ALL >> General >> View Article
The constituency of Amberpet Assembly is a constituency of the Legislative Assembly of Telangana, India. It is one of 15 constituencies in the capital, Hyderabad. It is part of the district of Secunderabad Lok Sabha.There are many Amberpet leaders who contributed well for amberpet over the last four decades. It also houses the second largest mosque in the city - Qutb Shahi Masjid, also called Masjid Bade. Amberpet stretches from Kacheguda to Ramanthapur and from Vidyanagar to Azadnagar.
Amberpet is home to one of the oldest universities in the world - Osmania University, which was built in 1908 by the last Nizam of Hyderabad State - Mir Osman Ali Khan Bahadur. Amberpet takes its name from the popular Amber Baba Dargah, located on the main road towards Ramanthapur. It is also home to the city's second largest mosque - Qutb Shahi Masjid, also known as Bade Masjid. Amberpet stretches from Kacheguda to Ramanthapur and from Vidyanagar to Azadnagar. Formerly known as the shantytown slum populated mainly low and middle income groups, the locality is now full of shopping centers, supermarkets and commercial establishments.
According to the 2011 census, the Amberpet district has 2,41, 273 inhabitants and 100% of the urban population. The Castes and Scheduled Tribes ratio is 7.97 to 0.9 respectively relative to the total population. Political history Amberpet Assembly is one of 15 constituencies in Hyderabad. It was created in 2008 after being cut out of the Himayatnagar Assembly constituency ahead of the 2009 elections. It is part of the constituency of Secunderabad
Lok Sabha. Since the last two elections, the constituency has been classified in the general category.
General Articles1. Customer Experience Strategy – Ways To Go About It
Author: Shalabh Mathur
2. Moving And Packing Expert
Author: Unknown Member
4. Why One Should Choose Ccna As A Career Option?
5. Types Of Work Order
Author: Property Preservation
6. Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card Before March 31st | Income Tax Department
7. Karnataka Man Running Faster Than "usain Bolt" | 100 Metres In Just 9.55 Seconds
8. How To Use Microsoft Edge Browser On Macbook
Author: karen minton
9. Google Maps Will Now Display Disputed Borders Based On Your Location
Author: karen minton
10. Java Online Training, Job Support & Proxy By Cheyat Technologies.
11. Looking For A Wide Selection Of Paper Bags
Author: Jeff Parker
12. Choose A Well-established Ferroalloy Exporter In Kolkata
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
13. Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Talking Lion: Red 13 Explained
Author: Jaxson Harrry
14. Get Your Next Goodman Air Handler At Budget Air Supply
Author: Butch Jouaneau
15. Why A Professional Website Designer Is Important To Build Your Business Website