ALL >> General >> View Article
Why Students Should Pursue Mca After Graduation
After completing their graduation, a lot of students look for a master’s degree to pursue further studies. It could be a course which is niche to their stream or a course which can be pursued by students from any stream. Masters in Computer Application (MCA) falls in the latter category. It is a 3-year course that deals in various aspects of computer applications. The eligibility criteria for this course is qualifying bachelor’s degree in any related field. Therefore, students graduating from B.com colleges in Bangalore or any other bachelor’s degree can pursue this course.
The main question that lingers in their minds is why should they pursue an MCA programme? To answer it effectively, here are some reasons that explain how an MCA programme will be beneficial in the long run.
1. Rise of the IT industry
The IT industry is predicted to show no signs of slowing down in the future. According to IBEF.org, India is the leading sourcing destination across the world, accounting for approximately 55 per cent market share of the US$ 185-190 billion global services sourcing business in 2017-18. In such a thriving market, an MCA graduate can expect to land one of these roles in the IT industry:
Software sales engineer
Mobile app developer
2. Demand for software professionals
With the rise in IT companies, there is an increasing demand for software professionals. Software developers are responsible for designing, installation, testing and maintenance of varied software systems.
Even agencies focusing on web development require software professionals to build websites and mobile apps. If students are competent in programming languages like HTML and PHP, they will be capable to build websites, as well as mobile apps for Android and iOS.
3. Scope and Salary
Most of the jobs in this country are in the IT sector. So, MCA graduates will always find opportunities to work and grow in their career. Since the IT sector will give them new challenges, the experience students will gain in solving them will benefit their professional life.
Reputed IT companies are always looking to recruit fresh MCA graduates. A few of them are:
TCS – Tata Consultancy Services
The average pay package of an MCA graduate ranges from Rs 6-8 Lacs. On gaining more experience, the salary is expected to grow through promotions or switching companies.
By pursuing an MCA from one of the best MCA colleges in Bangalore or elsewhere, individuals can avail these fantastic opportunities. It will put them on the path to lead a successful career in the IT industry, India’s fastest growing sector.
General Articles1. Customer Experience Strategy – Ways To Go About It
Author: Shalabh Mathur
2. Moving And Packing Expert
Author: Unknown Member
4. Why One Should Choose Ccna As A Career Option?
5. Types Of Work Order
Author: Property Preservation
6. Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card Before March 31st | Income Tax Department
7. Karnataka Man Running Faster Than "usain Bolt" | 100 Metres In Just 9.55 Seconds
8. How To Use Microsoft Edge Browser On Macbook
Author: karen minton
9. Google Maps Will Now Display Disputed Borders Based On Your Location
Author: karen minton
10. Java Online Training, Job Support & Proxy By Cheyat Technologies.
11. Looking For A Wide Selection Of Paper Bags
Author: Jeff Parker
12. Choose A Well-established Ferroalloy Exporter In Kolkata
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
13. Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Talking Lion: Red 13 Explained
Author: Jaxson Harrry
14. Get Your Next Goodman Air Handler At Budget Air Supply
Author: Butch Jouaneau
15. Why A Professional Website Designer Is Important To Build Your Business Website