com
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Male Organ Vitamin Cream: What Is It, Why A Man Should Use It, And What It Should Include.
Author: John Dugan
2. How To Get A Tele-appointment With Doctor In Pakistan For Arthritis Treatment
Author: Abigail Kane
3. Cardio Strike Is Not Only A Workout It’s Also Make Workout Fun
Author: Matt kelman
4. Immunotherapy By Dr. Ashok Vaid: New Hope For Cancer Treatment In India
Author: Lisa Resnick
5. Hair Loss Causes Treatment And Prevention
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant
6. Why Tramadol And Tapentadol Are Considered Best Opioids For Pain Medications?
Author: Why Tramadol and Tapentadol are considered best op
7. Simple Guidance For You In Allergy Asthma Center In Kolkata.
Author: sagar painuly
8. Learn About Liposuction And Cosmetic Surgery
Author: Waseem Hameed Khan
9. How To Fix Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Chermside
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Buy Ultram 100mg Online Thru Overnight Shipping
Author: Buy Ultram 100mg online thru Overnight shipping
11. Which Treatment Is Best For Piles?
Author: Vithai Piles Hospital
12. Why Should You Choose The Origin Ivf Center ? Best Ivf Center In Gurgaon
Author: Origin Clinic
13. 7 Simple Ways To Cheer Up A Lonely Senior
Author: Andy Ratana
14. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
15. Why To Choose Tramadol Cash On Delivery Option?
Author: Buy Tramadols Online